M Seeking F for Bimbofication! (Several Ideas Included.)

Started by CaptainOrange, October 04, 2016, 11:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hi there, I'm looking for someone to play a few scenarios out for me. However, first things first, all characters must be at least 18 years of age. I also don't enjoy playing real life humans, I would much rather play anime/hentai or furry/anthro characters. All scenarios involve bimbofication, but other kinks can certainly be included too.

College Professor Idea: I had just received a bad grade from my plain looking, strict, and unforgiving college professor, and I decide to get a bit of revenge. I visit her during her office hours under the pretext of getting help for the next project due, but I use that time to slip a few dissolving bimbo tablets into her coffee. After a small amount of frustration, she soon becomes my incredibly busty, curvy sexual play thing.

Hot Neighbor Idea: I live next door to a woman who even without bimbofication is fairly well stacked. We of course are friendly, even going to each other's houses for dinner on occasion. I decide to try and get with you, and the best way I know how is to either sneak some bimbo tablets into either your food or your glass of wine, turning you into the perfect receptacle of my sexual affections.

Classmates Idea: I am a college student (emphasis on college, everyone is at least 18), and I sit next to a very attractive woman in one of my classes. She always takes a little while to fiddle around with her backpack after the professor dismisses the class, so she's one of the last ones to leave. I also know that she always has a bottle of iced tea or something similar with her whenever she goes. After the class empties and it's just the two of us, I sneak some type of bimbo substance into her bottle, and the rest is obvious. XD

Bitchy Coworker Idea: Very similar to the college professor idea, but instead of bad grades it's a coworker that treats everyone else like garbage. HR doesn't seem to care enough to rectify the situation, so I have to take matters into my own hands.

I'm also open to other ideas, but I hope that these are enough to get the ball rolling. If any of this sounds good to you, pm me to let me know, as I very rarely check the threads.