Into the Mind of X (M seeking F)

Started by Xavier, May 09, 2012, 11:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Hey, how are you today? Let me introduce myself and then I'll list my roleplays.

I'm Xavier or X, 23 years old, currently stationed up in the north east in the USA.  I want to start off and apologize to anybody that might be reading to this that I might have left in the middle of the roleplay, I am deeply sorry and I'm on my way out of the military at the moment so I'm crossing my fingers that I won't get recalled back out overseas.  The reason I had to leave unexpectedly was due to the needs of the military, they needed me deployed once more and gave me a few hours to get everything and go.  I have a better probability of winning the lottery than going back again, so expect me to be active more often, even though it would be nice to win the lottery.  Anyways, here is a list of all the ideas I currently have, if you'd like to message me and give a suggestion that you would like to do, please feel free to do so, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I'll continue to update this as I think of new ideas.

Fantasy - Something along the lines of me playing a human, could be commanding an invading force against an elven city, or a guy clubbing that runs into a female vampire. I am not opposed to playing as a fantasy creature though and will welcome any request.

Superhero - You know Superman, Wolverine or any of the superhero figures. Could be rescuing you or perhaps you rescuing me haha. This roleplay could go many ways and I'm open for any of them.

Organized Crime -BodyguardxDaughter of Mafia leader, Mafia LeaderxUndercover Agent, ect. Just a few of the ideas for this, one of my favorite roleplays to do.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods, ghosts. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth, or a ghost becomes enticed with a human. Tons of ideas and tons of choices.

Real life - Anything from teacher/student, coach/athlete, neighbors. Particularly I like old/young scenarios but I can work with same age or close I'm age too. The choices for real life are vast and I don't want to take up to much reading time on it.

Historical - Roman, Samurai, Medieval, Pirates, Gladiators... I love it all, I know a good amount about all these.  If there is something else you'd like to try, just message me and let's chat about it.

Incest - Doesn't really need an explanation...

Warcraft - Haven't done anything with Warcraft in a good while but I like the idea, seems fun.

Final Fantasy - Love the video game series, a little rusty on the old ones but I can learn quickly about them if I need to.

Harry Potter - Just saw the last movie and have read every book, just love the whole series.

Percy Jackson - The whole gods and demi gods is a fun idea and love the books.

Beastiality - Any form of this I'm up to try, I had someone wanting to try it before I left and haven't been able to get a hold of them.

Furry - Haven't really ever done a furry roleplay before so I don't have a story to go along with it, but I'd love to try it.

Thank you for reading through all these, look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day/night,
X

Miroque

Hi, I would be intrested in couple of those stories. PM if your availlable.

Harlequenne

Hey there!  I'm Whit, and I wanna roleplay =D 

I've always wanted to combine an organized crime sort of roleplay with something supernatural: vampires perhaps, or mages of some kind?  How would you feel about something along those lines?