The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeless

Should find a sheath for that sword- I mean a proper sheath. ;)

Mordred

.. lures my probing curiosity.. does that wild creature etched with ink upon the skin, prefer nourishment of seed, meat, or something with fin?
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Makes me wonder what he's looking up at :)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Autumn52

Is beautiful and has a great siggie
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MiaFire

Is beautiful herself and has quotes and sayings on her procard that I completely agree with.
-

Mordred

.. always gives the eyes a lovely feast to watch.. then when lulled into a state of trance, says something kind to bring a smile. *looks up from his hidden place in the shadows :P*
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Has quite the way with words himself even while thrust in his own chaos. -steps to the edge of the shadows, not to keep him company but to coax him from the corner towards the softer gray of darkness- :P
-

Kazuume

is poked by myself in a "hello how are you!" kind of way.  XD
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Naughty thing with the gorgeous blue eyes.. you are peeking, aren't you?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*caught me* No.......well yah.....*closes the coffin lid quietly*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Autumn52

Beautiful blue eyes, her eyes make me feel lost
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Makes me want to pick flowers. So I can decorate even more of her body.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

MiaFire

Does not look dressed to pick flowers. :P
-

Captain Maltese

Has the most intriguing stockings.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

MiaFire

Looks ready to defend anything he believes in.
-

OrchidofDarkness

Look ready to put on one heck of a show
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Seems to be scanning the land below.. ready to swoop down and pounce upon whatever tickles her fancy.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

In my mind, he is a perfect combination of Poe and Dr Seuss, both darkly brilliant yet charmingly comedic. A favorite to find out and about! :)

Mordred

Has just made the impossible happen.. causing this vampire to blush.. and makes me both want to materialize nearby to whisper a chill down her spine as these fangs lurk along that delicious neck.. to sink inside and bask in that warm inner gush.. but also want to pull out a box of Lego I have in my pocket.. (never leaves home without it, just in case).. and time her ability to construct a little coffin out of Lego.

All the while.. reading "The Raven".. one of my all time fav's. :D
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on April 11, 2012, 07:49:57 PM
Has just made the impossible happen.. causing this vampire to blush.. and makes me both want to materialize nearby to whisper a chill down her spine as these fangs lurk along that delicious neck.. to sink inside and bask in that warm inner gush.. but also want to pull out a box of Lego I have in my pocket.. (never leaves home without it, just in case).. and time her ability to construct a little coffin out of Lego.

All the while.. reading "The Raven".. one of my all time fav's. :D

Is making me smile and laugh, one of his usual habits! He has also made me wonder if it is his voice that gave me chills just now or simply the thought of him tasting me that has my flesh tingling. He should also know that I am a pro with legos and would be able to build him a little coffin in less than five minutes...complete with hinges!

*smiling because she has always loved Poe as well, hence one of the quotes in her signature!*

Mordred

Has confirmed this need in me to dive into that picture and give that adorable girl a kiss.. even at the risk of the dude in the pic.. despite my earlier lapse of reason when I gave a guy (who will remain somewhat anonymous) on this thread a kiss. (was simply for reasons of humor.. honest! :P)
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Has convinced me to retire the gentleman in my picture and replace him with this charming vampire who makes me feel this deep need to know what it is like to be kissed by a completely fascinating undead guy! :)

Mr Bigglesworth

Makes me want to kiss her.

Skadii

Males me want to wrap my arms around him! :)

Bloody Rose