My Wife's Head.. (Very Extreme - Do not read!)

Started by Jester, December 06, 2011, 07:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

It was an accident.... or maybe it wasn't. But my wife nearly did not survive the road accident. Her body was a complete mess and they only just managed to keep her alive. Without her body and currently just a head my wife is coming home today.

I am able to order her a new body but of course I will need to discuss that with her.

I know some people have been talking and suggesting that my wife was having an affair. I will need to talk to her about that.......

I want to play a man who bring's his wife's head home from the hospital. The game will be one of revenge and humiliation and could contain the following....

1. Humiliation.
2. Forced exposure to husband having sex with other people and perhaps close to the wife with revenge.
3. Rape of the head.
4. Providing the head with a completely different body. Maybe one suited to humiliation and sexual desires?

Please get in touch if you are interested in playing the cheating wife .... now head.I would love to know your ideas for the game and the story on how you became a head. Maybe you are innocent and you have to prove it before its too late?