Digimon twist

Started by bluemoon, August 21, 2010, 04:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

Alright, here's the deal: I post off my phone because my computer is broken right now. This will be for a small amount of people for now(by which I mean we aren't gonna have like 20 tamers) this will be my ONLY RP until I get my computer fixed and stuff. I'm basing this off the first two digimon seasons (Digimon Adventures and Digimon Adventures 2)

Take the idea of th "Digimon Emperor" from DA2. He sits in his control room in the digital world behind his monitors watching the aread under his control by control spires. Imagine that this time though, the kids are older(16-18) and he now has a sexual drive. As he watches the digidestined on screen, instead of sending out a digimon under his control to merely destroy them, he sends them out to act out his twisted fantasies and desires while he watches. After a while, he may even try to capture some of the destined because his urges begin to go beyond being satisfied just watching.

Looking for a Digimon Emperor and other digidestined, if you just want to try it out you could volunteer to be one of the emperors "controlled digimon". It can be discussed whether we're going to use cannon or non-cannon characters, though if we go cannon I so call Kari.

Ok so here is going to be the character list for cannon characters:
Kari(and temporarily Yolei): me
Davis &/or Tai: Shade
TK: Swiggy
Izzy(and maybe Cody): Digit
Ken: Endlesspie
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

I'd like to be one of the digidestined. If we go canon, I'd like to either be Davis/Daisuke or Tai.

swiggy3000

I'd be open to doing this. I watched the show years ago so if we go Cannon it should be no problem. Also if we do go cannon I call T.K.

bluemoon

Alright, so far so good. Spread the word to other digimon fans (or people who just love corrupting wholesome shows and know something about it) so are we wanting to go cannon?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

That seems to be the consensus so far, but let's see what other people who want to join have to say

bluemoon

Ok, well essentially we have our:
TK/crest of hope&digiarmor of hope
Kari/crest of light&digiarmor of light
Davis/digiarmor of courage, friendship, and golden armor
So we still need our:
Ken(digimon emperor)/crest of kindness(after purification)
Cody/digiarmor of knowledge, reliability
Yolei/digiarmor of love, sincerity
And optional are our:
Tai/crest of courage
Sora/crest of love
Mimi/crest of sincerity
Joe/crest of reliability
Izzy/crest of knowledge
Matt/crest of friendship
Willis/?
Obviously, I put the cannon character's name next to the symbols, but as I said before, we don't have to use cannon
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

swiggy3000

I say...we see how many people we can get. If we can get enough we go cannon. Otherwise lets just do OC's.

bluemoon

Well, really we only need 3 more to be able to go cannon
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

swiggy3000

Ah fair enough... :P

I'll see if I can find someone.

DigitLninja

I'm in, you can see from my avatar I'm a fan ^_^

hmm Right now a custom character is looking best for me, but if I have to choose a cannon I could pull off Izzy... Prodigious!
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

bluemoon

That's great, you think you could pull off Cody too, if it came down to it? After all, Cody is like a mix between Izzy and Joe. If not, no problems.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DigitLninja

I might be able to do that...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

bluemoon

Great! So we still need a yolei and ken, but cody is still available if someone wants him, otherwise Digit's got him.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

endlesspie

I'm interested in being Ken, it's good to be bad. :D

Although if i'm being him would I also be the digimon sent out to assault the digidestined...? I'm okay with doing that too, I have no problems playing guys or girls just I don't do M/M...

DKDBSD

Ah so someone else has a Digimon idea. Erm interesting I think we accidentally ended up with a pretty similar plot line. XD

bluemoon

@endless: yay, Ken is one of the most crucial players for this game. You would be playing wormmon and the digimon you send out unless you find someone or someone vollunteers for specific encounters. I sure hope you watched and remember how the "digimon emperor" was in DA2.

@DK: interesting, though were you interested in joining this one, or was it just a comment?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

endlesspie

I think I can I think I can...

Would we be doing any real world bits or is it entirely digiworld?

Shade

Woohoo! We have our Digimon Emperor!

bluemoon

Yes, there will be real world bits, just like in the series. Hooray, one of the most vital characters, hope you like NC scenes, ya kniw...with your character's tendencies lol
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on August 22, 2010, 08:47:12 PM
@endless: yay, Ken is one of the most crucial players for this game. You would be playing wormmon and the digimon you send out unless you find someone or someone vollunteers for specific encounters. I sure hope you watched and remember how the "digimon emperor" was in DA2.

@DK: interesting, though were you interested in joining this one, or was it just a comment?

It was more a comment I'm far more familiar with the first series and it's a heavy OC rp. Would you like to see mine?

bluemoon

Well, as I said in my first post, I'm not taking on any new RPs until I get my computer fixed, so I like to avoid even looking at new ones, sorry.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

endlesspie

Quote from: bluemoon on August 23, 2010, 02:02:38 AM
Yes, there will be real world bits, just like in the series. Hooray, one of the most vital characters, hope you like NC scenes, ya kniw...with your character's tendencies lol

Of course I like rapings... Kari was my favourite of the digi-destined...

swiggy3000

Oh I'm pretty sure that this is going to be fun to play and read.

bluemoon

Excellent now all we need is a Yolei to start. If anyone knows any other digi-fans, spread the word!
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

endlesspie

Would we be starting this from their very first venture into the digital world?