Changing accounts

Started by AEvum, March 13, 2016, 04:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AEvum

I apologize if this was already answered; I read through a few different topics but found no clear answers.

I wasn't able to find any rules on making a new account and shutting down an old one other than a warning that duplicate accounts are frowned upon. I ask because I've never really liked my name (it was a relic of an older name I used for another site not related to RP) and I feel it gives off the wrong impression.

My question is if it would be possible and acceptable for me to shut down this account and create a new one. If I have to go through the introduction/72 hour wait phase that wouldn't be an issue.

Jag

Elliquiy doesn't allow second or new accounts. You can PM a staff member about changing your username though. All members are allowed one username change.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Oniya

Quote from: sicko on March 13, 2016, 04:26:58 PM
I've never really liked my name (it was a relic of an older name I used for another site not related to RP) and I feel it gives off the wrong impression.

As Jag said, we would be happy to submit a name-change for you.  PM any friendly Staffer with what you would prefer.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AEvum

Alright, that works just as well. Thank you for the help!