[Black Dawn] Modern Fantasy - Conclave Characters Needed - Open Recruitment

Started by Wispyr, October 14, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhynarion

Quote from: Wispyr on October 18, 2016, 02:24:43 PM
Would need more details on what you mean by "beast tamer"

Well, I am assuming that inside The Golden Dream the fey had a normal culture and society before everything collapsed, and that if I understanf things properly the animals considered 'normal' there are very different than what is considered 'normal' here.

The term that I used came from the 4th edition background theme 'Fey Beast Tamer', but my first choice for this game is someone who bred and raised some of the outlandish creatures that the Seelie used for transportation and leisure before the Blight and Unseelie torched everything.

I mean honestly, I am surprised that everyone is going for the mythical monsters and I don't believe I have seen anyone using the natural Faerie lore about giant insects, mushroom rings, crazed dancing from dusk to dawn... These are the aspects of the Seelie that firstmost interest me.

Wispyr

[Black Dawn] Character Sheets

Is now up, and sheets should slowly be filtering into it. Will add a tracker and spruce it up soonishly.

Elysian Radiance

For those that want to play something not human and are having a hard time coming up with an idea... here is a list of things that you could do!

Kitsune
Werewolf (or any were-creature for that matter)
Shifters
Nymphs (of any variety)
Selkie
Naga
Sahaugin
Merfolk
Unicorn
Dragon
Phoenix
Kelpie
Vampire
Harpy
Tengu
Neko
Pegasus
Siren
Basilisk
Maenad
Valkyrie
Incubus/Succubus
Fairy
Ifrit
Thunderbird
Brownie
Will o' wisp
Leprechauns
Pixie
Shade
Sprite
Sylph
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Elysian Radiance

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 18, 2016, 03:25:49 PM
Also, Elaenore, the daywalking vampire is up and open for business.

I approve of the fact that you gave Gabriel some props; he's one of the best characters on the Show that Never Dies.

That said, Lyonis, werewolf extraordinaire and thing that goes bump in the night is also posted.

And no, I don't dare try to match that gif for an intro.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 18, 2016, 03:29:21 PM
I approve of the fact that you gave Gabriel some props; he's one of the best characters on the Show that Never Dies.

That said, Lyonis, werewolf extraordinaire and thing that goes bump in the night is also posted.

And no, I don't dare try to match that gif for an intro.
I feel like there's a sexual innuendo there... something something bumps in the night.

That said, COME BE MY WHORES! Courtesans, I mean, courtesans! We're fucking classy and I run a classy establishment, goddammit! Also would take a barkeep and security.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Amarlo

-Second character is pretty much going to be a Catgirl- >.> Because is funny to me.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Elysian Radiance

Cataclysmic Archangel

My second character, - Kindred named Wyatt Ramsey is also done. I just can't post until I'm back at my computer. Most likely in the morning.

bubby

Elysian Radiance

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 18, 2016, 05:14:26 PM
My second character, - Kindred named Wyatt Ramsey is also done. I just can't post until I'm back at my computer. Most likely in the morning.

bubby

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 18, 2016, 05:24:39 PM
Dueling club owners!

oh.. you have a club?... well that won't work well.

EDIT: OOoohhhh wait, you have the brothel. Mine is going to be a Club, club. Dance, drink, plan the take over of the world... ya know, the basic.  ::)

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 18, 2016, 05:14:26 PM

I lied.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: bubby on October 18, 2016, 05:27:37 PM
oh.. you have a club?... well that won't work well.

EDIT: OOoohhhh wait, you have the brothel. Mine is going to be a Club, club. Dance, drink, plan the take over of the world... ya know, the basic.  ::)
Brothel, bar, and general meeting place. :D

bubby

Elysian Radiance

Yay! I'm happy there are so many people in this!

I'm going to try and work on my guy tomorrow. Got raid tonight; GONNA GO KILL BOSSES AND GET PURPLE PIXEL LOOT!

Cataclysmic Archangel

So far Lyonis has a pet human, 2 possible rivals, maybe an ex...

Hungry like the wolf indeed.

Sasquatch421

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 18, 2016, 03:56:06 PM
Mine is going to be part kitsune. ^_^ Male kitsune, that is.

I'm actually working on a sheet for a full Kitsune! Job wise though more I think of it I am really liking a Bard style job, and basing it more on the DA:O style Bard that Leliana was. Just think of it if he/she went unseelie...

bubby

*Gets a brilliant extra idea for her char while in the shower, squees around all excited that her Muse has finally seemingly dug itself out of its basement.*

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 18, 2016, 07:02:13 PM
Yay! I'm happy there are so many people in this!

I'm going to try and work on my guy tomorrow. Got raid tonight; GONNA GO KILL BOSSES AND GET PURPLE PIXEL LOOT!

I might hit you up on that brothel thing - security, possibly.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on October 18, 2016, 07:16:56 PM
I'm actually working on a sheet for a full Kitsune! Job wise though more I think of it I am really liking a Bard style job, and basing it more on the DA:O style Bard that Leliana was. Just think of it if he/she went unseelie...

Hot damn, that makes three kitsune! We should start a club or something! Maybe I'll go a different direction with my guy though. On that note, if you're looking for employment, Elaenore's Bordello Amoureux is always recruiting new talent.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 18, 2016, 08:08:32 PM
Hot damn, that makes three kitsune! We should start a club or something! Maybe I'll go a different direction with my guy though. On that note, if you're looking for employment, Elaenore's Bordello Amoureux is always recruiting new talent.

Wait, did the name change again?

You have to approve that with management.