[Shadowlight] D&D 5E Twin Campaigns - Opposing Parties - (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, January 29, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Concept Up Date

Game Master Notes

Player

Race

Class

Group
Arcannyx

Tiefling

Warlock3/Paladin2

White Hat
MiraMirror

Aasimar, Protector

Monk

White Hat
Dominique

Aasimar, Fallen

Barbarian

Black Hat
RedPhoenix

Triton

Bard3/Sorcerer2

Black Hat
Blythe

Elf, Dark

Druid

Black Hat
Zaer Darkwail

Half Orc

Fighter

Black Hat
Zaer Darkwail

Human

Bard/Paladin

White Hat
Countdown0

Human

Fighter5

White Hat
Hobbes1266

Human

Warlock

Black Hat
Rummy Tum Tum

Elf, High

Warlock

Black Hat
greenknight

Human

Fighter

White Hat
shmone else

Human / Half Elf

Paladin2/Sorcerer3

Black Hat
Kathyan

Tiefling, Feral

Monk

Black Hat
Kathyan

Half Elf

Warlock

White Hat
Phaia

Half Elf

Rogue4/Wizard1

White Hat
ZameRagues

Elf

Monk2/Druid3

White Hat
Faeli

Human

Fighter

Black Hat

Black Hat Concepts: 9
White Hat Concepts: 8

Cataclysmic Archangel

Wispyr

Zaer Darkwail

Just remind Wispyr my paladin was human but is now a aasimar thanks the background story element which intriqued you :).

Hobbes1266

Is anyone else chafing at the bit with curiosity at the character concepts of the other potential players?

Wispyr

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 31, 2017, 03:07:13 PM
Just remind Wispyr my paladin was human but is now a aasimar thanks the background story element which intriqued you :).
A note I have not yet read! But thanks for the heads up!

Dominique

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on January 31, 2017, 03:15:39 PM
Is anyone else chafing at the bit with curiosity at the character concepts of the other potential players?

Yes! I've seen one other than my own and it was gorgeous!

Cataclysmic Archangel

I'm willing to share mine if people want, I don't care.

I'm too lazy to write the whole thing out, but I'm all about reader's digest versions.

Hobbes1266

Mister Wispyr sir person game master guy... would it be possible for us to share our character concepts with each other?

Wispyr

Sharing basic info is totally fine, but Id like to keep the details mostly quiet - to prevent people from feeling like they need to make huge alterations. This is a fight Ive battled before and dont wanna do again!

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Wispyr on January 31, 2017, 03:52:08 PM
Sharing basic info is totally fine, but Id like to keep the details mostly quiet - to prevent people from feeling like they need to make huge alterations. This is a fight Ive battled before and dont wanna do again!

Basic info... Hmm.

Ok, so... 'hellboy'.  Tiefling that was dropped off in front of the church, trained as a paladin, with his warlock levels acting as 'racial bleed', rather than training.

That's about as basic as it gets for him.

Wispyr... would you agree, the short short version?

Wispyr

Phaia

My rogue is from a different city, subclass as an arcane trickster with a wizard dip [so far] Called Mouser in her home city. Will be VERY skilled in stealth and perception. Uses magic as support. around half her 1st level wizard spells will be rituals!

Oh forgot she is a half -elf!

Tends to be quiet and watchful and is a white hat!

Short version right Wispyr?

Phaia

Zaer Darkwail

My half-orc figther concept for black hats is simply a guy who was born as slave and raised in arena pits as a figther (champion archtype) who slaugthered his way to freedom through tournament and came bit famous. Did some mercenary work after he earned freedom and then became a wanted man for crime which he did not commit (but probably wishes now he could had committed).

My human/aasimar bard/paladin concept for white hat was born noble, traveled as bard and learned lots about lore of the world while doing lots random good deeds and then became hero at the north in dealing with pack of feral northern orcs in holding last stand on the bridge (and became thus paladin of Lathander).

Rummy Tum Tum

High elf tries to become a wizard like his parents before him. Fails miserably. Starts taking shortcuts in life and in gaining of power. May or may not be in love with a horrifying shark-like demon lord now. Cannot be accused of being all that sane ::)

Kathyan

Oh short concept ideas roaming around now, ok so summing up what I already sent that would be

WHITE HAT: A charlatan warlock with the actor feat and the Great Old One Pact, expect a lot of disguising from this one here even to the other gender, especially with disguise self at will and advantage on the rolls, also plan to constantly change portraits for her. Her mentor was obsessed with that Rubanast tower so she might investigate on that to know why or how she disappear (maybe outworldly entities claimed her), she is also one to fall for others easily and constantly so thought of making her sort of naive as well.

BLACK HAT: A criminal tiefling shadow dancer whose main motivation is to gain more money and more power and rule and dominate over others, as simple as that. She holds a grudge against most people for being prejudiced since she was young just for being a tiefling, "Ok if they think tieflings are bad then I'll be the meanest tiefling there could be"
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Phaia

what is a shadow dancer by the way? I have not found the subclass anywhere?

Phaia

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Arcannyx on January 31, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
Am I allowed to mock Ely for not being on this list yet?
I've been busssyyyyyy! And I haven't been able to decide what to play since I wanted to see what else we'd have. And yanno, I had to make a new character for my weekend group and a new campaign starting tomorrow that I need a character for too! :P I'm hoping to have mine submitted before I leave for PA on Thursday.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: Kathyan on January 31, 2017, 04:43:57 PM
WHITE HAT: A charlatan warlock with the actor feat and the Great Old One Pact, expect a lot of disguising from this one here even to the other gender, especially with disguise self at will and advantage on the rolls, also plan to constantly change portraits for her. Her mentor was obsessed with that Rubanast tower so she might investigate on that to know why or how she disappear (maybe outworldly entities claimed her), she is also one to fall for others easily and constantly so thought of making her sort of naive as well.
Interesting. Your white hat warlock wants to investigate Rubanast and my black hat one wants to take it over for nefarious reasons. She falls for others easily, and he'll hit on anything with two legs-- and sometimes four (lookin' at you, centaurs ;) )

MiraMirror

White Hat:  Aasimar loses her home and family to barbarians, deva guides her to safety.   She makes a home amongst monks, learns of her heritage and takes pride in what she sees as her calling, and sets out to purge evil from the land, becoming something of a local folk heroine.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Kathyan

Quote from: Phaia on January 31, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
what is a shadow dancer by the way? I have not found the subclass anywhere?

Phaia

Oh sorry, let myself carried away by old name, I usually refer to them as ninjas mostly but shadow dancers are most known, anyway it was a monk with the way of the shadow what I was talking about, I would have gone drow (more a half drow to avoid the pesky sunlight sensitivity) but there was an aasimar monk already submitted by MiraMirror so racial enmities for monks sounded so cool ;D

Quote from: Rummy Tum Tum on January 31, 2017, 05:07:29 PM
Interesting. Your white hat warlock wants to investigate Rubanast and my black hat one wants to take it over for nefarious reasons. She falls for others easily, and he'll hit on anything with two legs-- and sometimes four (lookin' at you, centaurs ;) )

Oh cool so that makes me have interesting opposing hats for each of my concepts  :D

Blythe

Black hat: A dark elf druid, restless from lack of study or possibility of advancement in his underdark home under Everwinter, opts to travel the surface to gain power, allies, and money...so he can research and create new breeds of monster as part of his twisted views on the natural world.

Rummy Tum Tum

Wispyr

No PMs have gone out yet today, work was unexpectedly crazy. Im off in a couple hours yet and my evening will be getting everyting back to folks. :D