A Young Lady's Lover

Started by Aeons, May 27, 2016, 09:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeons

A Young Lady's Lover

This is a prompt where the story is vague and ready to be fashioned by the two of us together.  What I have here is the characters, in vague form, but their essences are there.

The Hook: This is the story of a young woman, of an age she should be going to proms and to the movies, thinking about college and a steady boyfriend.  This is the story of a young woman who to most appears to be doing just that.

But this is also the story of a man, a man who sees something in her that the others don't.  A grown man, experienced and perhaps a bit jaded, who sees the darkness and the passion in her and knows what shape it could take.  A man who thinks she's ready for much more than her age would suggest.

This is the story of a young woman who comes into the circle of this man, and is transformed, or is it unleashed?  While she may still seem the same to her teachers and parents, in their own secret world she becomes both a woman and an animal.  She is dressed in stockings and garters, and she is fucked like a whore.  He does not treat her like a girl, but he does not treat her like a lady.  She is brought into the world of sex, of lust, of deviant and kinky acts, of a level of sexual mania and excess which would be surprising in a person of any age, let alone this once normal high school girl.

The Specifics: I am looking for someone to play a 17-18 year old female character.  She is relatively inexperienced but has a curiosity and a passion in her that brings her to the attention of my character.  His age is negotiable, but I prefer a large age gap.  It is the taboo nature of the gap, and of the way he treats her like a fully mature sexual being, that intrigues me.  She is a generally willing participant, if not always aware of what she is getting into or flirting with games of dubious consent.  How the experiences change or transform her, that is up for discussion.

This is a story of a developing relationship, a path of corruption and deviance, so sex is important and will be frequent, but not all there is.  I will undoubtedly play other characters as well, as he is not a jealous partner but a lusty one.  Particular kinks and scenes to be included are very negotiable and variable, but I would want to be intense.  Scenes would include, at a minimum: anal, both fellatio and cunnilingus, sex toys, devices and equipment, bondage of some types, cum play, threesomes, groups, strangers or other taboo pairings, semi-public sex, stockings and other clothing play, and whatever kind of sexual excess interests us both.  To me the interest is not only in these particular things but in the very idea of the mature sexual extremes that he involves this young woman in.