Your favourite tabletop RPGs?

Started by Vanity Evolved, October 11, 2012, 10:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanity Evolved

Non-sucking stuff if pretty good~

And apologies for the confusion; was trying to imply two forms of valid travel, rather than one being inferior or superior. :3

Tybalt

The Serenity RPG is probably the most interesting setting and system for the group I play in. We've played in a lot of different systems, but always seem to come back to Serenity, both for a love of the setting and for the interesting mechanics. I've always preferred systems where there isn't a class you have to choose. Most of the White Wolf systems are great for this too, old and new World of Darkness, and I love the idea for Scion, though anything past Demigod gets a bit ridiculous in power.

Chris Brady

The Serenity version of the Cortex engine is kinda wacky and originally missed a few important rules.  Like what happens when you punch someone.

The later versions (like Leverages and the Marvel game's) are much tighter and better.  And best of all, still compatible with your favourite game of theirs.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Lux12

I'd say Call of Cthulu, Shadowrun, Hellas, Traveler, The Old World of Darkness, and old school D&D.