Neon Kid (IrishBAMF88, synthmyscreams)

Started by IrishBAMF88, May 19, 2011, 02:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrishBAMF88

Neon City. Located along the coast with miles of tropical beaches, a bustling busy downtown, and quiet suburb communities. The population: 24,672,000 with one more adding to that number. Down at Public School (P.S.) 187, the students were making their way into the building just as the first bell began to rang - signaling to everyone that they had five minutes until class started. As they walked quietly down the hallways into their respected classes, one was new to this all. It was the start of a new life to him, to maybe for once not think about shooting, fighting, killing and think about other things instead. Like dating, homework, friends. It was at least enough for him to start, and with a new name he picked out from reading the newspaper too.

'Alex Caine' slowly made his way through the door to the Science Lab, students already sitting down and getting ready for their assignments. He just sat at the empty spot at the third table, setting his bag down and pulled out his books and notebook to prepare. Just then the teacher walked in, preparing to start the lesson as the last students rushed in just as the final bell rang.

synthmyscreams

Evony heard the bell ring and got up from her seat on the bench in the courtyard. Today was not going to be an easy day, she was extraordinarily tired. Work last night was just short of murder, and her behind and hands hurt. One too many friendly men, and one too many temper outbursts. But, she had paid the rest of her bills for the month, so, she wasn't too worried. She continued into the school, and took up her seat in class. There was some bustle going around amongst the girls in class about some new, hot guy who had started today.

In a city with a population in excess of 24 million, you would think that new people would get cut some slack. High school was still high school. The vultures would still ascend to assess: physical capability, ability in the sack, hot/not, jock/prep, etc.... The teacher continued droning on and on about early American history, Vietnam, Korea, the Gulf War- all things that lead up to the state of the nation today. All cause and effect. History was a mild interest of hers, but she didn't care how to fix it. Population control, getting rid of useless eaters in ALL walks of life; rich and poor, black, white, green, yellow, blue pink- Evony was a Malthusian at heart. She started penning down a list of what she needed to do today in her notebook after she got out of school, and the bell rang.

She walked out into the hall and everyone had their eyes on this kid down the hall. She may not participate in the ogling actively, but, she didn't mind going in and taking a peek, to assess the competition herself. Just as she was taking a peek, some beefy muscle-head came driving past her, and started yelling obscenities at the new kid. "Oh well," she thought to herself, "Welcome to PS 187, amigo." She walked into her Calculus class, and thought nothing more of it.
"Let us make the music of the night..."

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

(sorry for the wait, let's get this show back on the road!)

Alex looked like any other average student at this school, or any average teenager his age. His height reached around almost six feet, weighing around 195 mainly because he was very well built and had a nice six pack under those clothes he wore. Now I'm not talking about BIG muscles bulging out from his shirt, just enough to notice the kid works out. His black hair was short, bangs reaching just to the edge of his eyebrows while it had a messy 'Bed head' look. His eyes were the one thing that accented out from the rest of him - a beautiful shade of blue, which contrasted against the rest of his clothing. Dark blue jeans, black Classic Converse tennis shoes, a gray t-shirt with a yellow Nuclear trefoil symbol, and finally a black light jacket on top. It was only May but the wind on the beach kept most of the Residential areas cool and windy.

As he was just leaving his first class of the day at the end of the bell, already eyes were beginning to watch at him just as before. It wasn't something he was used to really - even when one of the more muscle-headed kids tried to yell at him. Not even saying a word, Alex just ignored him, brushing past him and down the hall. While he was making his way to his locker, he once again noticed the girl who had spoken to him before. 'Welcome to PS 187, amigo' he remembered her saying to him. Looking down at his schedule, he walked up to his locker which by a stroke of fate - was directly next to Evony's. "Excuse me?" he asked a bit quietly at first, before speaking up. "Can you tell me where the Auditorium is? My next class is there in ten minutes." he explained, showing the girl his schedule. And yet by another stroke of fate - they had three other classes together. Their English class which was in the auditorium, History, Gym, and finally Drama. Why Alex picked those classes he wasn't sure - mainly because he thought they were interesting. That...and he just picked random classes that were available to him.

synthmyscreams

"Well, well, well, well mister stalker, I can see you've learned my day pretty quickly. Hurry, what's my blood type?" Evony joked with him and gave him a playful wink, "Sure, I will help you out, navigating this school alone can be treacherous. Rich bitches and their packs of gaggling hyenas make it worse. She locked her elbow into his and swiftly guided him through the crowd.

"So Alex, where are you from? Tell me about yourself?"

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

(Got I hate myself for not being able to get back to this  >:( - anyways, I'm FINALLY going to post in this)

Alex didn't foresee this however, asking quickly right off the bat about his life and about himself. He didn't really have time back at his 'home' to come up with a good back story. But he couldn't just make something too ridiculous for her to believe. So in a matter of seconds, he managed to think it all through before speaking. "Well, my dad works for the big law firm in town, 'Binker & Stein', while my mom works out of the hospital on the other side of the city. So with them working almost 24/7, I'm usually by myself at home. We just moved in a few weeks ago from up near Toshington" He hoped for now that would suffice. This girl already seemed nice enough, as he only met him a little bit before in class, though never really got her name right away. "Oh, what was your name again? Seems my name's been thrown around school all over the place since I've arrived"

synthmyscreams

"The name's Evony; like Ebony, but with a B. Binker and Stein, huh? Swank digs you must have then. How come I've never seen you before?" They sat down in the auditorium, far enough away so that mindless inattention at the teacher's drivel wouldn't be recognized, but so that should you choose to be included in discussion, you could be noticed. Evony enjoyed English to an extent. She despised grammar, but she enjoyed allowing her mind to be free at the mercy of the pen in her hand. She wondered what sort of stuff Alex liked, but figured she would give his ears a break, and allow him to participate more in the conversation.

Evony was usually a little more withdrawn but for some reason, Alex's presence loosened her up a little bit. She wondered why. It wasn't often she felt so comfortable around another human. His chi was warm..inviting.

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

As the two quietly made their way into the auditorium with the teacher as usual giving a long monologue like speech, everyone else seemed to zone out or write notes. This gave both Alex and Evony a chance to sit in the back of the room and talk to one another. Now normally the boy was quiet to himself, but with the girl constantly asking questions, it gave him a chance to make up about his life. Hell, he didn't have a chance before, might as well now.

"Well my family's been moving in to our new place for the past few weeks. You wouldn't believe how much junk we had to move" he sighed, the boy rubbing the back of his neck some before Alex continued. "But if you call living in some refurbished warehouse that's been turned into a condo complex, then yeah, it's pretty 'swank' indeed." The only 'refurbished warehouse' in the area was on the corner of 5th Avenue and  St., right in Downtown. From how tall those warehouses used to be, the view of the ocean and sunset must've been incredibly beautiful. Meanwhile as they sat, he listened to Evony talk about herself a little bit.

(OOC: Thinking about adding a second character, possibly a friend of Evony's. Wish to hear who it is?)

synthmyscreams

Evony continued to prattle on about her life a little bit. Nothing too in depth, but a way to make conversation. The bell rang and they proceeded to their next class, Gym. Evony hated gym. She danced/ trained all night and then came to school to do the same damned thing. Today was the antithesis of the American gym class, volleyball. The teacher split their group by sex, and aimed girls vs. boys. Evony hung out around the back, and beat the ball at the other team when she needed too. She watched Alex intently, and realized he was very athletically inclined. Even more so than she was, and then he beaned the ball into her corner. In her semi-exhausted reverie, that bean landed her in the side of her face. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" She rubbed the tender spot where she was thumped, and followed the coach's orders to stay out for the rest of class. Her friend Marcus walked up and she looked at him, obviously irritated. She waited to see if Alex would have the decency to apologize, while a purple spot emerged on her temple.

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

Alex himself didn't mind taking gym class, in fact he seemed to excel in it very well. His body seemed pretty toned too, but he kept a shirt on unlike the other guys who didn't feel like getting their clothes messy. He was in the zone, watching the ball and always seemed to be the one they would send the spike to. However, during one set, he spiked the ball just a little too hard and accidentally smacked it right on the side of Evony's face. Flinching a little the boy held his hands up in surrender, as if he was trying to say sorry.

On the sidelines was Evony's best friend and...unusual person, Marcus. 'Marc' was pretty much your basic information junkie. He loved to be on the 411 twenty-four/seven. If he wasn't on his humongous desktop computer at home, or his expensive state of the art laptop during class, he was using his touch pad computer to get things done. Since he had a bit of a rare condition that prevented him from doing 'dangerous' sports, he was always exempt from things such as this. Chuckling softly he looked up to see Evony hurt with a bit of purple on the side of her face. "Heh, get a little too close to the action, eh Ev'?" He asked with a slight hint of Britain in his accent.

Just walking over was Alex, wiping his forehead with a towel while he had two water bottles in his other hand. Tossing one to Evony he nodded with a smile. "Sorry about that Evony, didn't mean to hit the ball like that. Just sorta happened, ya know?"

synthmyscreams

She glared at Marcus as she walked over to the sidelines, and kindly stole Marcus's liquid nitrogen cooling pad for his laptop from under it to soother her throbbing temple. "Dick, why don't you ever get in on the action? Your wrist strength should be just perfect for volleyball considering all the typing and whacking off you do. Oh..That's right, Widdle Marky has an excuse. Psshh, excuse to be lazy, my ass." Marcus and Evony had a strange bond. They all ways went back and forth with each other, as if they were looking to kill one another, but deep, deep, deep, *deep*, beneath Evony's diamond hard exterior, she really cared for Marc. He was the only friend she had ever really trusted, and the only guy who hadn't tried to rape her. Yea, it's a sob story, but, he was true, and for that favor she returned with endless amounts of mockery and affection. Platonic notions set aside, Evony could feel that lump continuously growing on the side of her head.

There are three things in life that instantly sent Evony's blood pressure through the roof more quickly than anything else, and they're pretty minor: hitting her head, burning herself, and being called a whore or cunt in an argument. She didn't know why these things did this to her, but, they all ways had, and one just did. When Alex came over to apologize, she sat silently for a moment to regain her composure. "He is not my enemy," she thought to herself, "Breathe." She took in a deep breath, and let out a sigh, then stood and mock punched him in the side of the head. "Now you can have a mark to match mine," she smiled and let it all go.

She came to realize that she enjoyed Alex. She still wasn't sure as to why her normally cold self had warmed so quickly to him, but, whatever it was warming her up, she liked it. Drama passed by with a flair of their ever effeminate teacher's hand, and off she was, face buried into her locker, packing up her outfits for tonight. She dreaded those shoes, and she prayed that the club would be busy tonight.

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

Marcus did have a rare condition that pretty much kept him from being able to do gym, so it wasn't his fault he was born with it. Then again, the 'Limy Brit' as some people at school called him was excellent in everything else in school, except for physical activity. Rolling his eyes he looked back up at Evony, only to get a slight hit in the face to match hers during the volleyball match. "Hey! I like to keep my face beautiful, if you don't mind" he told her, taking his cooling pad back and began to shut down his computer. Looking up he was about to ask about Alex before the boy was already running laps again. He would just have to wait until it was all over then.

After Gym class was finished and the final bell for school rang, Marcus eventually approached Evony outside the locker room, his laptop bag and duffel bag in tow. Even with all of that equipment he carried around you'd think he worked out. "Yo Evony, I've been meanin' to ask you, who's the new guy? Know anything about him?" he asked. Marcus was always looking for the latest info on practically every person in school. Being an information junkie, he knew everything about everyone...except for the new guy. He only heard rumors about him until now, and this was the first time he met Alex. Speaking of him, Alex was down the hall a bit, out of earshot from Evony and Marcus while the new kid opened his locker, stuffing a few things inside and grabbing a small black duffel bag he put in there.

Unbeknownst to them, inside held a few 'Safety Measures' inside just in case his old life would catch up to him again. And that was the last thing he wanted.

synthmyscreams

Evony shook her head. Marcus claimed he needed to be in the know, really, he was just a nosy ass. She knew it, he knew it- But she loved him anyways. "Really Marcus, do you all ways have to be privy to everyone's business?" She shut her locker firmly, to indicate that this topic would go no further. "I don't really know much, but I enjoy how his qi flows with mine. He seems nice enough, like he wants to keep to himself."

Evony kept walking, and met up with Alex as he was staring into his locker. She wondered what he was staring at, and as she approached he closed it shut. "Whatcha hiding?"

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

Alex was still packing his bags with his books, covering up the knife he had inside along with a few other small 'toys' he had in store in case of an emergency. When he heard Evony's voice call out the boy couldn't help but jump a bit, surprised from her speaking all of a sudden. "Oh hey! Just putting a few things away" he shrugged, huffing the bag over his shoulder. Marcus was down the hall near the doorway waiting, wanting to get ready to hang out at the club tonight. Then again, where wouldn't they be able to go.

There was Club NeON, Paradiso, Studio 75, and a dozen other hot night clubs that teens and high school kids hung out at. Marcus himself preferred The Paradiso which was a hot club right along the ocean, even had a basement that had glass looking into the blue water and could watch fish and sharks swim by. Then again, there was also a small den in the Paradiso where teens could 'lose themselves' in the music.

Walking over with a bag over his shoulder he gave a chuckle and smiled. "So, you ready for tonight Evony?"

Alex looked up with a bit of confusion. "What's he talking about Evony?"

synthmyscreams

"Marcus is talking about going out to the club, dancing about, having a good time. But he's forgotten one important detail," she sounded more than annoyed, "I work tonight, Marcus."

Evony was a dancer by trade, to pay her bills. She was the unfortunate mistake of two derelict rejects, and since her aunt died when she was about 14, she's all ways taken care of herself. Sad to say, this town was full of skeevos who wanted a glance at pre-pubescent ass. So thus, she had been dancing at Wonderland for 4 years, and had made a cozy living doing it. She didn't even have to sell her soul. Now, instead of priests and the like, she attracted submissive-types, who were all ways willing to hand over their dough.

She sighed, "I'm sorry guys, I've got to get rolling. Why don't you two go? Get better acquainted?"

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

Marcus of course groaned, not liking the idea of yet again another night with Evony working while he was stuck 'babysitting' Alex. He preferred the company of someone he knew, not someone who he just met today. Still, there was nothing that could really stop her, she needed the money and knew her job was important to her. "Well, if you can find a way to leave early, me and Alex here are going to The Paradiso to party. Sound good to you man?" he asked, adjusting his beret while grabbing a pair of sunglasses from his bag and slipping them on.

Alex zipped his bag up, giving a quick nod to Marcus. Maybe listening to some drowning out loud dance electronic music would help calm his nerves. He hoped for once he could finally let his guard down and chill out. Of course, that was never the case for him. He was always being watched...always being chased...always being attacked and almost killed each day. "Yeah, sounds good to me." he told Marucs, slipping his bag over his shoulder now before looking back at Evony. Even though he wasn't sure why he was about to ask this...he did so anyways. "Is it alright if I walk with you to your car?" he asked Evony, hoping that was alright with her.

~~~

Outside the high school, three dark black SUV's pulled up to the gate outside the school grounds. Inside were men, armed to the teeth with a variety of small arms with wearing Kevlar body armor in a ACU color pattern. These were mercenaries from the RavenClaw PMC group. PMC stood for Private Military Company, and they worked not only for companies as security personnel, but also were worked for the Department of Defense. This time however, they had been hired by BioGen International, a mutli-billion dollar corporation that worked alongside the government with several top secret projects. The company's true goals were unknown, but their public views of biotic and genetics to assist soldiers in the battlefield, gave them huge public support.

One of the mercenary's name was Kenneth 'Ken' Wazaki, in charge of the operation to go after a person that was accused as a threat by BioGen. He opened his laptop, the screen showing a satellite view of the school and began to zoom in around the building, trying to find their target. "Nothing outside, switching to infrared." Clicking a few buttons on his personal computer, he soon was able to look into the school building itself. Their target still had a tracer imbedded into his arm, that gave off a bright blue light once infrared light shined onto it. And low and behold...they found him, talking to a female next to a pair of lockers. "Got a lock on him. All units hold your positions until the target has left the building." The other SUV's radioed in with a 'Copy that', and waited for the call to move in and attack.

synthmyscreams

Evony finished packing her bag and grabbing her work bag. She all ways had a few extra odds and ends in her locker, in case she'd forgotten something at work. Tonight was a cabaret/saloon theme night, and she had to wear the most gad awful dress and head get-up. She worked at The Cat Scratch, a mostly fetish themed strip club in town, with a big name, and a great crowd every night. She wouldn't hate the get-up so much, except that it was emerald green per request from one of Evony's regulars.

"Come on Marcus, quit bitching and show Mr. Popularity around. Play wing man if you hate it so much." She brushed off his jibes. She knew that he hated being alone, he hated not having her around, and that he truly despised what she did for work. But unless Marcus planned on getting himself a real job and supporting her, Evony wasn't quitting. The money was too damned good. Plus, internally, she really enjoyed the attention. She had never thought of herself and particularly good looking, so getting paid for being so was all ways nice. Unlike the rest of the bitches she worked for, you could look, but you couldn't touch. There was no price from her soul. Not one any sane human would pay.

She packed up her things and started walking down 10th, not really paying mind to the SUV's parked out front. She called good-bye to the guys and continued about her way work tonight was going to be fun. She knew it. "I love cowboys..." she lamented to herself.

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

Sighing, Marcus didn't see any other way around convincing her to take the night off and join them at the Paradiso club. So, both boys waved back to Evony as she left the school, walking down 10th Street towards the 'Old Downtown' section of the city. The only thing really nice in that part of town was the old 1920's style architecture, other than that, it was a 'pisser' as Marcus called it. Nothing but some of the scum of the earth lived in that part of town. And truthfully...it's where Alex had stayed when he first 'moved' into the city.

As she rounded the corner, two men hopped out of one of the SUV's, their body armor and sidearms hidden under their jackets. "Target will be alone soon. Non-lethal take-downs only. Our contact wants the target alive if possible." Ken Wazaki told them over their ear piece radio sets each team member had. Nodding quietly the two mercs slowly walked down the sidewalk towards the school, where Alex and Marcus were talking.

Of course, the young British teenager was yapping on and on about how amazingly awesome the club Paradiso was. The finest ladies, the best alcohol, the top hit dance and electronic music...he just never stopped. Hell, with how he told Alex about it, it sounded like it would be a dream job working there. However, Alex's attention was more focused on 'other' matters. His eyes noticed two men that stood out from a crowd of teenagers leaving, as they were approaching the school grounds. He knew it was too soon...too soon for him to let his guard down and consider taking a day off. Looks like that wasn't going to be happening any time soon.

"Hey Marcus...I'll catch you later, okay?" Alex asked him, lugging his small duffel bag over his shoulder. Marcus was a bit confused, but just readjusted his beret and nodded. "Whatever mate. I'll see you at the club later then, eh?" As the techno boy left for the club and left the grounds, Alex was now on his own. Quietly he walked fast towards the parking lot where all of the cars were, trying to find where he parked his. He hoped he could just lose or ditch them in his car. But before he could get halfway through the lot, he saw two more approaching from the gate that led to the main street. Looks like he would have to do this the hard way.

He stood near a small two door sedan, pretending this was his car as the two men behind him slowly approached...hands on their pistols if necessary. Alex closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath as his heart beat slowed down and relaxed. His training kicking in, preparing for any worst possible scenario. But then again, these were just mercenaries...then again, one of them could get lucky and take him down. Just as one of the mercs finally placed a hand on Alex's shoulder, he started. His arm quickly flexed around, pushing the man off but not away. Then, he grabbed onto his wrist, twisting it and turning him to face the second merc. While that one was trying to grab for his gun, Alex pulled out the first one's own sidearm, aiming it right at his neck. Luckily the weapons they were using seemed to be dart guns, probably dipped with a powerful anesthetic to numb the victim and enough to cause him to black out within 30 seconds. For someone like Alex, he would last a lot longer than that.

Shooting the dart into the second mercenary's neck, he quickly clutched where the dart struck before collapsing. Next, the young boy struck the first merc's neck, knocking him unconscious within a second. He knew he didn't have much time after that, so he grabbed his bag, and dashed through the parking lot. The third and fourth merc watched their comrades being taken down, and quickly gave chase after Alex. One reported back to Ken Wazaki. "Target is on the run! He took out the two sentries, and now pursuing into the lot!"

However, just as they thought they were going to catch up to him...he just seemed to vanish. "Well? Where is he?" Ken asked over the radio. The third merc sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Sorry sir...we've lost visual" They would be able to track him, as Ken already was checking his laptop to see if he could get a location. Sadly, the satellite that was using the tech to trace Alex was out of range, and would take a few hours before another one would be ready to go. Rubbing his temples a bit Ken called to his men. "Bag up the two that are down and back to your trucks. We're moving out"

~~~

Downtown at 'The Cat Scratch', Mr Xiu was waiting impatiently for Evony to arrive, as her shift was to start in an hour. Finally however the old oriental man smiled when seeing her walking down the street and into the club. "Ah, Ms. Evony! Glad to see you're going to be performing tonight. The usual customers will be delighted to hear this" As they walked inside he again tried talking her into just leaving school and working at the club full time. Though he wasn't sure if she was going to let that happen any time soon.

synthmyscreams

"Oh, Xiu, you just want me to work full time so you can keep ogling from the corner full time, don't you?" Evony knew that his regular pleas for her to come work full time stemmed from a few different things. 1) He had all ways wanted her, even when she was 15. 2) She made him a lot of money. 3) She did it honestly, and she treated the position like a real job. Unlike the other girls that have come and gone, Evony was the only stable dancer anyone had seen at the Cat Scratch. What was even stranger about it is that she was typically one of the higher earners, but never really traveled to other clubs very often. Typically after a bout of stability, customers got tired of the same faces. She did go work at other clubs when she took vacations, and yes, she did make more, but Evony didn't want to have that "stripper mentality". She made enough to provide for herself and a little extra for savings. She made enough. "Here Xiu, I'll come work for you full time if you pay me 25 an hour on top of my tips. Then maybe we'll talk." She knew that while she made him a lot of money, she was still not valuable enough for a steady wage. No dancer ever was, that was the way the game was played.

Evony put her get up on, and anxiously waited for her set. She still got nervous after all of this time. She scanned the crowd from the back-room door, for the mysterious regular that requested this get-up and saw him, looking anxious as well. This man was a strange man, but he never placed any immediate threat, so Evony was happy to keep taking his money. Then she heard the DJ, "There goes the luscious Lexi! Oh How I love to see her walk away! Next up, we have the Exotic Evony and her sensual pole tricks. All right Pardners, can you take the heat?" Evony stepped up stage, working her floor work for the first song. Underneath this get-up, she had a more burlesque underset on for her second song. Evony all ways chose songs that were slightly longer and slower, they made things a lot more steamy because she could take her time. She got on her knees as the regular stepped to the stage. "My, my Evony. Still lovely." She crawled over and lifted herself up to her knees and unzipped the back of her dress. He loved a private show, and when he whipped out his stash and started showering her with money, she grinned. But she couldn't help but be sad, she wondered how Marcus and Alex were doing. "Maybe I should ask to leave early-ish tonight. I might still be able to catch them."

Purrs and Growls...

IrishBAMF88

While Marcus was trying over and over to get inside Club NeON but with very little success, Alex was walking calmly through the streets of Old Downtown after managing to lose the mercenaries that tried to catch him. He usually stayed away from the older parts of town mainly because of the seediness of the area. Drug dealers, street gangs, the mob, prostitutes. This part of town lost it's Hay Day back in the 70's it seemed. But since he had nothing else better to lose today, and he needed a place to lay low...he noticed a bright metallic and neon sign outside a run down stripper bar, called 'The Cat Scratch'. Alex only could raise an eyebrow in question, as the place looked like the only building with at least some slight decency inside.

Thinking just the music itself could calm his nerves, the young teenager walked through the main doorway, soon stopped by the burlesque bodyguard standing there. "Hold up" he spoke out in a deep dark voice. "You 18?". Alex knew for a fact he wasn't going to be able to get in, even if he said he was the proper age. Pulling out a small envelope from his bag, he placed it into the bodyguard's hand, allowing him to open and see inside. $200 dollars all in twenties were there and ready to be spent. "I think that should speak for itself" The bodyguard just shrugged, opening the door and allowing Alex inside.

The loud music boomed from each direction, avoiding the half drunk patrons and soon seeing a girl dancing up at the main stage. But to his surprise...it was his friend Evony from school who was dancing away to the customers. For now however...he kept his distance, being quiet as he watched however some of the other patrons get a bit too close to her.

synthmyscreams

As the first song of her set nearly ended, Evony slowly finished her strip tease, stood, and walked over to the pole. If there was one thing she really loved about stripping, it was the work out and freedom poling gave her. She climbed the pole and flipped and twirled with the music. It was something by Puscifer, and she was content. By the end of the song, she was left in nothing but her bottoms, and she went over to her most generous patron and gave him the obligatory topless hug and a light peck on the cheek. They were so easy to keep interested. As she walked over, she thought she had glanced sight of Alex, but she had no idea what her would be doing here, as he was supposed to be with Marcus, and this wasn't really his "element," so to speak. She went backstage to count her stack, expecting to be called back out any minute for a private dance. God she hated doing those. Men were grimy, and she really hated genitals in general. The only ones she liked were the ones that she was fucking on the regular, and that was because, of the few men she chose to be in relationships with, she loved. She loved their penises because they were theirs, and for no other reason. Xiu came up and escorted her out just as she was finished changing into her favorite purple evening gown. As she was walking through the crowd to her patron, she did indeed see Alex trying to mold into the crowd, and figured she would come see him after these next few songs. She flashed him a brief wave and "stay put" look, signaling 3, for how many songs she would be dancing for, and continued on with work.

Purrs and Growls...