World Building

Started by Drake Valentine, December 02, 2014, 10:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Hmmm. This may seem like an oddity of an inquiry and not sure if it was asked before, don't think I seen anything on it in the World Building section.

But, can I have two world building threads of the same concept; though with one more for discussion/idea tossing and the other for organization and implementing said ideas and concepts for the future game?

For example

Whatever World Building Thread {Closed}
Whatever World Building Thread {Open} (Which may in the forum link to the closed thread for users to browse through.)

Or is that against rules?

Bluntly, I just want to have one area for maintaining and not getting it too much cluttered with commentary while the other I answered any questions or respond to ideas.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Blythe

I don't see why you couldn't, in the interest of keeping your world information less cluttered and keeping commentary public and collaborative rather than in PMs.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm glad someone finally asked this question. I kept thinking about it but never got around to it. xD I have a massive project in the works right now and have considered getting commentary outside of the occasional comment on IM/PM.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Oreo

That seems reasonable to me, Drake.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin