ON&OFFs bug?

Started by ileana, January 06, 2012, 06:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ileana

Hello,
I was filling out my on and offs yesterday and most of it is clearly visible for others. But the first two checkboxes are not reflected in my on and offs although I made choices. For reference and easier to understand.. these are the boxes with the preferences:

And this is what others see:

Do I have to check anything in any setting so it becomes visible or is it a bug? I see it working for others so I am wondering.

Ileana

Lord Drake

You see that if you click on the " my role play preferences" under your avatar. Clicking on the "on & offs" tag at the top of the screen will take you to the page used to modify your on-offs and the "characters I play" banner is not there.
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

ileana

The second picture I posted was from the player search not the "On and off" button up top. When i click on the link next to my post "My role play preferences" i get this. still not showing up though:

jouzinka

I think it doesn't show because you are giving the matrix contradictory information.

- You state that you -only- play Male Characters that are attracted to Males and at the same time that your Female and Neuter chars are Switches or Not participating in D/s.

Otherwise I'd check if you have javascript proper and enabled and/or try a different browser and/or clear Elliquiy cookies.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

ileana

I think I am confused.
I thought that it says that I play female submissive and non D/s and neutral submissive and non D/s characters that (in the second box) are attracted to men.. if it does not say that I have to check that again.

ileana

*facepalms again* Thanks. I got the first Table right but in the second I was blind and did not see the first row where it wants to know my gender.

Thank you :D

jouzinka

You are welcome. ;) Glad you figured it out in the end. I know I gawked at it myself the first time I saw it. ;)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A