Those words that are just plain fun to say.

Started by Inkidu, October 15, 2008, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

You know. Those words. (Nothing too naughty.)

One of my favorites: Jurisprudence.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Will

MissP!  *wags a finger*  He said nothing naughty!

*reads your post again* Oh, wait... Nevermind.  My bad! ;D

I like "squabble."
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Kalen

Jefepato

Pixilicious

Kalen

utterly.    I don't know why.  It's been stuck in my head lately.    oh, and according to Maeven, the ellipse is my signature move.  so  "..."

Pixilicious

Inkidu

Kumquat (Never eat anything with a K and Q in the same name.)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Will

Copacetic

(Scintillate? That's a great one...*is jealous*)

- Jack Kerouac

Inkidu

Kalen

Inkidu

Storiwyr

tantalizing

And I know it's a phrase and not just a word, but one of my favorites is "veritable cornucopia."
Lords, get to know me before you snuggle all over me. Sorry, but I get a little anxious! Ladies and Lieges, cuddles are always welcome, read my O/O for more detailed info.
"There's no need to argue anymore. I gave all I could, but it left me so sore. And the thing that makes me mad, is the one thing that I had. I knew, I knew, I'd lose you."

Inkidu

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Inkidu on October 16, 2008, 10:20:54 AM
Plethora! A plethora I say! A plethora!
[/quote
Ooo! I adore the word plethora!

Magnanimous

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Will

- Jack Kerouac

Inkidu

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Will

- Jack Kerouac