Male Chauvinist CEO Feminized and Enslaved (Sub M looking for Dom F) NC or Ex

Started by Idej, September 30, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

Hello, my name is Idej,

I am a 28 year old Male in the United States, I have been roleplaying for almost 10 years, but have been testing the waters on more intimate and detailed roleplays.

Now for a few rules before I go into the plot of the game I would like.

• Please don't post in this thread.  I would like to keep it somewhat clean.  So if you're interested, please message me and I'll get back to you.
  • As per site rules and my own rules, all characters will be 16 or older, no exceptions.
  • I only role-play on the threads.  I will not go onto a messenger, skype, discord or any other messaging websites.  I will message you on here, but I will not role-play on them.
  • I role-play in 3rd person only and would appreciate it if you did as well.
  • If the idea is crossed out or says taken, don't message me about it.
  • I am not grammar nazi, but please have your posts be at least readable.  Thank you.
  • Another thought on that, no text talk.  You, not u, are, not r, etc.
  • If you've lost interest in the story, please, PLEASE, let me know.  Don't just stop replying then ignore any messages I send you.  It bugs me to no end
  • If you want to play the opposite sex, go for it. I do it.
  • Post length doesn't matter.  The most that I reply is three or four paragraphs.  And even that's not every time.  My post length is usually one or two.
  • Please, no godmodding.  Small actions is fine, but not answering a question.  If you ask me before you post for what I'd answer, that's fine.
  • If I don't reply after a while, there could be two reasons.  The first,
    is that I may have looked at it but forgot to mark it as unread.  The second is that I'm having muse problems.  Message me if it's been a while and I'll let you know what's going on, or reply to it.
  • Please don't do anything that is on my offs list.
  • If you're not sure if I like something, ask me and I'll let you know.

Now then onto the story.

In some distant future, science has advanced to the point that any sort of modification is available for the right price and the right person.  In addition, those who cannot pay off debts or committed a serious enough crime may be enslaved due to the changes in legal and political climate to alleviate the burden of the State to deal with those who are irresponsible enough to cause such a thing to happen.  Usually the ones who are owed reparations are the first to get a bid on the debtor or criminal, and then it goes to public auction later down the line.  My character, a CEO in some office firm has had a habit of using his position to coerce the female staff into doing sexual acts for him in return for raises, promotions and what not.  However, after being caught for embezzling funds, evidence of his sexual acts surfacing, multiple lawsuits due to both crimes, losing his job, and being unable to pay for it all, he is stripped of all of his belongings and put up for auction.  The one who manages to get him is now the new CEO of the Company and one of his victims.  As an act of revenge she feminizes him (Just how complete it is, is up to the other player, but would be interested in possibly keeping his penis) and keeps him around to serve as an example and get revenge for what he has done to so many other women.