Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

Nope, tis me. *kisses at the ear and neck as he turns away*

Haiku
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

haikuoftears

*grins and crawls over, draping herself on Nyarly's lap to reach Luci to give her her sexy nickname too* Lu...cin...daah *grins and pulls back to lick at nyarly's ear again*

your turn... *nipniplick* Nyawr...*lick* ly...

Nyarly

*takes Haiku's head in his heads and nibbles softly at her hear, then licks hear neck while caressing her back*

Haiku... You are just too sexy, my angel...

TheLegionary

* approaches the anime and licks her throat *

I thought licking was in an another thread.

I believe haikuoftears will post next.

Nyarly

No, it's me again and um... I'm a guy.

Haiku?

Lucinda

I'd wait, but i feel the need. A final kiss at Nyarly's ear and then i bend to his lap to lips Haiku's lips in lingering fashion, with a hint of mint chocolate.

Haiku?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

haikuoftears

*cowering in a corner, hands covering her mouth, giggling like mad* Ahem. Sorry, *clears throat* Ahem. Lu*teehee* oops, sorry. *clears throat* Not... *titters* not funny. *giggles and licks the minty flavor off Luci's lips before turning to whisper again in Nyarly's ear*

Nyawr...*chuckles breathlesly* ly...

Nyarly

Well... That was kind of a mood-killer...
At least i don't breath so hard anymore.

Luci, your opinion?

Lucinda

Nothing wrong with laughter. Not sure what was so funny though.. *licks her lips thoughtfully*

Haiku?

TheLegionary

Not Haiku, but I think Haiku is the next one.

Mistress Maro

The Maro! Mew~!

Teeheh. The Maro thinks that it will be... Nyarly!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Galanthor

sorry to disapoint a cute kitten

maro?

Lucinda

Jumps in *surprise!*

The lovely Maro?

haikuoftears

I'm still alive you know. >=( *forgotten?*

Fine.

NYARLY!

Nyarly

I'm here, my kitten!

Are you here, too, Haiku?

TheLegionary

No, she is not.

Next one: Nyarly

Nyarly

Yeah, yeah, just pick the guy who post too much in the socializing forum. He will be here anyway and surely post in this thread. But I tell you that you will fail! You won't get me to post here, do you hear? I don't... Wait... DAMN!

Oh well... Legionary? Do you want to say something about my failure?

MystikGlory

Sorry darlin.  No one to call you a failure here.  :O)

I believe the next one to be Haiku
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE ON AND OFF TIL 6/10 DUE TO LAPTOP BEING FIXED.
I took the Oath of Drake  My Current Cravings

My On's and Off's

Nyarly

Haiku will probably away for while. :( But I sure hope she comes again soon.

MystikGlory?

MystikGlory

Am I that transparent?

Nyarly?

My On's and Off's

Nyarly

That wasn't very hard, huh? ;)

Do you like to play, Mystik?

MystikGlory

Playing is something I am very good at.  ;)

Do you Nyarly?

My On's and Off's

Lucinda

*Skips ahead* Playing is good, just need to decide on the game.

Nyarly now?

Nyarly

Yes!

Are you her again, Luci?

Lucinda

I am indeed her! xxx

Mystik this time?