Rapture Academy: Private Education (Extreme, system based)

Started by Angie, October 23, 2013, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Hmm... 2 males, 2 females, and 2 futa at the moment, so nothing pulling me in one way or the other there... 3 magic users, though... Kinda tempts me to make a character with some kind of inborn anti-magic. I'm really at a loss, though. Is there any type of character that anyone would like to see/thinks we're missing?

godfang

Angie

Quote from: Datawych on October 23, 2013, 10:04:43 PM
Hmm... 2 males, 2 females, and 2 futa at the moment, so nothing pulling me in one way or the other there... 3 magic users, though... Kinda tempts me to make a character with some kind of inborn anti-magic. I'm really at a loss, though. Is there any type of character that anyone would like to see/thinks we're missing?
See, you're thinking "balance" while I'm telling everyone "Make the character YOU want to play". Screw what we're missing, play what you want to play.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Kunoichi

Quote from: Datawych on October 23, 2013, 10:04:43 PM

Personally, I think we need a Vampire. :P It could be interesting to combine that with the Shadow Taint merit, too, since the Shadow World is something that sounds like an interesting part of the setting.

And then, as suggested by godfang, you could make your character a teacher in the setting...

Datawych

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 23, 2013, 10:12:47 PM
Screw what we're missing, play what you want to play.
Well, that's the thing. It's not that I'm favoring balance over playing what I want, it's that I have a ton of different ideas for characters, and I'm looking for something to bias me toward one idea or another.

Angie

Quote from: Datawych on October 23, 2013, 10:16:03 PM
Well, that's the thing. It's not that I'm favoring balance over playing what I want, it's that I have a ton of different ideas for characters, and I'm looking for something to bias me toward one idea or another.
Could always roll a die.

Kunoichi

By the way, would someone mind looking over my character sheet and telling me whether or not I made any mistakes? ^^; I don't think I did, but I'm still learning the system, so...

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 09:34:01 PM
Also, given your character's Mad Scientist merit and the fact that my character's an android, I imagine some rather interesting times in our characters' futures. ;)

Maybe she commonly comes to Suzume for repairs and system check-ups.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Yugishogun on October 23, 2013, 11:05:02 PM
Maybe she commonly comes to Suzume for repairs and system check-ups.

That could certainly work.  Would they have any special arrangements as far as 'payment' for these services goes? ;)

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 11:10:19 PM
That could certainly work.  Would they have any special arrangements as far as 'payment' for these services goes? ;)

Suzume would want Persephone want her to join in activities that friends would do due to her lack of them. Though it'd be easy for the gynoid to bring it to the next level.

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Actually, come to think of it, there are some interesting mechanical possibilities here.  Specifically, thanks to Drone Mentality, Persephone has no Virtue and no Desire under normal circumstances.  But then Suzume has Adorable, which would have had Persephone rolling her nonexistent Virtue against Suzume's Allure.  One lucky roll, and Persephone would be stuck with a Crush on Suzume.

Which seems like an interesting enough motivation for things that I think I'll just skip all that and add on the Crush right now. ;D

Angie

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 11:21:48 PM
Hmm.  Actually, come to think of it, there are some interesting mechanical possibilities here.  Specifically, thanks to Drone Mentality, Persephone has no Virtue and no Desire under normal circumstances.  But then Suzume has Adorable, which would have had Persephone rolling her nonexistent Virtue against Suzume's Allure.  One lucky roll, and Persephone would be stuck with a Crush on Suzume.

Which seems like an interesting enough motivation for things that I think I'll just skip all that and add on the Crush right now. ;D

Sounds wonderful, Kuno! :)

Kunoichi

Alright, the extra point from Crush was used to increase Study to 4, and the three extra ability points were all funneled into Machines. ^^ When she's not busy being a sex toy for the entire rest of the school, Persephone will be busy making fumbling, awkward attempts to get into Suzume's pants. :P

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 23, 2013, 11:35:46 PM
Alright, the extra point from Crush was used to increase Study to 4, and the three extra ability points were all funneled into Machines. ^^ When she's not busy being a sex toy for the entire rest of the school, Persephone will be busy making fumbling, awkward attempts to get into Suzume's pants. :P

Wonderful. :)

Kunoichi

Incidentally, for anyone out there who hasn't made a character yet and is considering joining this game, you're more than welcome to be Persephone's creator, if you'd like. ^^ If nobody steps up to fill that role, I'll probably just have it so that she's legally considered just another piece of school equipment, and was donated to the school by her creator, a previous member of House Pluto who went on to revolutionize the robotics industry.

Eobelle

Character Name: Betty Noir
Orientation: Homosexual
House: Nothum
Virtue: 4
Desire: 0

Force: 3
Athletics: 5 (Ballet)
Endure: 3
Restrain: 1
Size: 2

Threat: 1
Chastise: 1
Dirty Talk: 1
Influence: 2
Wealth: 1

Allure: 11
Gossip: 1
Manipulative: 13
Sweet Talk: 2
Vamp/Pose: 16

Study:1
Investigate:1
Machines: 1
Occult: 3
Subject: 1

Elusive: 1
Sneak: 1
Infiltrate: 1
Subterfuge: 1
Slip Away: 2

Fetishes: ++Clothing, ++Exhibitionism, ++Strangers, ++Prostitution, ++Rape, ++Tentacles ++Monsters, ++Group Sex, +Pain, ++Beastiality, ++Incest, --Pee Whore, --Impregnation

Merits: Celebrity (5), Sports Star (1), Fit (1), Looks great in leather (2), Clotheshorse (4), Looks great in eveningwear (1), Shadow Taint (4), Elf (4), Adorable (5), Malleable (1), Big eyes (1), Looks great in uniform (1), Unprickifiable (1)

Flaws: Hellbound (2), Lightweight (1), Denial [rape, tentacles, monsters, bestiality, group sex, pain, strangers] (7), Expectations [Wear slutty clothes, Be rape bait, Prostitute Yourself] (3), Dark Secret [Whore] (1), Phobia [Tentacles, Monsters, Penises] (6)

Figure: 5,7”, lithe build, petite breasts (A-cup)

Equipment: $50

School uniform with ludicrously short skirt (4.5”) and no panties.

Betty was brought up in an orphanage, completely unaware of her parentage.  She was a strange child, but was freakishly lithe and flexible.  She was tying herself into knots one day in the park when she was noticed by a washed up rhythmic gymnastics coach, who instantly whisked her away from there and into her home to begin her training.  Betty did nothing but ballet and gymnastics for the next 11 years.  She became a star of dance, gymnastics, contortion and flow arts quite accidentally due to a youtube video of her practicing in a thong bodysuit (which she was unaware of until it went viral). 

On the night of her 16th birthday, her mother stepped out of the mirror in her full futa glory, a noble of the Shadow realm.  It was then that Betty learned of her fate.  She wasn’t just her mother’s daughter, she was her slave… bound with shadow more resilient that any steel.  Her mother had visited upon her several geasa.

The first was to always dress in completely slutty clothing, anything even remotely conservative would rip off in some fashion at the earliest convenience.

The second was that she would only be able to get money for anything by being a whore… gifts will be lost, jobs will fire her, no money will ever be able to stay hers long enough that was not earned by whoring herself out. 

Finally, the last was that she was placed on earth to serve a purpose… which was to protect the women upon earth from being raped… by being the victim herself.  She must present herself to all, as the ultimate rapebait. 

Betty wept openly at these declarations which caused her mother’s giant penis to become erect.  That night, her mother, a cavalcade of shadow beasts, monsters, and innumerable tentacles showed her her new life.  When she awoke the next morning on the floor in a puddle of semen, girlcum, and blood, her acceptance letter to rapture academy was tacked to the door. 

Betty is rather nervous… but is at Rapture Academy none the less.

Notes: this character is ridiculously min-maxed… and in such a way that she is extremely vulnerable.  And that is the desired effect.  I want a bullseye on her from day one, and struggle to retain a personality and humanity throughout all the rape domination and sex that she is sure to endure at Rapture Academy.

godfang

After rethinking it, i wish to use Kubo as an npc in the bible black game i'm dming, i will make a new character in a bit. Someone from house Mars

EDIT: i also have the new bible black thread up if anyone wants to take a look

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188311.0

Kunoichi

Alright, having done some more reading, I've got a few questions.

For the Venom merit, the description states 'For most types of venom treat as Inhuman Natural Weaponry'.  Does that include gaining the +2 bonus to fighting rolls and the +1 bonus to intimidation rolls?  And if so, does it stack with the Inhuman Natural Weaponry merit?

Angie

Kunoichi

I was thinking she'd have a wide variety of built-in weapons designed to be mostly non-lethal in nature. ^^; Since, mechanically, she's using knockout poison, it seems like something that would be fairly easy to re-theme into dart guns and rubber bullets and so on.

Angie

I'm going to say that while venom grants the bonus, the two do not stack. That would just make it way too powerful.

Kunoichi

Fair enough.  I'll see what I can replace Inhuman Natural Weapons with, then.

alextaylor

Princess Reina
Orientation: Straight
House Pietas

Virtue: 5, Desire: 1

Starting points: 15 - 1 (house) = 14
Unused merit points converted to abilities: 6

Force: 4 (14+2) , Athletics: 6 (Horseback Riding), Endure: 3, Restrain: 3, Size: 4 (Normal height, lithe body, large breasts)

Threat: 6 (20+2) , Chastise: 3, Dirty Talk: 2, Influence: 3, Wealth: 10

Allure: 2 (8), Gossip: 2, Manipulative: 4, Sweet Talk: 1, Vamp/Pose: 1

Study: 3 (11), Investigate: 3, Machines: 1, Occult: 2, Subject: 5 (Religious Education)

Elusive: 1 (5), Sneak: 2, Infiltrate: 1, Subterfuge: 1, Slip Away: 1

Fetishes:
++++Impregnation, +++Bukkake, +++Monsters, ++Rape, ++Bestiality, +Manhandling, +Tentacles, ++Inflation, +Restraint, +Rough, +Exposed Dicks,
-Fat, --Lesbian/Futa, ---Pain, --Romance, -Sluts, -Nice Guys

Merits: [total 20]
Martial Artist (7), Sports Star (1), Celebrity (1), Fit (1), Unstoppable (1), Authority (6-2=4 - Princess, Pietas discount), Connections (1), Feared (1), Malleable (2), Unprickifiable (1)

Flaws: [total 10+16]
Aversion to manhandling (1), Denial to nonhuman sex/romance (1), Phobia - unprotected sex (2), Switch - becomes threat 1 if aroused (2), Virgin (1), Enemies (1), Achilles Heel (2), Unlucky (2), Responsibility - keeping her virginity (1), Polite (1), Dark Secret - monster fetish (1), Expectations - Maintaining good grades and a strong sports/fighting record (1)

Looks:
Picture
5'8, 34D-26-34, schoolgirl uniform. She has a lithe, fairly athletic figure.

Equipment:
Due to her high wealth, she has access to any equipment her kingdom has, all of the best quality. Her parents wouldn't give her access to any sexy stuff, but she knows she can just pawn random jewelry to buy anything she wants.

As such, she also has access to the best dresses, clothes, and accessories. Princess Reina flouts a platinum necklace and rose gold bracelet as well.

Background
Princess Reina is the daughter of the King Harald. Her father's kingdom, Haradria, was once monster infested. Starting from a small village town, King Harald exterminated monsters one by one, and carved a small human kingdom from it. They've lived in peace for a few decades now with monsters and other non-human locals, though a strong xenophobic attitude lives on within the Kingdom.

Reina was brought up under strict supervision. She was taught to be pious and good, and to maintain her virginity, so that she could be married off in a royal wedding in the future. They often scared her of stories of the monsters that once infested the land, from zombies to orcs to demons. And to further dissuade the princess from having her royal pussy ruined by monster cocks, they hammered home the idea that monster sex was extremely fertile to humans and that a monster will enslave and impregnate young princesses. This developed into a phobia of monster rape, but listening to so many stories throughout her childhood developed an interest in it.

The princess has a range of allies and resources at her disposal. She was given access to the best training that money could buy, by the best teachers. She's also made a few enemies due to her status and her father's deeds.

She was sent to Rapture Academy to be trained in the basic arts and sciences. They also wanted her to develop a little tolerance to other creatures, as well as getting to know a monster's strengths and weaknesses. Her parents plan to raise her as a Royal Paladin, to be a high ranking general expected to lead large armies in future kingdom expansion.

Princess Reina is quite conservative in words and mannerisms. She tries her best to be humble, but her bitchy side can come out when dealing with boys. While she can be a bit of a prude... much like every other teenage girl, she has a high sex drive yet is awkward around boys.

She takes magical supplements which help her in strength gain and learning. Among them is a diluted Malleative Elixir, combined with a bunch of stimulants to reduce the fatiguing effect of the drug. But the side effect of these is that they shoot her hormones through the roof for 15 minutes after being taken. For 15 minutes a day, anything that raises her desire will also trigger her Achilles Heel.
O/O

Angie

I am way too tired to be evaluating this...I'll get an OOC up tomorrow, maybe an IC thread too. So far, everyone but Reina is good, and that's only because I haven't evaluated her.