Princess and Foreigner (Marco Polo based idea) F for M

Started by Vlexia, July 12, 2016, 08:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

This would be a world that we create on our own but can base it on established countries and cultures. Historical fiction, the idea of a foreign diplomat being forced to abandon his son behind in an exotic and foreign land in return for his life
and safe passage home. His son becomes an advisor of the King, or Emperor's, royal court, a unique position for someone so young but his potential is clearly seen.

The young man is, however, the target of one of the Princesses, a beautiful yet very spoiled female. Their relationship begins more as she torments him, a playfully cruel interaction of verbal sparring and teasing. This could go many ways, but just two ideas are:1) their secret infatuation with each other turns into a sexual one which is exposed and they are both forced to flee the country, 2) since she is one of the younger princesses, and could most likely afford to marry whomever she wishes, she is allowed to marry him and he is able to return to his odd home as a diplomat for the country he belongs to now.

Just the start of an idea. Looking for a male partner to play the male character and the couple would most likely be an interracial couple as I am looking to base my woman on either an African or Arabic culture. Prefer to have someone who can post within 2-3 days of each other, and someone who will collaboratively write with me a story. I'm talking 5+ paragraphs consistently, with lots of development, twists, turns, history, etc. Check out my O/os to see my style, temperament, and personality.

PM with ideas or interests.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.