What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

The very idea of special attacks being Guitar Solo's is pure genius... shredding up a lightning storm and such

Tonalberry

Currently enjoying Hallow's End for World of Warcraft.  Got my new draenei deathknight up to 61, and I've been running all over Azeroth getting candy from the inns.  And the stupid innkeepers keep turning me into diseased gnomes when I want treat bags.  Stingy assholes.

Sabby

Got me a nice lil bounty ^^

Wolfenstien, Ultimate Alliance 2, Wolverine Origins, SW: Kotor, and some cgi Star Wars fighter thingy... not too sure about that one.

Borderlands and Brutal Legend on order.

Inkidu

I'm pretty much not buying anything until Dragon Age: Origins comes out. What would I do without you Bioware? *Sniff*

Plus if I have an RPG that's new I won't have to keep pining over Diablo III. Coming out TBA (My least favorite day of the year...), though the monk looks freaking sweet!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Just did the first part of Wolfenstien... what a fun game ^___^ its been a while since I've played such a solid, fast paced shooter. I am in love with the Arc Gun... hold the trigger a few seconds and everyone explodes.

Krysia

Dissidia - PSP (Got some videos of myself playing Cloud)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 - DS
Jade Dynasty - Online Free MMO PC

Dark Angel 69

Currently i play GW, Need For Speed series, GTA series, FarCray 1 & 2, Street Fighter 4.......
~DA69
“Many of us are more capable than some of us; But, None of us is more capable than all of us”

Sabby

Just finished Wolfenstein... LOVED IT! Loved it, loved it, fracken loved it! Replaying in Cheat Mode on Hard Difficulty. All heads have been replaced with pumpkins :) would have prefered watermelons, but they still esplode good... hehehe...

MercyfulFate

Quote from: BlackSabbyth on October 21, 2009, 09:52:41 AM
Just finished Wolfenstein... LOVED IT! Loved it, loved it, fracken loved it! Replaying in Cheat Mode on Hard Difficulty. All heads have been replaced with pumpkins :) would have prefered watermelons, but they still esplode good... hehehe...

The new Wolfenstein? Ick...it hurts to see that when the original 3D was one of my favorite games.

That being said, Borderlands is a masterpiece.

Tonalberry

Really enjoying Brutal Legend, though since I recently became unemployed I kinda regret spending the 80 bucks on it and the strategy guide.  Oh well, got an interview on friday, so hopefully it should all be good.  Loved the frantic car ride out of the pleasure palace, with Dragonforce playing.

Jude

Borderlands is absolutely amazing.

MercyfulFate

Quote from: Jude on October 21, 2009, 07:25:59 PM
Borderlands is absolutely amazing.

Yes it is. I played split screen today, and now playing by myself is kind of lame :(

That's a good thing though, not many games get co-op right.

Sabby

I can't do multiplayer, lack of Live and friends willing, and I enjoy singleplayer more anyway... without any details, how does it stand as a singleplayer campaign?

Wilhiem

Dawn of War 2, actually playing through the campaign rather then Multiplayer or last stand
Downloading Killing Floor to see what its like.

Waiting to see what RPG the local group is going to choose ... so don't know what I'll be playing there.

Sabby

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. Adoring it so far...

Got a good thing going with Thing, Luke Cage, Gambit and Storm. I love Luke so hardcore.

Le RandomBloke

Rediscovering my love for Company Of Heroes, not that old, but had forgotten about it :o

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Moon and Star

Beat Devil May Cry 2 as both and Dante and finally Lucia last night. Not sure I'll go back and try to beat them on hard...

Next I'll take a break from the DMC series and play Spartan Total Warrior on the PS2. Since it's by the same people who've done the Total War series I love on the PC so much.

Inkidu

I'm playing the New World Campaign in Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots right now. Because nothing is more fun than booting the British out and wiping out the various Native Americans, and doing it faster than in real history. Ah hindsight!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

MercyfulFate

Quote from: BlackSabbyth on October 21, 2009, 09:37:53 PM
I can't do multiplayer, lack of Live and friends willing, and I enjoy singleplayer more anyway... without any details, how does it stand as a singleplayer campaign?

Fun, but it truly shines with a split screen playthrough, or online co-op play.

Sabby

Gave Borderlands a quick try and loving it, but it seems kind of desolate...

Brutal Legend... I want to create a way to have Jack Blacks babies and then have Jack Blacks babies.

"What do you do with a generation of teenagers who do nothing but... bang their heads all day?"

*tearing over* "You start a revolution Lars... you start a revolution!"

Callie Del Noire

Borderlands is a bit slow.. but good lord.. by the time you hit 10th level IT ROCKS... get a weapon and a few artifacts to add effects and life gets fun.

My Siren has a nice explosion whenever she vanishes. And she charges her shields/regnerates when she does it.

Mr Self Destruct

I've been catching up on older games I couldn't afford when they came out.  My current list includes:

Halo 3: ODST
Dead Space
Gears of War
Assassin's Creed

thebobmaster

Quote from: Dark Clown on October 23, 2009, 11:04:50 PM
I've been catching up on older games I couldn't afford when they came out.  My current list includes:

Halo 3: ODST
Dead Space
Gears of War
Assassin's Creed

GAH! What is with this website and creepy clown avatars?!

Anyways, I'm also playing Rock BAnd 2. I was playing Guitar Hero: Van Halen, but my 360 scratched the disc, so I need to send it back for a new copy.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Sabby

Ozzy Osbourne... best. upgrade screen. ever.

"Thanks for that Guardian of Metal" "ROCK AND ROLLLL!!!!"

Le RandomBloke

Stop talking about borderlands, it isn't out yet in Europe :P

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."