Transformers 3: The Lost *title is due to change*

Started by Aragem, June 28, 2009, 09:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

This is more of a writing venture, than it is about RPing. 

I finished watching the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and I am in love with it.  And it has inspired me with an idea.

My partner would have to have watched both movies 2007 and 2009.  I'm not asking that you watched the second movie five times or anything like that *I saw it three times and counting* 

Takes place 2 to 3 years after the second movie

Katherine Lynn is an bestselling arthur whose writing career has met a wall.  She has develope writer's block and is having a hard time findind inspiration.  In hopes of curing her writer's block, she moves out to the country side to a cottage in the woods to find her muse. 

One night, while spending futile hours in front of her laptop, not even able to begin the first line of her new novel.  After drinking her 6th cup of coffee, she notices a streak of gold light through the window slamming into the thick trees.

Curiousity or lack of sleep causes her to pull a robe over her nightgown and slip on a pair of flip-flops to investigate.  A choice that will change her life forever, whether it is for the better or for worse remains to be seen.

Now whether her visitor is a Decepticon or an Autobot, I would have to discuss with any possible partners.  An Autobot would be fine.

But if it is a Decepticon, let me be frank, if we go with a Decepticon then there will no friendship between Lynn and the robot.  I like Decepticons to be nasty and mean.  I HATE stories where they befriend a human girl and she reforms them.  No, this will not happen in this story.

The Decpticon will either become her captor or her enemy. 

The Autobot could become her friend, but wouldn't it be interestng that they disliked each other?

I do have some ideas, which I will discuss with those who are seriously willing to write this with me.

Now for the sex, there may or may not be sex in this.  It depends on the story and what we the writers are comfortable with.  But there will be extreme violence as seen in both movies.  Especially between the alien robots. 

Sex could be between humans or human/robot.  No sticky, please.  Robots having human parts.  Lets be creative, please?

Insatiably Bored

O&O: Updated 9/27/11

A&A: UPDATED 9/28/11 Official Day of eternal departure from E