Wanted 1 on 1 Game: Details inside

Started by Lirliel, September 02, 2005, 01:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Hi!

Been looking to start a new one on one game since one of my favorite writing partners has taken a Hiatus (Which I can understand), so having some free time on our hands I'm posting here that I want a game with one of the other perhaps more devious people from the Elliquiy scene.

The game:
Perhaps a very basic run of the mill, set in medieval times (Only mythological beasts, no magic), a young woman aching for life beyond the bounds of her castle walls is invited to a large banquet in a neighbouring nation. Since her father the king and her brother the prince have gone to handle a conflict somewhere else in the kingdom the young woman agrees to be the spokeperson there, alas underway her caravan is beset by a band of cruel raiders. Who offcourse capture the young princess and hold her for there own twisted pleasures.

Limits:
There will be no magic in the game, but there will be an allowance of mythological beasts (Werewolves, Vampires, etc.), if you wish to roleplay these as the master of the raider's it will be allowed.
Only writers of high standards of writing.
Those that aren't afraid of a little bondage/blood.

Those are all of my limits and the game setting, please contact me via PM.

- Thanks Lirliel.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."