How I Met Your Mother: Quicksilver

Started by undisclosedtoyou, March 03, 2013, 11:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alysanthia

Quote from: 1SAZ on March 07, 2013, 12:21:35 AM
Alright! Checklist! Thinkin' Cap? Check! Drink? Check! A Doctor Who Reunion Episode? Well, I can't say yes on that one, but I can dream.

Anyway, my thoughts on how Tyler met everyone thus far:

Mel: Met in college, possibly Tyler being the one guy she could count on but never dating due to a mutual friendship understanding. That or Mel unknowingly friend-zoned him, which would be hilarious in numerous ways.

I've been guilty of accidentally friend-zoning guys before! So that could work, a friendship built on comic books and Star Wars. Best college friends since then!

Yes! Melanie can be reading Dallas's latest story and saying how she wants a guy like that(kinda, maybe, only if he looked liked Thor. Mmm... Thor, crap! Focus!)

Yay for the party! If anything Melanie probably ferret sits for Jackson just because ferrets are cute, ten times cuter when named after my favorite actors. (I so want to do this in real life now!)

The girls? "Hey... See that guy over there? Yeah the dorky one downing a beer. He likes ya, go to him... Go be his lobsters."

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on March 07, 2013, 12:36:53 AM
Yes yes a thousand times yes!  Hahahahaa.  Make it a tramp stamp!

And they never know how she got the pineapple tattoo!

CarnivorousBunny

Andy's profile has been edited  to include tattoos and clothing style.  I gave Andy a tattoo in a typical tramp stamp placement :P I wanted to give her more hardcore tattoos, but they didn't seem to suit her personality.

1SAZ: I was actually thinking that since Ty is a lawyer, they could have met through her mother somehow.  But I'm having a bit of trouble connecting the dots.
Also the people in the video are super hot! Omg what the hell D  Love it!

my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Alysanthia on March 07, 2013, 12:41:58 AM
Yes! Melanie can be reading Dallas's latest story and saying how she wants a guy like that(kinda, maybe, only if he looked liked Thor. Mmm... Thor, crap! Focus!)

And they never know how she got the pineapple tattoo!

Remember, the stories are written by Blue Bailey to Mel in the beginning.   She can be the first to discover his secret though!  I shall write summaries of each chapter he writes, so the peeps can know what's going on with that, lol.

Also, secret pineapple tattoo!  Perfect perfect!

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 07, 2013, 12:45:01 AM
Andy's profile has been edited  to include tattoos and clothing style.  I gave Andy a tattoo in a typical tramp stamp placement :P I wanted to give her more hardcore tattoos, but they didn't seem to suit her personality.

1SAZ: I was actually thinking that since Ty is a lawyer, they could have met through her mother somehow.  But I'm having a bit of trouble connecting the dots.
Also the people in the video are super hot! Omg what the hell D  Love it!

Plot away my lovelies!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

So here's possible ways Andy can get to know the other characters:

Dalles and Andy both writers, so they could have met after working together on the same issue of a magazine one month.  Maybe they both could have been stressed after the meeting and decided to get a drink after.  It would be funny if this was after Andy, Ty and Angelique were hooking up, that way Dalles could have a reason to be fascinated and hang around the threesomers. 
And if Dalles and  Melanie were close at this point, he could invite her along to scout out the oddity with him for the first time.

1Saz: What ideas do you have for the mail clerk scenario?  I have a pretty simple idea.  A coworker of Ty's  could have ordered caramel cupcakes from Andy, and steals asks for one.  Loving it, he asks for Andy's contact information and then they meet up when she delivers/he picks up the cakes.  Maybe he asks her out, but they could hang for a bit and Andy goes home and tells Angelique she's found the answer to their sex problem, haha

Not so sure about Jackson though. Is he going to be the second to the last addition, just like Barney?
my  o&o and a&a

1SAZ

Well, that made my idea completely moot because that is hilariously good. So I say we go with that. Because cupcakes are delicious. Especially with caramel. No, I don't have a problem. >.>

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 07, 2013, 01:07:50 AM
So here's possible ways Andy can get to know the other characters:

Dalles and Andy both writers, so they could have met after working together on the same issue of a magazine one month.  Maybe they both could have been stressed after the meeting and decided to get a drink after.  It would be funny if this was after Andy, Ty and Angelique were hooking up, that way Dalles could have a reason to be fascinated and hang around the threesomers. 
And if Dalles and  Melanie were close at this point, he could invite her along to scout out the oddity with him for the first time.

1Saz: What ideas do you have for the mail clerk scenario?  I have a pretty simple idea.  A coworker of Ty's  could have ordered caramel cupcakes from Andy, and steals asks for one.  Loving it, he asks for Andy's contact information and then they meet up when she delivers/he picks up the cakes.  Maybe he asks her out, but they could hang for a bit and Andy goes home and tells Angelique she's found the answer to their sex problem, haha

Not so sure about Jackson though. Is he going to be the second to the last addition, just like Barney?

Oooh this could happen just before he starts working at the bar!  That way Andy could spot him and be surprised as hell to see him again.  Dallas would definitely be fascinated about the threesomers, he'd very much approve, also.  I think Dallas and Melanie wouldn't have met at that point, but Dallas could meet her that night to.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: 1SAZ on March 07, 2013, 01:11:40 AM
Well, that made my idea completely moot because that is hilariously good. So I say we go with that. Because cupcakes are delicious. Especially with caramel. No, I don't have a problem. >.>

Aaawesome :) I shall PM the idea to Ducks.

Cakes and cupcakes are awwesome!  Going to make a strawberry butter cake tonight because I'm seriously craving cakes really hard right now. 
I'm more of a chocolate and cream cheese girl myself  ::)  I still need to perfect making caramel before I can start experimenting with it.  It's kind of tricky to make 0 30

Dis: Hey, yeah, that works :D  I was about to say they could come in just as his shift was ending, but for a story like that, anyone can spare half an hour at least, haha!
my  o&o and a&a

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 07, 2013, 01:51:24 AM
Aaawesome :) I shall PM the idea to Ducks.

Cakes and cupcakes are awwesome!  Going to make a strawberry butter cake tonight because I'm seriously craving cakes really hard right now. 
I'm more of a chocolate and cream cheese girl myself  ::)  I still need to perfect making caramel before I can start experimenting with it.  It's kind of tricky to make 0 30

Dis: Hey, yeah, that works :D  I was about to say they could come in just as his shift was ending, but for a story like that, anyone can spare half an hour at least, haha!

That can definitely happen the second time they meet, I'm sure they'd be drinking during the day sometimes :D

Also...Dallie needs one of these!

Click for awesomeness!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

D: The adorableness stopped my heart!

IF Dallie gets a dog, he'd never get rid of Andy.  She's been dying for a dog.  Maybe a husky?   ::)
my  o&o and a&a

undisclosedtoyou

Hahaha the chicks can't resist the puppy!  Get one, and the dogs can have play dates!  Also, is it just me or can you see our resident playboy borrowing the puppy to pick up hotties?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

Haha, Andy would, but Angelique isn't in to animals.  Maybe Tyler and Andy can pester her throughout the early stages of the game :P
my  o&o and a&a

undisclosedtoyou

Now that would be funny to read. And hey if Ang doesn't cave, there's always dog sitting. I say either the dog and ferrets get along, or they have a huge rivalry going on.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I've got Dallies Google+ account up, so if anyone else creates an account for their character you can add mine.  His E-mail address is dallesdenton1@gmail.com.   Hmmm or if we really want to make it IC, you all can wait to add him until they all meet IC.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Wargtass

So here's my copy-pasted excuse for my inactivity on threads for some... time. I have lost my sense of it you see after spending 24 hours on a boat looking for a suspected naval mine which turned out to be a ball of slime and branches. Hooray! Death to all civilians who can't differentiate between a large metal ball with spikes and a yarn ball of seaweed with three branches sticking out of them! I'm going to need some sleep before I continue anything.
O/O

Alysanthia

*Peeks in*

Been killing Shub-Niggurath followers all night so haven't been able to join in on plottings! I shall do so better once I get sleepies.

I did set up Melanie's g+ account last night though!

Melaniethevoice@gmail.com

:D

undisclosedtoyou

Lol ooh sleep, sleep is good so take your time doing that.  Aly you sleep to! and woohoo g+! a have to work, but I'll be on later today.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

No idea how to use google+, but I made Andy a gmail account: cakequeen.andygreen@gmail.com
my  o&o and a&a

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on March 08, 2013, 10:24:10 AM
No idea how to use google+, but I made Andy a gmail account: cakequeen.andygreen@gmail.com

Ooooh it's simple to use. To access it you'll just want to go to the main google page while logged into your gmail, and than click the top left link that says google+.  It'll give you a run through of how to us it.  When I get home I'll help you more.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

And I'm home!  If anyone has any questions let me know.  I was thinking of adding Andy and Malanie's G+ account, but I'm leaning towards waiting until they meet Dallas in game.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Ange's name has been added to the cast list, I'll throw out a character thread so all the profiles can be found in the same place, and an OOC thread will be up momentarily.

UPDATE:  The OOC thread has been created, and can be found HERE.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CarnivorousBunny

my  o&o and a&a

undisclosedtoyou

The Main Character thread has been created, and can be found, here.  Please post your character thread there.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's