Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper

Hey everyone i will be returning to gm duties this evening/tomorrow morning i have a bridal show to go to for i am a bridesmaid for my friend and i will be addressing all pending approvals, fixing profiles, putting up the ratios, and puting up the beast roster. If you need me feel free to ping my inbox and i will be back asap!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Kendra

Don't stress the gm stuff guys, especially at the weekends.
We all understand that rl takes priority and you both have other commitments.
You're doing an awesome job gm's with a really sweet game.

Kendra

No, i've just gm'd enough games to know how intense it can get.
There's a difference in giving praise and encouragement to sucking up. I'd like to think I do it for everyone and not just GMs.
But will refrain from 'sucking up' in future :P

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Kendra on January 18, 2015, 08:31:15 AM
No, i've just gm'd enough games to know how intense it can get.
There's a difference in giving praise and encouragement to sucking up. I'd like to think I do it for everyone and not just GMs.
But will refrain from 'sucking up' in future :P

*ish just teasin'  O:)

*tosses flowers at Kendra

Kendra

Deamonbane

GM Announcement: City locations are added! As well as a couple other details about the city that might become vital later.

As a sidenote, if anyone wants to play Madame Lythell, her character is open for the snatching. If there is no interest, I will be playing her as an NPC, as she will be vital to the overhanging plot of the game.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Kendra

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on January 18, 2015, 09:27:52 AM
For Kendra

awww thank you Becky *hugs muchly*
<3

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 18, 2015, 09:35:44 AM
GM Announcement: City locations are added! As well as a couple other details about the city that might become vital later.

As a sidenote, if anyone wants to play Madame Lythell, her character is open for the snatching. If there is no interest, I will be playing her as an NPC, as she will be vital to the overhanging plot of the game.

who is she?
*facepalms* it's probably on the city info stuffz lol

will read it as soon as ;)

Nowherewoman

oooh...had I known about the Cha Sigil originally, I might have gone a whole different route...
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Kendra

It's their clever ploy to make us create more characters 😜

Deamonbane

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 18, 2015, 10:57:30 AM
oooh...had I known about the Cha Sigil originally, I might have gone a whole different route...
How so?

And yes... the clever ploy is clever...

Actually, I meant to have this up earlier, as it would be important to character creation but I got caught up in everything else so that I put it off until now...

Madame Professor

So, in the interest of plotting and what not... here is Taya's completely character sheet.

Commander Taya Ironblood

Madame Professor

Character Name: Commander Taya Ironblood
Alliance: Barbarians
Title: Second in Command
Face Claim: Antje Traue
Other Images:
Taya 1
Taya 2

::General::

--Appearance--
Race: Human
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Sexual Preference: Flexible
Distinguishing Marks: Besides her lean, dense muscle, Taya has several scars known only to her doctors and lovers which litter her back. None of her lovers have been foolish enough to ask of them if they desire to keep breathing, though, and she doesn’t talk about them. While it’s not a mark, she also has a severe case of resting bitch face,
Items: In times of battle or when she needs to make a more intimidating appearance, Taya dons her dark armor, of Elven design and craft, which inspires a healthy amount of fear with her reputation. Assisted, of course, by her weapon of choice, the Dwarven great axe. When not preparing for battle, Taya was more a minimalist; simple leggings, tunic and boots, she has no need of jewelry and the like.

::Character::

Personality: Upon first meeting the woman, most find Taya to be cold. Stoic. It’s rumored she has no emotions at all, that her blood is ice, rather than the iron of her ancestors. No one has ever seen her raise her voice, her words typically laced with the threatening chill of violence in disputes. Though, as her words usually sound icy and cruel, some question her humanity. Of course, with a weapon in hand, her lineage is never questioned. Only in battle does she seem to come alive. The icy exterior cracks and shatters, releasing the fiery warrior within. Her lust for battle shines, true to her Ironblood name and it is no wonder how she came to be Dakeyras’ Second.

What others don’t know, don’t see, is how deeply she can care. Beaten down into the darkest depths of her heart, she is capable of great affection. She keeps strong emotions such as hatred, sorrow, and love locked away, only showing them on rare occasions with those she trusts, the number of which is fewer than the occasions of overwhelming emotion she has experienced.
Biggest Fear: Failure, showing her true self
Talents/Flaws: A strong and fierce warrior, she is a deadly weapon all on her own. Put a weapon in her hands and she becomes a cold and calculating deathdealer. Combat tactics and styles are her forte, though she knows simple first aid.

With blades and axes, Taya is as graceful as an elf. Hand her daggers and watch them sail through the air with pinpoint accuracy… But give her a bow and she’s lucky to hit the broadside of a mountain. Her lack of experience with her emotions can also get the better of her. Normally, her decisions are based on logic, but if her emotions overcome her, she can be irrational and unpredictable.
Mage: No
Used spells: N/A
History: Born the 5th child of Graith Ironblood and his wife Talia, Taya was seen as a curse upon the house of Ironblood. The only daughter amongst four sons, there were complications with her delivery, resulting in the death of her mother shortly after. Blame for her mother’s death rested on the shoulders of the girl as she grew up and were it not for the few good and secret intentions of an aunt, her mother’s sister, she wouldn’t have lived past infancy. The babe survived much to her father’s dismay.

Growing up was even harder on the young girl. Her father was brutal, his demands on her high, while his expectations were low. She trained with her brother, starting at the age of five. Despite them all being larger and older, she was expected to keep up, and when she couldn’t, she was disciplined for it. Meals taken away, evenings locked outside or chained in the darkness, left in solitude, or the application of pain. Few many years, Taya was familiar with the sting a whip could inflict. Failure in her lessons were not the only times she would be so punished. When she showed any signs of weakness, tears or complaints, or affection, she paid the price. She never understood her father’s reasoning, but he taught her one thing through it all: Emotions were weakness, to be abandoned for strength. So she buried them deep within her heart, locked away to not see the light of day. It didn’t stop the beatings or the imprisonments. Not until her first kill.

Practice was done with real weapons, always was, but duels between the siblings were watched closely, the final blow never connecting. When it came time for Taya to duel, the watchful eye of her father seemed to wander. Left to fight her middle brother, four years her senior and large as an orc, the seemingly tiny twelve year old stood ready and fearless. Taya was no fool. It was apparent her father had no intentions of stepping in the save her and her brother moved with every desire to kill. She was forced to quickly change the tables and using his size against him, ended the duel with her brother’s body dropping to the ground in a heap, his head rolling towards their father in utter silence. She was punished that night, for stealing another of her father’s family, but she showed him no weakness, gave him no tears, and showed no remorse for her brother’s death.

Marked for the rest of her life with her punishment, Taya was soon ignored, disowned. So used to the constant training and abuse, she spent the next four years training on her own, keeping her expectations high, pushing her boundaries. In spite of her father, she kept the family name, offering challenges to her remaining brothers, proving to herself and her father, that she was strong, stronger than her siblings, that she was of Ironblood. By the time she was sixteen, she was the only child of Ironblood left, leaving her father to dwell on the end of his family name. What most of her tribesmen found odd was she never pursued leadership. She accepted challenges against her, resolving them quickly, but she never sought to gain power from them.

It was this strength, and lack of ambition, that drew the eyes of her cousin, Dakeyras Firefist. Lost, with no direction, the King of the Barbarians took her in two years after he seized control, helping her hone her skills and grow stronger and stronger still. Over the years, a bound grew between, one Taya had never had before. Family. Dak became more of a brother to her, a true brother, and it was often you did not see one without the other, especially in combat. It was no surprise when he named her his second, and the rumors around it were further from the truth as possible. She follows Dak’s order with unwavering loyalty, still seeking to prove her strength.
O/O's: Slow and sensual aren’t typically Taya’s thing. Rough, hungry, even angry are more her pace. Given her past, though, binds and whips aren’t even a consideration, no matter who is tied up. Otherwise, her O/O’s are like my own.
Et Ceteras: While she doesn’t fear Magic, she doesn’t trust it and typically those that wield it. Taya also harbors a severe dislike of slavery but her loyalties to Dak keep her from speaking out against him.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Deamonbane

Just a note, we do have a character thread in which all the accepted characters have been placed. The link can be found on the second post of this thread (The link with your character's name) Or in the third post of the thread.

Madame Professor

Yup! I have it bookmarked. ;D
Since Taya isn't up yet-- no rush on that, by the way-- I thought I'd just post her here for now. ALL THE PLOTTINGS!!
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Lynnette

Good I didn't start working on my prostitute character then, this could've broken the character completely... I'll start working on her as soon as my muse says "go for it!" I've been dying to use this little image right underneath for an eternity <3

Image to die for <3

On the other side of things, as long as our beloved GMs allow it, I'll be adding some details and most likely an image of the local church.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 18, 2015, 11:04:54 AM
How so?

And yes... the clever ploy is clever...

Actually, I meant to have this up earlier, as it would be important to character creation but I got caught up in everything else so that I put it off until now...

Just mean I prolly woulda rolled an assassin type, one who knows the city well, since she's lived there her whole life.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

bubby

I'm currently in negotiations on my character; it will be a guy, as the female to male ratio is much higher, and he will be homosexual.

Deathnote

Quote from: Madame Professor on January 18, 2015, 11:06:45 AM
So, in the interest of plotting and what not... here is Taya's completely character sheet.

Commander Taya Ironblood

Madame Professor

Other Images:
Taya 1
Taya 2

--Appearance--
Distinguishing Marks: Besides her lean, dense muscle, Taya has several scars known only to her doctors and lovers which litter her back. None of her lovers have been foolish enough to ask of them if they desire to keep breathing, though, and she doesn’t talk about them. While it’s not a mark, she also has a severe case of resting bitch face,
Items: In times of battle or when she needs to make a more intimidating appearance, Taya dons her dark armor, of Elven design and craft, which inspires a healthy amount of fear with her reputation. Assisted, of course, by her weapon of choice, the Dwarven great axe. When not preparing for battle, Taya was more a minimalist; simple leggings, tunic and boots, she has no need of jewelry and the like.

Personality: Upon first meeting the woman, most find Taya to be cold. Stoic. It’s rumored she has no emotions at all, that her blood is ice, rather than the iron of her ancestors. No one has ever seen her raise her voice, her words typically laced with the threatening chill of violence in disputes. Though, as her words usually sound icy and cruel, some question her humanity. Of course, with a weapon in hand, her lineage is never questioned. Only in battle does she seem to come alive. The icy exterior cracks and shatters, releasing the fiery warrior within. Her lust for battle shines, true to her Ironblood name and it is no wonder how she came to be Dakeyras’ Second.

What others don’t know, don’t see, is how deeply she can care. Beaten down into the darkest depths of her heart, she is capable of great affection. She keeps strong emotions such as hatred, sorrow, and love locked away, only showing them on rare occasions with those she trusts, the number of which is fewer than the occasions of overwhelming emotion she has experienced.
Talents/Flaws: A strong and fierce warrior, she is a deadly weapon all on her own. Put a weapon in her hands and she becomes a cold and calculating deathdealer. Combat tactics and styles are her forte, though she knows simple first aid.

With blades and axes, Taya is as graceful as an elf. Hand her daggers and watch them sail through the air with pinpoint accuracy… But give her a bow and she’s lucky to hit the broadside of a mountain. Her lack of experience with her emotions can also get the better of her. Normally, her decisions are based on logic, but if her emotions overcome her, she can be irrational and unpredictable.
History: Born the 5th child of Graith Ironblood and his wife Talia, Taya was seen as a curse upon the house of Ironblood. The only daughter amongst four sons, there were complications with her delivery, resulting in the death of her mother shortly after. Blame for her mother’s death rested on the shoulders of the girl as she grew up and were it not for the few good and secret intentions of an aunt, her mother’s sister, she wouldn’t have lived past infancy. The babe survived much to her father’s dismay.

Growing up was even harder on the young girl. Her father was brutal, his demands on her high, while his expectations were low. She trained with her brother, starting at the age of five. Despite them all being larger and older, she was expected to keep up, and when she couldn’t, she was disciplined for it. Meals taken away, evenings locked outside or chained in the darkness, left in solitude, or the application of pain. Few many years, Taya was familiar with the sting a whip could inflict. Failure in her lessons were not the only times she would be so punished. When she showed any signs of weakness, tears or complaints, or affection, she paid the price. She never understood her father’s reasoning, but he taught her one thing through it all: Emotions were weakness, to be abandoned for strength. So she buried them deep within her heart, locked away to not see the light of day. It didn’t stop the beatings or the imprisonments. Not until her first kill.

Practice was done with real weapons, always was, but duels between the siblings were watched closely, the final blow never connecting. When it came time for Taya to duel, the watchful eye of her father seemed to wander. Left to fight her middle brother, four years her senior and large as an orc, the seemingly tiny twelve year old stood ready and fearless. Taya was no fool. It was apparent her father had no intentions of stepping in the save her and her brother moved with every desire to kill. She was forced to quickly change the tables and using his size against him, ended the duel with her brother’s body dropping to the ground in a heap, his head rolling towards their father in utter silence. She was punished that night, for stealing another of her father’s family, but she showed him no weakness, gave him no tears, and showed no remorse for her brother’s death.

Marked for the rest of her life with her punishment, Taya was soon ignored, disowned. So used to the constant training and abuse, she spent the next four years training on her own, keeping her expectations high, pushing her boundaries. In spite of her father, she kept the family name, offering challenges to her remaining brothers, proving to herself and her father, that she was strong, stronger than her siblings, that she was of Ironblood. By the time she was sixteen, she was the only child of Ironblood left, leaving her father to dwell on the end of his family name. What most of her tribesmen found odd was she never pursued leadership. She accepted challenges against her, resolving them quickly, but she never sought to gain power from them.

It was this strength, and lack of ambition, that drew the eyes of her cousin, Dakeyras Firefist. Lost, with no direction, the King of the Barbarians took her in two years after he seized control, helping her hone her skills and grow stronger and stronger still. Over the years, a bound grew between, one Taya had never had before. Family. Dak became more of a brother to her, a true brother, and it was often you did not see one without the other, especially in combat. It was no surprise when he named her his second, and the rumors around it were further from the truth as possible. She follows Dak’s order with unwavering loyalty, still seeking to prove her strength.
O/O's: Slow and sensual aren’t typically Taya’s thing. Rough, hungry, even angry are more her pace. Given her past, though, binds and whips aren’t even a consideration, no matter who is tied up. Otherwise, her O/O’s are like my own.
Et Ceteras: While she doesn’t fear Magic, she doesn’t trust it and typically those that wield it. Taya also harbors a severe dislike of slavery but her loyalties to Dak keep her from speaking out against him.

Auntie Taya?   ;D

Euron Greyjoy

Quote from: Madame Professor on January 18, 2015, 11:06:45 AM

Commander Taya Ironblood

Madame Professor

Other Images:
Taya 1
Taya 2

--Appearance--

I just wanted to drop in to say you did an amazing job, Professor. I look forward to seeing Taya in the roleplay and how she develops over time.
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

Madame Professor

Quote from: Deathnote on January 18, 2015, 01:26:51 PM
Auntie Taya?   ;D

Haha! Oh, this is gonna be fun. I don't think she will be winning any "Best Aunt(Cousin) of the Year" awards.

Quote from: Euron Greyjoy on January 18, 2015, 01:31:45 PM
I just wanted to drop in to say you did an amazing job, Professor. I look forward to seeing Taya in the roleplay and how she develops over time.

Thank you, Euron! I'm hoping she will prove fun. I'm looking forward to seeing Valtýr's finished product, as well!

I imagine with Dak, Valtýr, and Taya about.. they will be most intimidating!

la dame en noir

Still so excited! Once I catch up with all of my other games, I will start looking at music if anyone wants me to find them a theme song for fun! :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Lynnette

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 18, 2015, 02:27:49 PM
Still so excited! Once I catch up with all of my other games, I will start looking at music if anyone wants me to find them a theme song for fun! :3

That could be fun <3 I'll be looking forward to seeing what you can find :3
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Drake Valentine

No Orcs?

Drake Valentine

Character Name: Gorgrim Gorzack
Alliance: Criminal Ring ~ Black Hand
Title: Beast Rider
Face Claim: Art
Other Images:

--Appearance--
Race: Nomadic Orc
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175lbs of sheer tone muscle.
Hair Color: Ebony
Eye Color: Red
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Distinguishing Marks: Various battle scars
Items:
Weapons

Dual Scimitars

Dual Rapiers

Various Tomahawks

Clothing: Very lightly dressed, wears tribal garments, near naked to be honest.

Personality: WIP - Expect plenty of nastiness from a baddie Drake Valentinte creation.
Biggest Fear: (Please try and think of one that will fit your character)
Talents:
Hand to hand combat. Although he does not show it often, he has learned how to move his body enough and make use of his former training into a makeshift fighting style. It is nothing refine, mainly some straight up dirty brawling using whatever is in his vicinity.
Keen eye observation. He takes note of everything outside and inside of combat alike. Details, details, details, that is his way of life and the only way he maintain his survival.
Endurance. His body is able to take as much as a beating as it is in dishing out. Also he is no stranger to abuse as former life outside the arena warranted such.
Dual Wielding. Gorgrim’s biggest of combat capabilities is his ambidexterity to use two weapons simultaneously in battle.
Throwing.  Another combat technique he has picked up over the years and that is the ability to fling a weapon into another target with deadly accuracy and force.
Strength. He is a brute, well stronger than the average human, capable of wielding some heavier weapons with ease. 
Dexterity. His tribe valued swiftness in battle as a result he is quick on his feet and isn’t afraid of performing various dodges or tumbles to avoid danger.
Flaws:
Two handed weapons. Has no training in such, though he could probably use them, he would rather be dual wielding one handed weapons or fighting unarmed.
Extreme Cold. He grew up in more arid regions, his body may be used to heat, but cold weather is something he detests and his abilities are lessen in such climate.
Strength. His tribe preferred a balance of body muscle; enough where they will be unhindered in being just as fast as they may be strong.  As a result, he is not as strong as the typical or more ‘brutish’ orcs out there.
Lack of Armor. He does not wear armor, sees no need of being protected behind precious metal. His body may be exposed, but in turn he can move unhindered. Plus he is already quite 'strapped' out with the weapons he carries on him.
Mannerism. He does not know the cultures of the human world well. His keen are truly seen more savage and barbaric in nature.
Language. He can fluently speak orc, but does not fully grasp or understand common speech. As a result, when he speaks common, his sentences are usually butchered and generally hard for some to understand.
Light. Like all Orcs, he detests light and hardly ventures out during the brighter daylight hours.
Mage: No, or not in a considerable way.
Beast Tongue- Canines: If it can be taken as a ‘magic,’ he can understand and speak beast tongue of canines. His affinity is more towards wolf like beasts as they are usually the most intelligent of canine species and a prime example are the two wargs under his control. He can lead other hounds astray, but usually they may have masters or other owners; whereas wolves will always recognize one who sets himself apart as their ‘alpha.’
History:
Gorgrim’s childhood was no different than the other orcs from his tribe. At a young age he had to fend for himself alone within dangerous and unfamiliar territory. There has been many instances where he narrowly escaped death, although the same could not be said about some of the other potential tribesmen and women who undergo this same ritual in their lives.

Blessed or cursed, he was gifted with a natural talent of survival, eluding would be predators and safety keeping enough distance to study them and their habits. He never once made an attempt to escape the forest, what remains he came across he only warranted as dangerous territory and avoided it above all else.

He too had to fight and struggle for his survival, it was the only way to stay alive. In the end he was finally found cooking one of the many giant snakes that habitat the forest and for his survival feats and prey he was acknowledge as a potential leader candidate and given the utmost training.

All tribesmen and women receive the basics of combat training upon their recognition, despite being foreseen as a leader material or not. Hand to hand combat was the starting  steps and years of it was drilled into the growing, young lad. From there he received the honors of weapon handling and like all recognized warriors he was given a choice of weapons that his people acquired through trade. His pick was a twin set of scimitars.

For the next several years he honed his skills, preparing for the test of leadership at adulthood. Unfortunately, before the name day of the mock tournament that is held amongst his people, they were invaded by an advanced nation. Even as a warrior tribe they had no chance against the technology of the attackers. The fine use of superb weapons were more than enough to dominate the tribe.

Those who were not killed in the skirmish were captured and sold into slavery. WIP
O/O's: Drake Valentine There will be no vanilla sex concerning him. The lightest of sexual intimacy of whoever he may be involved with will be N/C. Period. Extremities of victimizing are preferable. Refer to his personality or my O/Os.
Et Ceteras:

Nomadic Orcs:
He hails from a warrior tribe who places finesse in combat above all else. At a young age children are often taken from their mothers and thrown into the dangerous bowels of the wilderness to survive alone, before being scouted for. Those who are not devoured by the monstrous beasts are accepted into their new life. Those who may be found amongst the carcasses of such beasts earn greater rewards and receive the utmost training to prepare them for leadership in their journeys or to serve as elite warriors under the Chieftain. The tribe also does not discriminate against gender, both men and women are treated as equal combatants and go through the same phases as children. They also have a tendency to avoid all contact from other civilizations, unless in the rare instances of trade.
Wargs

Burguul

Drautran

OOC Notes:
For balance issues of potential PVP, Wargs will not be involved, unless players are trying to gang fight mine. Otherwise 3v1 is a grave imbalance.
Wargs will mainly serve as NPC involvement, NPC graphic/brutal violence, and/or extremities involving consenting players.

Black Hand:
Placeholder
Symbol

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}