[Exalted 2.5] LF Strong Bodied Submissive Stud to Join Game (MxM)

Started by PaleEnchantress, December 01, 2012, 03:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

So for an exalted game that's starting up I realized (to quote myself) "I still don't have my masochistic, psychopathic, studmuffin, sex slave I wanted." Then I realized rather than trying to get one of the other players to adapt to my desire I could just try to get the ST to okay allowing one person over the limit of 8 he set. He said that he would be fine with me bringing a playmate in so.

First off this an Infernal based game that takes place after the reclamation (it was successful the Yozis are at least partly free). You do not have to be an Infernal one character is already playing another lunar mate and you could do the same (Though you don't have to). We could start having a past or we can have just met. I'm fairly flexible really. The main requirements are:

Be Male (The character, the player can be anything)
Be the more masculine of the pair
Be the submissive partner and at least a bit masochistic.

Of course if you really want to know the ideal guy I envision... I see a bloodthirsty huge musclebound hunk with quite a violent streak who enjoys being dominated by my character (And likely a very animalistic lunar). He would also be an extreme sexual deviant who gets excited at the idea of being a test subject in my characters Genesis laboratories. Feel free to look at my role play preferences under my avatar image or my on and off thread in my signature. I even have some images that might be good for such a character. Thats all just optional though.

Here is my character. You'll probably want to make sure you like the idea of being partnered with him.   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158280.msg7304708#msg7304708

Reply here or message me if your interested or have any questions.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

PaleEnchantress

I believe the position has been filled. If you like it you can still message me and Ill remember you if something comes up in the future.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img