Upstairs, Downstairs: Domestic maid game: [BON] [NC-H]

Started by Haibane, June 12, 2008, 04:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

UPSTAIRS, DOWNSTAIRS : A TALE OF DOMESTIC BLISS

This will start as [BON] lead on from there to [NC-H] and might end up at some [EX].

Hi all, ^_^

From my introduction thread and ons and offs you'll see that I'm new here and new-ish to the world of fetish. I have some games I play in real life and enjoy a lot but I want to push the boundaries here to see if these extra kinks appeal.

One situation that does interest me is playing a live-in maid complete with French maids outfit. She would be employed by a wealthy couple so the game would require a minimum of three players to start. Generally her duties would be the usual domestic ones, nothing too subservient or onerous. Cleaning, laundry, dusting, serving at table, assisting in her mistress' dressing and bathing, that kind of thing.

Her employers would be very dominant though and by a gradual change of focus lead their maid deeper and deeper into both a romantic involvement and a subservient sexual role.

Master and Mistress would both be doms of course, and the Mistress bisexual. I'd quite like the maid to be essentially innocent though not necessarily a virgin, she would be innocent about the darker sexual practices and part of the fun of the game would be her awakening to those practices. Look down my list on ONs under EROTICA, essentially none of those apply to the maid to begin with but she is led through them all eventually.

The maid would be fun-loving, bubbly and eager to please. Gradually she’ll be drawn more and more into the wonder and heat and bliss of sexual servitude.

Other house staff such as cook, butler, gardener, gamekeeper would be NPCs (M or F) initially but could be fleshed out with player characters if needed. There could be additional maids brought in to employment too. In fact I would like that; two or three girls descending together to these new levels of pleasure as a happy team sharing their discoveries holds real appeal.

The setting would be contemporary and somewhere luxurious and rather hot and exotic; perhaps the Mediterranean villa retirement home of this successful British or American or Canadian couple who had a great deal of business acumen, made a killing on the stock exchange and retired young, they would both be around 30. They would both still dabble in business to keep themselves occupied and if busy players wanted to take a break, one of them (or both – leaving the house in the charge of the butler) could go away ‘on business’. A butler player might be a rather harsher taskmaster? The villa might be somewhere like Greece or southern Italy. It would be isolated near the coast on high ground, have it’s own yacht dock, extensive private grounds for outdoor opportunities plus of course the obligatory pool, sun patio, sauna, steam room, hot tub and such. Indoors would be gym and an –ahem- playroom fully equipped with whatever the Master and Mistress wanted.

The maid would be aged around 20 and there would be some form of obligation tying her to work here, perhaps her parents had a serious debt to the couple? Or she is foreign and has an expired work visa and staying here is effectively hiding her and keeping her safe from deportation.

As the game progressed things could become darker still and the level of servitude more severe leading to flagellation and non-consensual abuse, including use by guests and friends who stay over. She and the other maid(s) (if any) might be required to perform together for their Master and Mistress and guests entertainment.

Basically this story is a framework for my own desire to progress from light stuff deeper into the world of submission, I'd like to see how far I would go, however see my OFFs for the definite boundaries and at all times, despite the potentially abusive relationship, the Master and Mistress would both love and respect this (these?) girl(s) and she/they would return that love. This element is vital for my enjoyment, I do not want to be just an object at the cruel whim of a heartless master – love is important to me.

Initially I'm seeking:

1) A male player for the master character - he must be loving and firm, no heartless sadists, thank you.
2) A female player for the mistress character - she must also be loving and firm, she may enjoy scenes with her husband at any time

That's it for the essentials. Then:

3 and 4) One or two more maids. Female players playing female characters.
5) Butler - a male player for a male character. This character might be a little darker and cruel. He'd be the head of the domestic household and the maids direct boss (though master and mistress are HIS boss). In sight of his bosses he'd play a straight game, outside their knowledge...
6) Cook/chef - male or female. Could be quite vanilla, could be a total perv. Lots of potential with food. :P
7) Gardener/groundsman - handles all outside estate work. The maids might be set to work to help him? But they couldn't wear those pretty uniforms, they'd get ruined...
8 ) Chauffeur/handyman - driver and general maintenance duties including building/maintaining the games room equipment. A rather shady character with perhaps fetish club or underworld connections. He might take one of the maids with him on a shopping trip only to abuse her with some friends.
9) Yacht captain - duh, pretty obvious but a limited role; maybe the chauffeur would play this part?
10 - XX?) Guests, family and friends, etc. We can be creative here, older people, business partners, fetish club members, the teen (17+) children of friends sent to stay and who like to boss the older maid(s) around. Possibilities are endless. ^_^

Up to character #5 would be permanent players. The others could drop in for a session then leave again, only to return for another 'visit' when they wished. Some of the other employees might move on to be replaced by new ones, that would work too, or one player could double up and run more than one character - the chef/cook and the yacht captain for example could be two characters run by the same player.

Even the master/mistress roles could be flexible if players wanted a break - they could travel on business and friends or associates could 'maid-sit' in their absence.

EDIT : Fixed a couple of typos.

Nephili

Mmm... just read through the whole thing, certainly sounds interesting... I'm not a very dominant sort, unforttunetly, or I'd be begging for the mistress position ^^. As it is, I'll just say, sounds like a wonderful plan, and if you get to the point where you would like another maid to join in, well, color me interested.

Vandren

I could be interested . . . right now the gardener is sounding fun (an with that climate, could be around all year).  If you get to that point, let me know.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

RogueJedi

I would be interested in another maid position, as I am not dominant in the least.  If that would suit, then let me know.  I've been looking to get back into the groove since returning from my long absence and this sounds like just the thing possibly.

MagicalPen

I'd be interested in the Husband role if no one has taken it up yet.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Haibane

Thank you all for your interest. ^_^

Possibles, so far...

Husband/Master : Silvestine
Maid The First : Haibane
Maid The Second : Nephili
Maid The Third : RogueJedi
Gardener : -vacant-

If someone likes the sound of the setup but wishes to offer a different role, you input is welcome. ^_^

Just a question, I tend to be much more comfortable writing in the first person, I find I can connect emotionally much better to another player that way - is it an issue for anyone if this game is played in the first person?

RogueJedi

I personally like first person or third person.  Anytime it is directly relating to me, I will of course use first person....

MagicalPen

I typically prefer 3rd person, as its easier to jump into the mind of a character that way. "I" is too much like "me" and harder to dissociate, but i'm willing to try.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Vandren

I'm with Silvestine (no "R" ;) ) on 1st v. 3rd person, and for the same reasons.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Haibane

But would you be okay to try it? Or would you (politely ;) ) decline to play if I made a big hoo-har about it ;) *smiles nicely and puts her head on one side*

Vandren

I'd have to think about it, due to previous experiences.  :)

Nephili

Hmm, first person... to be honest, I've never had an RP partner who expressed an interest, so I've never really tried it. That said.... *Rubs her hands together, grinning* I'll try almost anything once, and I like a challenge... Could be an interesting change of pace, too!

Haibane

Okay, I'd like to try this entirely in first person then for all players, for me it makes the experience that much sharper and more personal, I hope it does for you too.

But... we still need a dominatrix. Waah!  :'(

Xillen

Quote from: Haibane on June 12, 2008, 03:48:23 PMBut... we still need a dominatrix. Waah!  :'(

That is actually the hardest to find around this forum. Since there are not too many around, you might want to check through the O/O threads in search of someone. You could at least slightly edit the title of the thread to indicate what you're looking for.

I gotta say, an RP in first person is something else.

HairyHeretic

I could probably go for one of the male roles. I tend to write 3rd person rather than 1st, but I'm willing to give it a go.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

BentNotBroken

Since the roles are all taken, I'll definitely be an avid fan, reading! :)

But also i have a suggestion. If you don't like it, no problem! it just popped in my head so I thought i'd share it with you Haibane :)

How about if this couple also has a daughter. You know, spoiled, used to getting her way all the time. Slutty. Perhaps she could be having affairs with the help as well. (Not so much the girl maids, but perhaps the gardner, or someone who is not way too old for her but is into younger women (i figure she'd be around 18 or 19). She wouldnt be Dom in a physical way, but she would blackmail them if they dont go along with it, threaten to have them fired, etc. :)

What do you think? If not, that's cool :)

Haibane

I'm still held back by the lack of a wife/mistress character. We do seem to lack dom women on the site, unless they are all busy already?

If the couple are 30, their daughter would be about 10 at most... so not a good idea! I envisaged these two as workaholic professionals too busy to raise a family and anyway wouldn't little brats running round the house rather get in the way of the workmen installing the racks and pulleys and chains? ;)

I'll definitely keep you in mind for a younger woman guest slot though.

HairyHeretic

Younger sister?
Niece?
Cousin?
Protege of one of the couple?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Haibane

1) Husband/Master - Silvestine
2) Wife/Mistress - Mintychan
3) First Maid - Haibane
4) Second Maid - Nephili
5) Third Maid - RogueJedi
6) Butler - HairyHeretic
7) Chef - Male - HairyHeretic (2nd char?) 
8 ) Gardener/groundsman -
9) Chauffeur/handyman -
10) Niece(?) - Meggymegos
11 etc etc) Other guests, friends, associates -

Meggymegos, does that work for you?

HairyHeretic, #6, #7, #8 and #9 would all suit although #6 will be the biggest role. While I envisaged a 'tough nut' in that role your more restrained 'mind games' style would also work ;)

I'm not going to force 1st person writing on people if it drives them away, I just thought it would be interesting to try it; something different... though I can understand why people would choose not to do it. So - that's no longer a requirement.

Given so many men on the estate it would be nice if #7 could be female to balance things up, though how much screen time the cook will have I've no idea, I simply included him/her because a house this size would have one on the staff, that's all.

If certain roles are too quiet I see no problem in combining #6/#7 and #8/#9 so two players have two characters each.

BentNotBroken

Haibane

Aww, thank you! *huggles* BTW, hi! How you doing?

BentNotBroken

*hugs* I'm good. I just posted on our other game. I got your PM's . it all sounds good. I'm going to the pool with a couple friends for a little while, so i'm not sure if i'll be back exactly by 9pm YOUR time. but when i do get home i'll make sure I hop online so we can play :)

HairyHeretic

Ok ... put me down for the butler then. Possibly with a side order of cook, if you need someone in the role. Cuisine cook though .. an artist, with an artists temperment. He has to constrain it when acting in his role as butler, but the kitchen is his, and within those 4 walls, he is the master.

Sound ok?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Haibane

Sure - you could play 2 characters. Would you want to? The butler might turn out to be a more important role... I don't know. So you'd be butler 80% of the time and use your cook/chef character 20% Will that work?

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die