4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Loonyhog

Merry Gentry

So, what's next then?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

Loonyhog

You're still not satiated?

Merry Gentry

Loonyhog

no, but, they're empty.

Merry Gentry

empty again? now what?

Loonyhog

I can lick everywhere?

Cayenne

I forgot the safeword.

ONs & OFF

Merry Gentry

don't stop now! please?

Loonyhog

Can't we cuddle instead?

MelisaArtemis

Tired Already? Lightweights.... NEXT!

Cayenne

Yes, sex's finally done!~

ONs & OFF

Loonyhog

Cayenne

Four words after sex!

ONs & OFF

BunnieNijah

Sex after four words.

Merry Gentry

which four words, exactly?

MelisaArtemis

Get off... you're heavy....

Loonyhog

MelisaArtemis

not from MY perspective....