News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pirates New Toy (Seeking Dom Male) *Curerntly Closed*

Started by stormkitten, May 05, 2009, 01:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

I am in the mood for pirates...... I am kinda thinking Australia but I am open to other....

The kind of plot I have in mind involves a young woman who is recently married (within a month or two). Her young groom is an officer aboard a transport ship. He is young, barely a year out of the academy. After their wedding, they had a few days together before his ship sailed. She choose to go aboard with him. They have been out at sea ever since.

She is young, naive, full of spirit and wanting to learn. Unable to refuse her request he teaches her things he learned in the academy. Everything from stars and knots, to sailing and sword fighting. Its not that she plans to ever use any of it but it keeps the boredom away.

Late afternoon, they are in bed together when the ship is suddenly violetnely rocked by canon fire. She is told to hide and he runs out of the cabin. She hides beneath the cot and behind a large chest. After a while the noise dies down and she keeps waiting for her husband to come back, the man that ends up walking through the door is not her husband but a pirate captian.

He quickly finds her and drags her out. The ship is starting to sink. She goes along without a fight, knowing fighting is useless. But she informs him that she expects him to keep his hands to himself and she expects to be dropped at the nearest civillized port. He probably humors her for the time being.

I was kind of thinking that once they arrive at his cabin he explains what he expects from her. Informs her she has just become his property (like a piece of furniture). Probably also informs her of her husbands death, maybe shows her his sword as proof. (I would kinda like to leave the husbands death open, maybe he falls off the boat, maybe he jumps when he realizes he is cornered and cant win. Might be fun for them to meet a year or two down the road.) Of course she grieves the news, finding out she is now a widow. Maybe he does not rape her that first night?

I would kinda like that over time he corrupts her, molds her into something more useful for him. Using her interst in learning to teach her things he wants to to know and use. The rape and sex is probably rough, she is his toy after all. I am open to almost anything as far as how else he uses and abuses her.

"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm interested, if you want to PM me that'd be great.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Cuffs

I'm particularly fond of pirates, and I think something like this might be very fun.  She would indeed be a piece of furniture, but even a pirate can love a piece of furniture as time goes on, right?
Zombie Bunnies:  Terrible...Hideous...Fluffy...

FYI: I've been gone for a while...so please, don't be surprised if I don't remember something...

Ons/Offs (New and Improved)

A/A(Temporary)