Illestra - Interest Check - Extreme group

Started by Akasma, April 27, 2010, 02:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Very nice Shade and thank you for your thoughtfulness in changing your original plan.  Go ahead and move to the approved character sheet when ever your ready to do so. 

bluemoon

Name: Mikazuki Kobayashi
Orientation: unsure

Race: Canid/Human Half Demon
Appearance: Half human, half demon, she can take on the appearance of a human girl, creatures considered canines, and anything in-between (EX: human with dog traits such as ears and a tail, etc.). As a human, she seems fair skinned, minus a scar down her right arm. She has dark brown hair that is almost black. It reaches to the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her eyes change color often, but mostly are a forest green. Occasionally one eye will be a light blue, almost grey color while the other remains unchanged. She stands close to 5 foot 2 inches as a human. She's often seen wearing a red silk kimono with elaborate designs. She does not wear the kimono properly however, she wears it loosely tied and it dangles off of her frail and slender frame. She often leads wandering travelers astray with her beauty.

History: Born a half demon, she is not truly accepted anywhere. Her father, a full blooded demon, had traveled from far away lands. He chose to settle down near a small village, where a beautiful maiden lived. Every day he would watch her, and every day he fell more and more in love with her. One day, he decided to approach her. He had groomed himself thoroughly to try and impress her. But he could not hide his white hair, and sharp canines, some tell tale signs of your traditional dog-demon. To his surprise, the maiden was not afraid, she had been watching him as well. She became very intrigued by him, and was excited by his approach. The two were secret lovers, as her village would have banished her for being with a demon. He had, on multiple occasions tried to get her to leave with him. He even taught her some of his native tongue. They conceived a child, and he wanted to be there for the kit, but the woman married inside the village instead. When she gave birth, she convinced her husband it was his, as she looked just like a beautiful human babe. She was, however, born with a wonderful gift. She can transform her body. Any canine species, whether it be wolf or fox, she is able to become it. She may choose to remain partially human as well, retaining such features as an up-right posture and aposable thumbs-very handy. She can communicate with the canids thanks to this as well. She was raised with the humans until they realized she was...different. They banished her from the village, this is when she found her roots in the wild. She lives in the forest now amongst other creatures. The Exile was painful both physically and emotionally. She said goodbye to her mother forever.
She despises humans anymore. She even changed the name her mother had provided for her, changing it to her father's antive tongue. Her mother had taught her some of the language before, saying that a 'kind man' once told her wondrous stories of the orient. She later realized that this was her father, not the man that she had once believed to be. She loathes humans, and their hearts, tainted, and their actions that of vanity. If she ever truly needed any human comforts, she would catch the eye of a wandering trader or other travelers, entrancing men with her beauty. She would take from them what she needed, then leave their carcass for the animals to feast on. On occasion she would hunt them merely for the fun of it. To see those people who once teased and tormented her crying in fear. The very same people that would have been considered 'brave' back in the village pleading to the God's for protection from the beast that hunts them, all in vain. She would kill them anyhow, chasing them for fun for a while, even though she could have easily caught up to them, with their inferior speed. She has earned herself somewhat of a myth among humans. They would tell of the beast who lies in wait, seducing men and hunting women. They just couldn't understand her. It was only those with shallow intentions that she hunted...mostly.

Other: Her strength is far greater than she looks. Her appearances are quite deceiving, as she looks to be a young frail girl, innocent yet tempting.

I may take on a lone werewolf too...hope this is okay for an "exotic"
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

sinoraa

Name: Sinoraa (Might think its a little unoriginal, but thats my favorite fantasy name, so god damn it im going to use it!)

Race: Naga
Appearance:
Orientation: Bisexual
Station: sentry
Weapons/Abilities
-Claws
-Poison fangs
-Strong tail
-Poison Immunity
-Acid spit
-Camouflage: Sinoraa got the ability to change her color depending on her environment. Rock/dirt=orange, Grass/forest=green

Biography/history: Sinoraa was born like most naga's are. Hatching from her egg she was left to fend for herself, such is the way of most of her kind. Shortly after her birth she was captured and sold to, the cult of Culebra, a group of people who believes serpents to be the offspring of their god. They did not know of her origins when she was bought, as naga's look like any other snake, until they reach the age that they shed them self of their weaker selves. When this eventually happened, she was seen as a gift from, Culebra and a sign for great things to come. She was taught the language of men, and many of their ways, but showed little interest in it. She did not understand their world, and did not desire to be part of it. She was content to stay in her pit, and wait for her followers to bring her, the prey she demanded, which was often human. Tough eventually this dulled in her mind. Over a hundred years, she stayed in that pit, despising the people who would constantly bother her, with their chants and rituals. Finally deciding she wanted no part of it, she demanded them to give themselves to her, claiming it was the will of Culebra . Eager to embrace the will of their god, they willingly allowed her to devour them all one by one, a meal that kept her satisfied for many months... After this her life have been fairly eventless, for she did not join a pack, or indeed any of her people, as nagas unlike most weres, do not hunt in packs. In fact aside from mating, it is rare to ever see two of her kind, in one place. Blissfully unaware of the genocide of the were's she stayed in the wild, hunting whatever prey she might find.

Personality: Sinoraa has developed a very prideful personality, from her time with the cult. Tough she do not believe herself to be the child of Culebra, she non the less believe herself, to be highly important, and does not take kindly to any sign of disrespect. Tough not especially unsocial, shes not likely to offer a helping hand, as her people are very self reliant, preferring to do things on their own, which was the reason for her turning on the cult.

Nim

Very nice Blue go ahead and move to the character thread if you will.

Sasha

Ohhhh I want to play .....can I be a ....garou ...werewolf  creature maybe that is lost and let someone find me .

Orochimaru

Is there still an opening? If so, I am interested.

Nim

Looks good  sinoraa.  Please just add what her station would be in the Oasis whether it be working more with the other Exotic Weres in some way or perhaps she is part of the Valleys Guardians that keep an eye out for unwelcome humans that do not belong there. 

Heya Sasha good to see you here by all means please do submit a character sheet! 

Hello Orochimaru.  Yes there are still openings particularly for leadership positions in the Main Weres Wolf, Cat, Bear and even the Exotics should have a representative for them as well.  Please go ahead and submit your character sheet or sheets.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Nim on April 27, 2010, 01:49:03 PM
Hello Orochimaru.  Yes there are still openings particularly for leadership positions in the Main Weres Wolf, Cat, Bear and even the Exotics should have a representative for them as well.  Please go ahead and submit your character sheet or sheets.

Exotics as in? Could you explain that more?

sinoraa

Just added, sentry. She'd be guarding the oasis, sense she'd be highly territorial, i thought it to make sense.

bluemoon

exotics are the beings outside of Werecat, Werebear, Werewolf, Dragoon, and Human, correct? Such as mine?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sasha

Quote from: Nim on April 27, 2010, 01:49:03 PM
Heya Sasha good to see you here by all means please do submit a character sheet! 

I sent you the character sheet in a PM ....forgot to send it to your partner in crime though ...please forgive me . Got distracted IRL and hit send . See how I am .

Anyways ...she is a healer type character ... medicine woman , creating various ointments ,potions and posions from herbs and plants ...smiles . Someone brave will have to come find her ...she is too afraid to move from her hidden hole in the Dark Forest .

If the concept is acceptable ...I shall look forward to playing and being brought in to the Utopia being established . What a delightful story concept .

Sasha

Paladin

Well I was thinking of joining but I'm not sure anymore. You do seem to have alot of other people already and I'm learning that large games just don't seem to workout with me around. I'm apparently bad luck or something. Still I'll think on it. *Sighs*

Nim

Sasha your character is accepted you only need to make the adjustments I mentioned then post character here and on accepted char sheet.

Quoteexotics are the beings outside of Werecat, Werebear, Werewolf, Dragoon, and Human, correct? Such as mine?
That is correct.  Exotic is any animal, reptile or bird that would not normally be considered in the Were type family.  We are asking that those who play exotic also play one of the main types of Were as well if at all possible.

Paladin, We do have a large group but that is what will be needed for this game to help it move more smoothly.  Not all group games go sour.

bluemoon

I will make a were...maybe later today...maybe tomorrow....not sure yet
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Orochimaru

Since Sinoraa says she wants a male with her naga...guess I will stick true to me and make a naga character as well.

Paladin

Quote from: Nim on April 27, 2010, 02:20:12 PM
Paladin, We do have a large group but that is what will be needed for this game to help it move more smoothly.  Not all group games go sour.

Everyone I've been in so far has done so.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Paladin on April 27, 2010, 02:23:35 PM
Everyone I've been in so far has done so.

Just give it a try man...just go for it.

sinoraa

Yeah, imean if one doesn't work that dosen't mean you should stop trying.

Demik

Wow... this exploded! ;D

*Pounces Paladin and hugs* Don't worry about it. It's not you. Many of the groups I've been in have died too. Only a couple have actually worked out for me. I'd actually given up on joining them but that one *pokes Nim* has been pulling me into all of his and they're really fun once they get going ;D.

Nim

Orochimaru.  Making a Male naga sounds good to me.  But please do keep in mind we do need the "Non" exotic Were's as well as humans.  Of course we can always NPC the humans as needed with everyone having control of them except for those that have been set as main characters such as Lynnie's character. 

Also if you have already been a proved and have not already done so please put your approved characters in the approved character sheet.  Thank you.

Ish Poked by Demik... Ouchieness... Tickles with long feather. 

bluemoon

Actually, we don't have any werebears do we? I love my wolves, but can't have an entire race going extinct! Should I play a werebear?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

One of my characters will be a Werebear just have not had time to put up Character sheet yet... I know sad right.  LOL

And just a side note if your characters have already been accepted you may start using the O.O.C thread as well. 
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=67249.0

bluemoon

so...we will still need another werebear, no?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Yes Blue we still do need another Werebear.

Once all the approved characters that we have so far are on the character sheet I'll start to figure out exactly what stations and what kind of Weres or other beings we still need.  When  Akasma and I were putting this together we were hoping to have 12 players besides ourselves to start the game out with thinking that would be enough to have a good start with more welcome to join later.  Ambitious project I know but that is what we were hoping for.  however having said that I think we are actually pretty close to having the 12 already so we may even be able to get this game off and running tonight.   

bluemoon

Name: Kumako
Race: Werebear
Appearance: As human form: Stands at about 5'6", approximately 130 lbs. with more toned muscles, and a scar running under her left eye down her cheek. X shaped scar on her right bicep. Long, thick scar on her left leg, running from the front of her knee, down at an angle to the outside of her ankle. As a bear: (half polar/half grizzly)
Orientation: Curious
Station: Currently hunting and foraging for herself, living in the forest.
Weapons/Abilities: Has a couple hunting knives, is also very powerful, even in human form thanks to the bear in her.
Biography/history: Kumako was born in a litter of two, but her breed was the oddity. Her mother was a polar bear, her father a grizzly that had tracked his way up into the tundra like areas. Her brother had been shot and skinned by a hunter, leaving her as the last known of her odd breeding. She doesn't seem to understand why her brother was killed, or really by who. When she was old enough, she made her way down from the cold, snow covered tundra, into the warmer, forested ones. Here she can fish, hunt, and forage for foods as needed. Unfortunately, as secluded as she was before, she knows nothing of the humans rage and attacks on the were-kind.
Personality: A bit tough, and mostly a loner. She can be very cold, with seemingly hardened emotions, but it is more of a front, to try and protect herself. Once her brother died, she learned to count on herself, not others, and is wary of others because of it.

This okay?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake