The rise of the Rose- (Fairy Tail based rp, open)

Started by Bloody Rose, April 17, 2011, 09:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I am in episode 46 still but I am trying my best to get up on day with the latest one.

Yorubi

Thus why i wasn't leaning at the spacial dragon concept. Its more of a caster type where its far more limited. I actually thought of that dragon slayer concept first then changed it into more of caster form that help balance behind the powers (in terms of control and energy costs and general limitations that pretty much made them more of an 'anti caster' then an attacker).

Yeah the lightning slayer wasn't a dragonslayer he was artificial, same with the poison one. I'd probably lean at being a real dragonslayer since it does make a rather easy and likable way to have a character being involved. Though i wasn't quite sure if this took part in a similar storyline where the dragons disappeared or what not.

I could go with a water dragon slayer. Could take in water and shoot out powerful jets or maybe create ice. Not sure exactly if the dragon there actually could do both with water of it was separate dragons, don't think they ever said, unless its in the manga. ^^;;

Oh, if you couldn't tell... I say i pick something simple and I'll still take forever figuring out a good element to use. XD

Bloody Rose

water/Ice is good, if you notice the girl of that uses the water element she could heat the water to almost boiling point, I guess you can make it cold enough that is actually turned into ice. I think there is a separate dragon of Ice but there is not reason why you could not cool your water to freezing point.

pimpdan

water and ice are separate caster abilities in fairy tail

Bloody Rose

I know, I was just saying you could create ice out of the water, IT WILL NTO BE AS STRONG as the Ice caster but yea

Yorubi

Actually yeah might be water. Don't need ice for it. Haha my mind went working and figured it be a cool idea. Figure if they are ever one the sea even, while she could swallow the water for energy (though she wouldn't be to particularly fond of the taste), it would be a bit tainted from the salt and produce some funny side effects to her after doing it, making her a little delirious and what not.  ;D Really though highly pressurized water is pretty scary. It can practically be like a bullet if its done right, going straight through objects with enough force and pressure behind it. :)

Could even provide some light healing properties behind it, though if I did I wouldn't make it very good and more of a concentrated 'out of combat' deal maybe to help slow bleeding or other little effects that don't really treat the wound. Dunno about it though, I tend to pick out several pieces and figure out along the way what I'd like to do with it. ^^;;

Bloody Rose

Yorubi

Well in terms of the story, is it going off fairy tail completely or is it like an AU kinda deal? I see you mention the aspect of it being Fairy Tail based, just wasn't sure how far so I know if my dragon should be missing or what not. ^^

Edit: Ooo this was my 777 post! XD

Bloody Rose

I still havn't figured out why the dragons disappear but I am planning to be based on the anime although a AU like fairy tail not existing

Yorubi

Ah alright. Wait what? Oh you mean the world of Fairy Tail but that actual guild not existing. ^^;; Well I don't want to spoil something but basically the dragons were ushered away somewhere else. Where and for what purpose though, dunno.

Bloody Rose

pimpdan

the manga still hasn't revealed why they left anyway so we have a blank slate on that one

Bloody Rose

mmm I guess anyways I don't think that will be much of a issue anyways, if they don't reveal it we can come up with something

Yorubi

Yep! Heck you don't really need to go there if you don't want to. Out of consistancy sake, how many years has it been since they disappeared in your RP? Granted I'm slacking off, figure its good to know so when I get unlazy and find a good picture for this character, I'll be able to quickly work up a character background and all.

Bloody Rose

About the same time of the Fairy Tail guild so yea hehe

Yorubi

Alright. ^^;; I think you did the rankings wrong. Typically it goes...

D -> C -> B -> A -> S -> SS

Though i think SS is more or less a 'mission ranking' more then a ranking for members.

Bloody Rose

Ah right right, thanks for clearing it up SS is ranking missions

Yorubi

Yeah ^^;; Whew... *smacks herself* Alright motivation to find a character!

Bloody Rose

I will be doing another character to go into missions and stuff, the one I just posted will never fight unless she is provoked

Yorubi

Alright. Alright alright. Going to be unlazy and look a lil for a character. Hmm just going to be hard since I have nothing at all in mind as a guideline for what would be good for a water dragonslayer. T.T

Bloody Rose

The city where Amber Rose is on a port town, so you would have a lot of water to play around there and train. Maybe she was one of the few left alive after defending the guild or whatever

Yorubi

Hmm... *blinks* Ah well I was planning on having her in the 17-19 range most likely. Could be she was younger and much weaker then so she feels bad. It could be a driving force for her to get stronger to the point she might be in the RP. ^^ I figure she would have a rather kind heart which could be a bit of a hindrance that might be partly why she is stronger but has more potential in her. It could be fun making her get serious on people and really showing her true colors. :)

Bloody Rose

mmmm you could make her be a small child when the war started and once the guild got defeated she found the dragon and went to study with him. It would also be nice because you would get to know my char as being a bit older (the new guildmaster)

Yorubi

What? *blinks* Wait how long would that of been in terms of the RP storyline? Was thinking she joined the guild as a young child and it might of disappeared then she joined again. Not sure I'm not having her that old so really need to be careful with setting up a background to not interfere with that fact giving her time to learn from the dragon and get established.

Bloody Rose

Remember the guild was broken while my character studied and became powerful enough to hold on her own. When the guild was attacked my character was 10 years old, so that would make your char around 3 to 4 years old.  Most likely my char would play with your a lot and carry you around and stuff :P