I'm new but I have a few role play ideas. (F/F M/F) [MUL]

Started by Cayden, April 06, 2009, 02:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayden

Hi I am new and I'd like to jump in and see if I can swim. I personally prefer to role play as males, I just feel that I can play them better than playing a female. So I'm just throwing around a few ideas that I'm willing to tweak to fit us both. So if anything hits you pm and let's talk.

Prince looking for he's true love.
Cayden is a young prince who has grown board with the prissy princesses. He has left home and is now looking for a real woman. He wants someone that will catch his attention and never let it go.

The kind but demanding slave owner.
Mykel has been searching for a slave to help make his life easier. The younger painter wants a real fighter of a girl, someone who isn't afraid to talk back. He can show great kindness but he can also be very demanding, especially in the bedroom.

My bestfriend?
Lynn is 18 and still living at home, her best friend lives with her as well. Lynn's parents will be gone for the weekend and wants to try and figure out her mixed feelings for her bestfriend. Will she find that her best girl pal is really the person she wants to be with.

Please be mine.
Kar is 19 and living in a dorm, at her college. Kar is a real punk and has spent her life hating the cool kids, but she is about to get her world turned around. Kar meets a young popular girl in her acting class that she finds very attractive. After a few weeks in class with her, she's having a hard time controlling her lust.

tonycraig0555

Hello how are you?  Would you be willing to play with a guy for any of the two roles left, or even me playing as a female?
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Cayden

They other two I'd like to keep girls I wouldn't mind if you played a girl or if you'd like to do some other RP with you as the male I'm very flexible.

tonycraig0555

Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

LadyDiscord

Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Cayden