Pro-Wrestling Takedown Federation (W.T.F.) - Seeking Diva's

Started by BlackestKnight, August 20, 2013, 09:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaya

I'd be interested, I always wanted to play in a wrestling game. My inspiration:

I don't understand the character generation though, a little more explanation seems to be required.

BlackestKnight

Played by: BlackestKnight

Stage Name: Action Hank Jackson, "The World's Most Dangerous Man"

Sex: Male

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 245lbs

Hometown: Lansing, Michigan

Alignment: Face

Gimmick: Action Hank's gimmick is that of an over-the-top 90's action hero. With his rugged permastub and his so bad it's good "Be a hero psa's" , he is one of the most over faces currently in the company. He even has his own sidekick, a red-headed little person by the name of Rusty, his faithful companion.

(Merchandise featuring Hank with Rusty)

Style:  Technical-Striker

Signature Move(s):

Signature Throw - Time for Some Action!

Signature Kick - World's Greatest Kick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T-_nohmyU&feature=fvwp

Signature Punch - Falcon Punch

Signature Submission - It just got real!

Trademark Taunt:  "Time for some Action!" or "Shit Just got Real!"

Theme Music: (Redman ft Cypress Hill - Time 4 Sum Aksion (Mike Tyson entrance)

Attributes

Durability: 8.5/10
Strength:9/10
Technique: 9/10
Submission: 9/10
Speed/Aerial: 8/10
Stamina: 8/10
Charisma: 7.5/10
Hardcore: 8/10
Overall: 67/92

xPeachyPuff

Hello, Hello!

Here is my character. I would appreciate any feedback people may have and am still looking for a partner in crime, if anyone is interest xD Preferably male, but that doesn't matter too much.

- Rainbow

Played by: xSnorkleRainbow
Stage Name: Abigail Scarlett.
Sex: Female.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 112lbs.
Hometown: Buckinghamshire, England.
Alignment: Heel.
Gimmick: Abigail believe in keeping her friends close and her enemies closer. She is very quick and can be quite witty, enough so that she finds she can talk her way out of most things. She can come off as quite dumb and innocent, causing people to usually underestimate her. She's a very 'live in the moment' kind of girl and doesn't think things through before she does them. Another thing to note is she's also quite the little actor.
Style:  Acrobat - High Flyer.
Signature Move(s): Split Legged Moonsault, The Octopus, Shining Wizard.
Trademark Taunt: Her most used gesture would be the simply taunt of blowing a kiss.
Theme Music: One Girl Revolution - Superchick.

Attributes

Durability: 7/10
Strength: 5/10
Technique: 5/10
Submission: 8/10
Speed/Aerial: 9/10
Stamina: 7/10
Charisma: 7/10
Hardcore: 3/10
Overall: 51

BlackestKnight

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on September 06, 2013, 12:49:22 PM
Quick Question!

Anyone wanting a sidekick who's new to the business? Trying to come up with a gimmick for MC. If anyone's interested please PM me or something. Also, just for a reference, I was intending for her to be a Heel, but that's subject to change.

- Rainbow ♥

I can help you if you're still undecided about the direction of your character. Abigail, I like her so far. Well she's from England, I'm sure there's some things you can relate that to your character background. Looking over your superstar , she kinda reminds me of a brit pop version of Aj Lee. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Batman4560

Assuming this is still happening....

Played by: Batman4560
Stage Name: The King Aaron Shaw
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 221 lbs
Hometown: The United Kingdom
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: A man born to "Rule the Ring". The king was trained by the best in the U.K. The King quickly found success in every company he went to and by the age of 23 he had held every major wrestling belt in the country. Now He seeks to Rule the United States and prove his dominace by making a stable of Wrestlers that all hold the gold.
Style:  Hybrid Technical/Power
Signature Move(s):  Spinebuster- Jumping Knee drop- The Royal Mutilation (Triple fishermen suplex with a pin.)- "Hail to the King" (Flip piledriver)
Trademark Taunt: A wave to the crowd followed by a bow.
Theme Music: Hail to the king, Avenged Sevenfold

Attributes

Durability: 8.5/10
Strength:8.5/10
Speed/Aerial: 7/10
Charisma: 8/10
Hardcore: 6/10
Overall: 63

Rex Pacis

Hi...hello...sorry for just posting out of the blue but I did throw this together.

Played by: Rex Pacis
Stage Name: Felix "Deathproof" Coronel
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220
Hometown: New York, New York
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: Felix can be a man of few words in a world run by them, he prefers to talk in the ring...fists to face. Felix's nickname has much to do with his in-ring style. Ruthless, smash-mouthed, technical, fury Felix is a wrestler's wrestler with a special talent for inflicting pain on both himself and more importantly his opponents. Coronel is best known for being pound for pound one of the toughest men on the roster, able to brush off a beating and see through the blood and tears long enough to hit that critical move. It is this tenacity, wreckless abandon, and testicular fortitude that has lead to many calling Felix a "Deadman walking". While most men seek championships and glory Felix is only after one thing...the next challenge.   

Style: Hybrid Tank
Signature Move(s): To The Three Boroughs (Chimera-Plex), Fujiwara Armbar, Buenas Noches! (Vertabreaker), Now You See Us...(Burning Hammer)
Trademark Taunt: "I can wrestle too!" (Usually after the TTTB, a nice chain wrestling display or a tricky counter.) "A dormir!" (When setting up for a big move.) "What was that? Your sister's suplex?" (When recovering from an opponent's move)
Theme Music: Half-animal

Attributes

Durability: 9.5/10
Strength: 8/10
Technique: 8/10
Speed/Aerial: 7.5/10
Charisma: 7/10
Overall: 64

Hope it's ok. Was gonna go for a technician but since that seems to be filling up I tried to swerve him into more of a brawler. Do I get brownie points for the "testicular fortitude" name drop? xP

Am willing to change up the armbar and Chimera-plex since B-man did beat me to the armbar and triple move combo....but I really love that Chimera-plex.
"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils."

BlackestKnight

Update
-OOC discussion topic added
-Character Roster topic added

You might want to check the top of the first page for the links to both of which or browse under NC: Human- Freeform Small Groups

Abigail Scarlett and Felix "Deathproof" Coronel are approved.  If you want to establish character relationships and discuss feuds, story angles or potential stables, you're free to do so. I think a central plot is in order. I'm still a little cloudy about the details of that, but I'm always open to ideas and I'm willing to work with everyone.

BlackestKnight

Since I notice we got a few british characters and they're both heels , I'm thinking about doing a british invasion story arc with The King holding the championship strap and Abigail holding down the womens division championship. Looking over his character sheet, I quite like the idea of a british empire staple.  I still need an all american face for this angle to contrast with the King.  My character could do it but I'd rather put someone else on. My guy is pretty much the Rock in-universe, I need a Cena or Daniel Bryan. A rising superstar the likes of Cody Rhodes would also be good for this angle. I like the idea a rookie champion. A somewhat smaller underdog type of guy.

I have a conceptual idea for this stable...

The Royal Flush House

"The House Always Wins"

King -  King, WTF Champion
Queen - Abigail, Diva's divison champion
Jack - can be NPC, holds the intercontinental gold
Ace - can be NPC, tag team champions
Joker - can be NPC tag team champions

xPeachyPuff

Mwahahaha, The British will prevail and wipe out all you other contestants who like to play 'Wrestler'! No one can compair to us so get used to being losers! >D

- Rainbow ♥

Batman4560

Quote from: BlackestKnight on September 07, 2013, 10:48:08 AM
Since I notice we got a few british characters and they're both heels , I'm thinking about doing a british invasion story arc with The King holding the championship strap and Abigail holding down the womens division championship. Looking over his character sheet, I quite like the idea of a british empire staple.  I still need an all american face for this angle to contrast with the King.  My character could do it but I'd rather put someone else on. My guy is pretty much the Rock in-universe, I need a Cena or Daniel Bryan. A rising superstar the likes of Cody Rhodes would also be good for this angle. I like the idea a rookie champion. A somewhat smaller underdog type of guy.

I have a conceptual idea for this stable...

The Royal Flush House

"The House Always Wins"

King -  King, WTF Champion
Queen - Abigail, Diva's divison champion
Jack - can be NPC, holds the intercontinental gold
Ace - can be NPC, tag team champions
Joker - can be NPC tag team champions

The king approves this. Let it be so!

Kaya

Here is my character:

Played by: Kaya
Stage Name: Angel Joy
Sex: female
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 108 lbs
Hometown: Beijing, China
Gimmick: Angel is a Chinese beauty, good-hearted, cute and lovable - but with an edge. She tends to get in over her head. With her background of acrobatics, flexibility and even stunts for Chinese cinema, she is probably one of the best (if not the best) female sellers in the business. She can take a lot of punishment, and she makes it look very real. She does not shy back from ladder or cage matches, she even might fight a male wrestler. She talks with a Chinese accent, but the camera loves her.
Style: Fast and technical Acrobat with Hardcore elements
Signature Move(s): Eat Defeat, Happy Ending Octopus, 5-Star Frog Splash, Figure-four leglock (around the ringpost or ladder), roundhouse kick, missile dropkick
Trademark Taunt: She pulls one strap of her top down, as a sign of respect for Jerry the King Lawler, seemingly increasing the chances of a wardrobe malfunction.
Theme Music: Battlelore - The War of Wrath

Attributes

Durability: 9/10
Strength: 5/10
Submission: 7/10
Stamina: 7/10
Charisma: 9/10
Overall: 62

Additional Pictures:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

Played by: Laughing Hyena
Stage Name: Pulse
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 186lbs
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Gimmick: A man with no fear and a never say die attitude, Pulse lives for the excitement that only the squared circle can provide. He loves the adrenaline rush of a difficult challenge and is willing to take on whatever stipulation is needed to show that he is the best. The fans love him because he puts all of himself into the performance and delivers solid technical wrestling combined with nods to the classical era.
Style: Hybrid (Power/Technical)
Signature Move(s): Double Underhook Powerbomb (aka the Flatline) ; Snapmare Neckbreaker (aka the Leap of Faith); Pendulum Backbreaker, Inverted Atomic Drop, Short Clothesline, Spinning/Springboard Dropkick, Suicide Dive
Trademark Taunt: Feral Howl, Kneeling Overhead
Theme Music: Burn it to the Ground - Nickelback

Attributes

Speed/Aerial: 6/10
Stamina: 9/10
Hardcore: 7.5/10
Overall: 65

Primarch

If you're still accepting.

Played by: Primarch
Stage Name: Victor "The Imperator" O'Connor
Height: 6'4
Weight: 285 lbs
Hometown: Cork, Republic of Ireland
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: Victor's gimmick is an aggressive dominator, established with high impact moves and short matches. Labeled as 'The fastest big guy in the game,' Victor won over early crowds with his impressive displays of athleticism and occasional dry wit. His in-ring ferocity, after match attacks and general unsportsman like behaviour quickly saw a heel turn.   
Style: Hybrid (Power/Speed)
Signature Move(s):
Shield Breaker
Clothesline from Hell
Superkick
Trademark Taunt: Victor has two trademark taunts, after performing his 'shield breaker' move or a similar high-impact slam and achieving a pin Victor taunts "Broken!" over his still 'unconscious' opponent. His other taunt is a reference to the Classic Roman origins to his nickname 'Imperator.' Victor extends a fist with his thumb pointing out sideways before tilting his thumb down. This is usually followed up with a particularly aggressive or callous attack.   
Theme Music: Blood is the Price of Glory

Attributes
Strength:10/10
Speed/Aerial: 10/10
Charisma: 6/10
Hardcore: 6/10

The Imperator

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 07, 2013, 06:45:40 PM
Played by: Laughing Hyena
Stage Name: Pulse
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 186lbs
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Gimmick: A man with no fear and a never say die attitude, Pulse lives for the excitement that only the squared circle can provide. He loves the adrenaline rush of a difficult challenge and is willing to take on whatever stipulation is needed to show that he is the best. Ever since winning the Championship he has shown himself to be a fighting champion, putting his Title on the Line against opponent after opponent wanting a new challenge.
Style: Hybrid (Power/Technical)
Signature Move(s): Double Underhook Powerbomb (aka the Flatline) ; Snapmare Neckbreaker (aka the Leap of Faith); Pendulum Backbreaker, Inverted Atomic Drop, Short Clothesline, Spinning/Springboard Dropkick
Trademark Taunt: Feral Howl, Kneeling Overhead,
Theme Music: Burn it to the Ground - Nickelback

Attributes

Speed/Aerial: 6/10
Hardcore: 7.5/10

I should specify, I'm not looking for a face champion right at this moment , rather I'm looking for someone who can become champion down the road but for whatever reason hasn't reached that level yet. So your character would not be a champion at all , but a contender most likely. Other than that, welcome to the game. Right now in the story, the championship belt is vacant again, there is no current owner, but there are a lot of people vying for that.

All three characters are approved.

Countdown0

Let me know if he's in :D *below*

Played by: Countdown0

Stage Name: David Morrow

Weight: 232 lbs

Hometown: Edmonton, Albetra, Canada

Gimmick: David Morrow is possibly the ultimate hardcore wrestler to ever make it onto tv. Starting his career in the independent circuit, his fame began to grow when youtube videos of his matches became viral, especially in the wrestling community, where he was often known as 'that crazy bastard'. His combination of charisma, toughness, and ridiculously insane crap he does in his matches, earned him a spot in the big leagues. His debut saw himself and his opponents beating each other with chairs, kendo sticks, bags of tacks, a tire, a roll of barbed wire, and a steel toed boot, among other miscellaneous objects. Since then, the 'this is awesome' chant has followed him everywhere he goes, since the management generally makes his matches no-DQ, knowing that it will sell tickets and PPV buys.

Style: Mostly a Combination of Hardcore and Brawling

Signature Move(s): Spinebuster, Heel Hook Submission, Superplex to outside of Ring, Chair Dropkick, Missile Drop Kick, Body Splash (often from turnbuckle to announce table)

Finisher: Whiplash ===> Running or jumping start into a flip over the opponents head, grasping the head, and dragging it down to the ground with the momentum of the flip. David obviously protects his own head. Can be used to put an opponent through tables, or to take them off of a ledge (such as the stage). Can be done jumping as well as running. Usually performed as an opponent is rising to their feet.

Trademark Taunt: "Do you want it?" to the fans, usually when handling a weapon, or about to set something on fire, or superplexing someone from a high height... the answer is always a loud cheer. "Stop pretending to hit me and hit me!" => When his opponents have him hurt, trying to antagonize him, since he doesn't get intimidated.

Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbGJeXShopk

Attributes

Strength: 7/10
Technique: 8.5/10
Submission: 7.5/10
Charisma: 9.5/10
Hardcore: 10/10
Overall: 68/80

Think of him as a mix between Mick Foley and the Rock. Very Charismatic and with lots of talent, but completely off his rocker when he's actually in the ring.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

xPeachyPuff

Kaya, your character looks awesome but you mentioned in your Taunt section about Jerry Lawler. I thought Knight said somewhere that the WWE and it's superstars didn't exist in this world or whatever.

And Countdown, your pictures not working xD

Everyone's characters look awesome ^_^

- Rainbow

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Batman4560

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Countdown0 on September 07, 2013, 08:38:42 PM
Let me know if he's in :D *below*

Played by: Countdown0

Stage Name: David Morrow

Weight: 232 lbs

Hometown: Edmonton, Albetra, Canada

Gimmick: David Morrow is possibly the ultimate hardcore wrestler to ever make it onto tv. Starting his career in the independent circuit, his fame began to grow when youtube videos of his matches became viral, especially in the wrestling community, where he was often known as 'that crazy bastard'. His combination of charisma, toughness, and ridiculously insane crap he does in his matches, earned him a spot in the big leagues. His debut saw himself and his opponents beating each other with chairs, kendo sticks, bags of tacks, a tire, a roll of barbed wire, and a steel toed boot, among other miscellaneous objects. Since then, the 'this is awesome' chant has followed him everywhere he goes, since the management generally makes his matches no-DQ, knowing that it will sell tickets and PPV buys.

Style: Mostly a Combination of Hardcore and Brawling

Signature Move(s): Spinebuster, Heel Hook Submission, Superplex to outside of Ring, Chair Dropkick, Missile Drop Kick, Body Splash (often from turnbuckle to announce table)

Trademark Taunt: "Do you want it?" to the fans, usually when handling a weapon, or about to set something on fire, or superplexing someone from a high height... the answer is always a loud cheer. "Stop pretending to hit me and hit me!" => When his opponents have him hurt, trying to antagonize him, since he doesn't get intimidated.

Theme Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbGJeXShopk

Attributes

Strength: 7/10
Technique: 8.5/10
Submission: 7.5/10
Charisma: 9.5/10
Hardcore: 10/10
Overall: 68/80

Think of him as a mix between Mick Foley and the Rock. Very Charismatic and with lots of talent, but completely off his rocker when he's actually in the ring.

Approved but somethings missing, I don't know.

Countdown0

Quote from: BlackestKnight on September 07, 2013, 11:55:09 PM
Approved but somethings missing, I don't know.

Any ideas then? I'm open to changing him, as long as its not something that ruins the base idea of the character.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Batman4560

Everything looks good but I agree. Something seems to be missing...

zenpai

[/URL][/img]
Played by: zenpai
Stage Name: Neven "Anti-hero" Tunner
Sex: male
Height: 6'0
Weight:190
Hometown: Grand Rapid, Michigan
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: The not so bad guy. The unlikely hero. The comic book reading. king of the misfits. 
Style: Showman /
Signature Move(s): fall from fame (frog slash), Back stabber, The autograph (jump off the rope into a leg drop.)

Finisher: The hero killer (standing corkscrew neck breaker)
The kryptonite (crippler cross face)
Trademark Taunt: I am the one and only Anti hero.
Theme Music: jambi -tool

Attributes

Durability: 7/10
Strength:5/10
Technique: 7/10
Submission: 6/10
Charisma: 10/10
Hardcore: 4/10
Overall: 56
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."