Wanted: Extreme 'Stalker' themed RP

Started by MabFaerie, March 20, 2013, 11:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MabFaerie

Hey there! Glad you stopped in. I've had this little idea rolling around in my head for a while now, so read on and see if it interests you!
Feel free to shoot me a PM so we can work out the details, if this looks like something you'd be into.

The character I'll be playing would be a seemingly normal, hard-working secretarial sort.
The character I'm looking for someone else to play would be the old friend from college who has, over the years, developed an obsession for the initial girl.

The plot I have in mind for this story involves two characters who used to be close friends and classmates at college, who coincidentally ended up working in the same office setting a few years after graduation.
The Stalker Character had likely begun their obsession by just keeping tabs on the girls whereabouts at first, occasionally popping up at random intervals in public places to "run into" her, but that obsession has gradually developed over time into full blown stalking.
The Stalker character believes they are in love with the female character and will go to any extreme to make her theirs. This would likely involve kidnapping and raping her, as well as forcing her to develop some variant of Stockholm Syndrome.

The pairing I have in mind for this plot is tentatively a F/F pairing. I could be willing to extend that pairing to possibly allow the Stalker Character to be either a futa, a feminine transgirl, or if you're really not interested in playing a female, I might be convinced to sway the plot towards a pairing with a very feminine/delicate male or possibly a classier business-man character.
In short, I'm not looking for any overly masculine male characters here. I've done enough F/M pairings with masculine guys to know that I'm not in the mood for it right now. My apologies~ 

Themes/Kinks this RP will likely have: Rape, Bondage, Stockholm Syndrome, Obsession, Drugging, Alcohol, Forced Masturbation, Forced Orgasms, Strap-Ons, Deflowering, Biting, Scratching, Clawing, Mild to Moderate Violence.

Themes/Kinks this RP won't have:
Verbal Degradation: Remember, the Stalker character is obsessed with the other female. They wouldn't talk down to her or insult her. They are, in their own mind, in love with this girl and are reasonably convinced that the girl is possibly in love with them too.

S/M: Again, the Stalker Character is not looking to make the girl character their slave, They're looking to make the character LOVE them, whatever it takes.

Gratuitous Violence or Scarring: Although there is likely to be some violence in this RP since it is heavily non-con, there will not be anything that would leave either characters maimed or dismembered, and certainly nothing that the characters wouldn't be able to heal scar-free from. Anything that borders on a little too extreme to properly heal from should be ruled out.
For example, in a struggle, if a character gets sliced with a knife and it leaves a heal-able wound, that is OKAY violence. If they are full on stabbed and bleeding out, that is NOT OKAY violence.
If you have any questions or need some clarity on this topic and what is okay versus not okay, feel free to ask me for clarification.

All that aside, I hope this piques your interest and feel free to send me a message to discuss it if so! ^_^
Looking forward to RPing with you soon~
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.