The Rampage of Rapefish! [M lf F, NC, Possible Dark Humor, Pics that are NSFW]

Started by TheVillain, December 30, 2015, 10:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

NSFW

Admittedly, I don't have much of a plot worked out for this one yet but the core idea has some potential I think.

So first, Who is Rapefish?

He's from Alan Moore's Neonomicon, a mini-series in which comic book writer Alan Moore pays his tribute and tries to re-fang to the work of H.P. Lovecraft. One part of that being that Alan, along with many other readers, believes that the only reason Lovecraft's stories included surprisingly few NC elements because Lovecraft thought consensual sex was scarier.

One of the subplots was that a female FBI agent went undercover to try to infiltrate a cult, but gets found out quickly so the cultists murder her partner and toss her into a locked underground chamber with a fish-man creature. The creature repeatedly rapes her, but in the process shows signs that he actually has some level of intelligence - it's just not compatible with human-like intelligence. The book goes as far as to suggest that he's not really actively malicious so much as he just doesn't understand how human sexual consent actually works, some of his reactions are actually kind of funny. To the point that he figures out that he has to help her escape because the cultists intend to kill her when he appears to be sexually tired of her. The mini-series ends on the idea that the now free FBI agent might be pregnant with the creature's spawn, which might be a prophesied world ending monster appropriate for the Lovecraftian mythos.

Nicknamed Rapefish by readers and fans, he picked up popularity in some weird corners of the internet and has been drawn assaulting other female fictional characters. [Usually Korra from the Avatar: The Legend of Korra, for some reason I don't pretend to understand.]

So putting this up looking for possible interest in a Rapefish RP. Let me know your thoughts/interest!

HOOORRRD!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.