High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantMind

He swam up to the edge again, and looked at Hina, recognizing the same jealousy he had felt, he got up, and looked Hina in the eyes "It's okay"

Gavlois

Looking at Hina who is now on the edge, he decided to leave her be with Sieg.

Having Evie's voice distract him from Hina, he looked over. He hadn't seen her without her ponytail before, and how long that dirty blonde hair actually is. Seeing Evie let her hair down was really something, making him forget what she had just said. "I uhmm, I, yeah."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina looked down, feeling quite terrible.

LynxKitten

Evangeline's gaze turned to Sieg and Hina momentarily, slightly worried that she had done something wrong. Then, hearing Naoko, she turned back to him and giggled, "You agree? Good, I will teach you hard work!" She smiled and swam over to him, patting his biceps, "We'll get you strong inside and out in no time."

RadiantMind

Sieg seeing Hina like that wrapped his arms around her, holding her against him, stroking her hair "I know how you feel right now Hina, it's okay"

Queen Elsa

"How?... I don't even know how I feel right now..."

RadiantMind

He whispered to her "because, I felt lost and confused when you looked at Anya at school, everytime you looked at someone else, or someone else looked at you in that way"

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

Having Evie so close to him had his heart racing. At the Yamato household, it was very formal, having spoken with Evie not very much as he is nervous around them. Almost as if he was frozen solid, he asked Evie, "Umm Miss Volkov? Is this alright with you?" Not that he wasn't enjoying the company of the beautiful blonde Romanian.
O/O

RadiantMind

He nodded, and looked down at her "yeah"

LynxKitten

Evie smiled and nodded, for some reason, Naoko was the only person she hadn't been entirely nervous about... It was possibly because he had been the one who had picked her up from the airport, he was the first person she'd met. So, perhaps she felt safer around him because he was the only person she was relatively close to for thousands and thousands of miles. She tilted her head at his question, "Why would it not be alright? We are doing nothing wrong." She waded farther into the deeper end and sat on the step on the side of the pool with a content sigh, "Thank you for staying with me. I will gladly return to your home whenever you say we must go.

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled, realizing her jealousy of Evie was silly. She jumped in the pool to get to know her new friend.

LynxKitten

Noticing Hina after she jumped into the water, Evangeline smiled and waved, "Yay! I am glad you came back in to join us!"

Gavlois

Having gotten used to seeing Evie everyday at home however, made him a little less self-aware around her. "Ahh never mind." Swimming with her to the deep end, he sat beside her. "What? No! This is your first party since you got here right? You need to have a little fun. I'll happily stay here as long as you like. I... do really enjoy spending time with you." Gesturing towards Hina and Sieg. "Things have been... complicated for them from what I can tell. It isn't your fault so don't worry." He gave a reassuring smile. "However, I'm not sure if we should still walk back with them though. We'll wait and see." He nods.

He smiled at Hina, who had seemed to cheer up a little. He gave a nod.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina giggled and swam over to Evie. "Me too!" Hina playfully splashed Evie and laughed.

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled and sat down on one the chairs

LynxKitten

Evie giggled and smiled up at Naoko before pushing away from him in the water and splashing the two of them.

Queen Elsa

Hina squealed and laughed.

LynxKitten

(OoC: I'm off to bed, it's way past my bedtime here. Night all!)

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

Flinching from the splash of cold water, he laughed. "Have fun you two." He smiled as he got out of the water and went to take a seat next to Sieg. "I've had my fill of fun today, so just tell me when you wanna head home alright?" He sat down next to Sieg in a deck chair. That was weird, he thought. That was the most informally I've ever spoken. He wondered as he slowly dozed off.

(Like Aaron back a little way, if this scene ends before tomorrow, pretend Evie wakes Naoko up and they go home together I guess. I gotta get up in less than 5 hours lol)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(I think I'll be off to bed too. Night all.)

Gavlois

O/O

RadiantMind

(Bastards :P night all of you)

Boxy

Tom broke the fourth wall and wondered what all the other RPers were up to.