Fireeyes Roleplay Ideas (Updated 2/28)

Started by Fireeyes, January 05, 2010, 05:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireeyes

Have a couple ideas, thought I will throw them out and see who might want to do this, I am up for anything from vanilla to extreme.  If you have an idea feel free to let me know.

1.) Of another Race.  (Alien Male Wanted)

The human race might soon become over taken, as there is an alien race becoming more dominant.  Though the humans still had no idea.  They had to learn about the humans and the aliens were aware that they didn't have enough female of their own to take over.  One by one their women were disappearing.  The women were being taken to the aliens planet and experimented on, they were raped and tortured and some forced to carry the aliens own. 

::So here my character will be a woman abducted by aliens.  Feel free to get creative.  Tentacles, fins, anything goes here.  Have fun with it.  Your character tortures, rapes and if you want impregnantes them.  This can go anywhere from returning the woman to using them as human incubators and torture toys.  PM me or leave a note here if your intersted.

The Treasure and the Price (MUL)
~Male wanted
(Got this from a book I read, just changing it up some)
There is another world beneath ours where demons and vampire's are at war.  There is a demon hospital below ground that is protected by a trio of brothers.  A spell is on the hospital to control fighting, if someone were to raise their hand, tentacle, claw or whatever in the hospital they would be knocked out by the spell. 

One day, when one of the more rebellious brothers was on the hunt for a vampire he got injured badly.  It was him against one vampire at first but not far into the fight, others came.  He ended up being poisoned and taken to the hospital.  Now as his older brother, a very well known demon doctor tests his blood they find it almost irreversible.  The problem is, the only way to cure himself and save his life is to take that of a human female's.  It is against every thing in his life, he never allows harm to come to women or children.  But the risk is, if he dies in the next six months from this slow poison, his brothers will too.  He  finally decides to seduce the woman, take her virginity and the amulet on her neck.  Once her virginity and amulet are taken, a fast working illness that the amulet was keeping back will take over and kill her.  Will he do it?  Will the sacrifice be worth saving his brothers or will he try to find a cure for the disease she has?

Allangar

i really like that idea, i like the idea that he become obsess to find this women, he skip work, he spend money to buy some deep forest cabin to take her to if he find her. He want to leave everything to go with her whatever the cost is.

Pm me if your insterested.

Fireeyes

Updated! Theres more detail on the idea but I figured we would discuss it via PM

Fireeyes

Doomsday

It's hard to really get creative with alien stories, as there's so much to invent and wrap your mind around, but I'd be willing to try. I've been craving one for a while.