News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Creeping Tide [DnD 3.5] Recruitment. Closed.

Started by SteelZephyr, June 24, 2013, 07:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

What rules are being used from the BoEF?

Perform(Sexual Techniques)? Sustaining Sex?

Anon315

eBadger

Adjusted Nys' background a bit; he's still clearly a dominant and slaver, but I've softened him a bit to blend better into a largely Good group. 

Currently: 

Character Links:
As the representative of a merchant family, Nys could have met nearly anyone during a transaction: either personal or while working with the military, clergy, or other organization, either as a middle man or to craft a magical item himself.  He's also attracted to the powerful and unique, and may have come to know several of the group simply out of curiosity.  Olivia is a great ice breaker, and may have dragged him astray to get a better look at something shiny or been caught trying to steal something.  Finally, Nys isn't above mercenary work and may have met adventurers on shared missions or quests.

Chi: A few years past, Olivia was attacked by a hawk while delivering a message for Nys.  She landed in Chi's grove, where she was healed and spent a couple days distracting the nymphs and girl, who were pleasantly surprised by her other forms.  When Nys arrived to collect her he felt himself in the feys' debt; he has since sought to repay this by aiding Chi in her quest to legitimize her claim.

Aio: The Vendatti stand by their willingness to do business with anyone, and the Elan is no exception despite his strangeness.  Nys has been serving as a middleman between Aio and the drow, seeking to find the one responsible for the loss of the telepath's children. 

Tentatively:

Alice and Torryx:  Nys may know Alice and Torryx through his Clan's dealings with bondservants and slaves.  As the two carried on with their divine questing they sometimes found themselves in awkward stewardship of orphans or captives not deserving of summary execution.  The Vendatti promise a bright future for children and an attempt to rehabilitate the condemned. 

Siereis

Quote from: eBadger on July 02, 2013, 01:44:39 AM
Alice and Torryx:  Nys may know Alice and Torryx through his Clan's dealings with bondservants and slaves.  As the two carried on with their divine questing they sometimes found themselves in awkward stewardship of orphans or captives not deserving of summary execution.  The Vendatti promise a bright future for children and an attempt to rehabilitate the condemned.

The Paladin girl obviously isn't going to condone his practices.  However, she realizes that in the grand scheme of things it is not worth fighting him for, especially considering the Vendatti at least try to take care of those who can't take care of themselves.  However...she will frequently either scold or try to convince him of the error in his ways, even though she knows it is for the best what he does.  As for handing over orphans and the condemned to his people...well...she's not a perfect paladin.

Videospirit

Quote from: Anon315 on July 02, 2013, 01:11:30 AM
I sure hope so. Otherwise, I'm changing a feat.

Yes! Eventually the bard has to be able to keep the Succubus Queen occupied as long as possible so we can loot her place while she's distracted!

Anon315

But wouldn't my occupying the succubus queen in that fashion sort of lead to my... death?

SteelZephyr

Brand looks good, Truhan.

As for what's being used from the BoEF, it's the skills, feats, classes, items, and spells. We are not using Appearance.

Anon315

Quote from: Dracorion on July 02, 2013, 12:37:01 PM
It's okay, you'll live on inside her.

Or I could get something that makes me immune to negative levels... So I need either 25k or 36k before we meet her. Then I can indeed live on inside her. By impregnating her. I think I'd like knocking up the succubus queen. Would that make me the succubus king? Mwahahaha. I can see it now. She kisses me. I kiss back. We keep kissing for about 20 minutes. She's wondering how I'm not bleeding DEAD by this point, and I decide that's enough foreplay. Wham, bam, thank you demoness hottie. Cha 26... yeah, that's almost a new record. And I imagine she might be advanced over a normal succubus. *totally wants to seduce her now...*

SteelZephyr

Quote from: Anon315 on July 02, 2013, 01:24:01 PM
Or I could get something that makes me immune to negative levels... So I need either 25k or 36k before we meet her. Then I can indeed live on inside her. By impregnating her. I think I'd like knocking up the succubus queen. Would that make me the succubus king? Mwahahaha. I can see it now. She kisses me. I kiss back. We keep kissing for about 20 minutes. She's wondering how I'm not bleeding DEAD by this point, and I decide that's enough foreplay. Wham, bam, thank you demoness hottie. Cha 26... yeah, that's almost a new record. And I imagine she might be advanced over a normal succubus. *totally wants to seduce her now...*

Down boy. We need you to think with your head for now. The one with the brain in it.

Videospirit

We could send you in with an extended deathward.

Just be careful not to take too long.

kckolbe

I kinda like that Hart has a goal.  Best of luck with that.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: SteelZephyr on July 02, 2013, 12:40:50 PM
Brand looks good, Truhan.

As for what's being used from the BoEF, it's the skills, feats, classes, items, and spells. We are not using Appearance.

Aye I know appearance is not being used, what about the rules for sustaining sex?

Videospirit

Any backstory on Brand Wander yet?

And I'm fairly sure we're using the sustaining Sex Rules.

SteelZephyr

Sustaining sex will only occasionally be used. I'll mostly use it as a hidden 'can the PC keep going' check contested against the NPC in question. It may also be used for tavern one night stands where it's not so important that we get every little detail and where you stuck what body part.

Prince Truhan

Quote from: Videospirit on July 02, 2013, 05:25:51 PM
Any backstory on Brand Wander yet?

And I'm fairly sure we're using the sustaining Sex Rules.

No backstory yet. Will have one available soon, so I can plot ties with the rest of you. If any of you has a suggestion I would love to hear it

eBadger

Quote from: Prince Truhan on July 02, 2013, 08:19:40 PM
No backstory yet. Will have one available soon, so I can plot ties with the rest of you. If any of you has a suggestion I would love to hear it

Read over my background for inspiration, and I posted a few ideas for Character Links at the bottom. 

Siereis

Quote from: SteelZephyr on July 02, 2013, 08:05:52 PM
Sustaining sex will only occasionally be used. I'll mostly use it as a hidden 'can the PC keep going' check contested against the NPC in question. It may also be used for tavern one night stands where it's not so important that we get every little detail and where you stuck what body part.

To put it crudely...is 'keep going' referring to keep having sex without being exhausted?  Or going before 'blowing'?  The BoEF wasn't too detailed on that point I thought.

Videospirit

Quote from: Siereis on July 02, 2013, 08:35:14 PM
To put it crudely...is 'keep going' referring to keep having sex without being exhausted?  Or going before 'blowing'?  The BoEF wasn't too detailed on that point I thought.

It's obviously before blowing, since you can start up another bout in half an hour.(or less if you take the feats!)

Siereis

Ok *whew*  I was a little concerned there if  Alice would like pass out from sex in about a minute since she had no points in perform sexually.  The other case is much more agreeable.

kckolbe

But that also means that multiple orgasms aren't possible without a couple of feats, right?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

eBadger

Yeah, no clue how that would even work with the ladies, frankly. 

I assumed it was some combination of physical exhaustion and orgasm. 

godfang

i actually prefer to do the sexual encounters in a more narrative manner rather than having to roll each turn (i used the book of unlawful carnal knowledge before, never used the BoeF, so it may be different)

Videospirit

Unless you're aiming to plow someone all night long or something(more than 20 minutes) you never have to roll for sex. Although when dealing with npcs you can make a perform check to see how skilled you were(Gives you bonuses to diplomacy against them if you rocked their world, exercise caution, routinely breaking 30 on sexual performance checks can put you on the cover of "People you really should try sleeping with monthly" and draw the attention of say, the succubus queen'.)