Cold Hearted Bitch [M lf F, Supernatural, Possible Soft-NC and Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, December 15, 2013, 10:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

A sort of two part story, set in a modern day Toronto where the supernatural exists but remains hidden.

The story begins with you playing a Succubus, a demoness who is damn-near sexually irresistible but at a price - if she has sex with someone and they orgasm first they burst into hellfire right then and there, killing them outright and sending their soul to hell. Hell knows about this and counts on it in fact, demanding that you torch at least three people a month for them.

So when you went to that little hole in the wall bar you were explicitly planning to torch some horny young man who was a selfish fuck - justifying it to yourself that you were doing the local women a favor. What was a surprise though was that he wasn't a selfish lay as he purposely and successfully went for the two of you cumming at the same time. As a result, instead of being a pile of ashes or walking out of that bar bathroom stall with a smile on his face he went into a coma right then and there.

Then on the night of the next full moon he wakes up in the hospital, having been transformed into an Incubus. Like you are to men he is damn-near sexually irresistible to women but at a price, leaving his partners pregnant with demon spawn monsters. . .
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.