Lost On The Trails of Heaven and Earth (M seeking Anybody)

Started by Metro Mech, June 05, 2014, 12:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metro Mech

Welcome~*

The Machinations of a RP Starved Man.

PLEASE... ONLY INQUIRE ABOUT ANY ROLEPLAYING THROUGH PM!

Current RP Status: Accepting!

Ideals to be Upheld.

My Ideal Roleplay

What I am mainly looking for is a Longterm Roleplay over Private Messages or Threads. I will repeat for safety measures, I will only RP over Private Messages and Threads over Eilliquiy. I like playing the DM or GM some of the time but I would like to have some characters to focus on. Your character's opinions and decisions will influence the story and perhaps even the world that is crafted by both of us. I am very open to many settings, I will be stating some that I am prepared to do, but you definitely gain bonus points if you have setting ideas that I do not have listed. The RP will of course be a healthy mixture of both story and sex. Also take note that though I can play in canon-sounding settings, all the characters I tend to play are original, so it is mostly alternate universes with the same basics, but a different cast of characters OR entire worlds we create together.

My Ideal Partner

If you do not feel up to being my ideal partner, I would rather you do not waste both of our times, so please to read this section attentively before contacting me. Alright, so here is the rundown, I am looking for a male or female who wants to RP Longterm and over Private Messages or Threads. Who is willing to play females preferably but I will take males if you can interest me enough. My favorite body types are the muscular and masculine ones or a little fat under the skin.The type of man or woman who is comfortable with his/her masculinity/femininity and just knows he/she is the epitome of what it is to be a man/woman! I am always open to helping pick out images to go with my partners' characters. I will only do M/M scenes if the other male is more feminine looking and more subversive. 

Interested? Read on!

Push my Buttons Then Some!

My Kinks(Ons and Offs)

For a better idea of what I like sexually, check out Ons and Offs thread, you can find it in my signature or even my Roleplaying Preference just under my Avatar's Hansom mug!

Or right here -> O/O

Current Kink/Idea Cravings

As of right now I am looking for some certain things but I will categorize them for your pleasure, if you have any sort of questions about one of these don't hesitate to ask.

Plus I have my neat little system that tells you what is my most favorite  ;D

Kink Desire System

Oh my Gosh! Give me! = *****
Mhm~ You push my buttons Love! = ****
Ooo, you do me Good! = ***
A moan or two in There = **
Eh kinda already done but it is still Good = *

Fantasy Cravings

• Skyrim based =***
  • Monster Girls =*****
  • Magic fighting=***
  • Character development into big damn heroes = *****
  • Various Sexy Species =***

Steam Punk

• The Order 1866 =***
  • Anthros created from human experiments =****
  • Steam War! =***
  • Victorian Age Fun =***
  • Fancy and Cool Clothes =****

SCI-FI

• Mass Effect Universe =*****
  • Time travel to the future =****
  • Space Ships =*****
  • Traveling the Universe =*****
  • Aliens<3 =*****

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

RP Ideas!
Right Now I am currently writing their story and haven't finished their details... don't hate me :(

Most Desired Ideas~

The Hand of Mercy: NSFW/CON/Fantasy/More Story

Setting: In a time now lost and now only stories told of these days long forgotten by man and book alike. This story about a maiden who sought to redeem a creature so vile and broken by the society that decided he was nothing more than a tool and slave to be used or discarded on a whim. The land was known as Eaphethra, The Glowing Sanctuary, a land that was said to be beautiful beyond imagination, lush verdant hills, fields of golden, full wheat stretching miles into the horizon. The massive city known as Windermere sat at the entrance to a mighty fertile delta, fueling the very economy through plentiful trade with the many nations and bountiful harvests. This city was said to be touched by the gods themselves for it seemed no wrong could be found here. The people were well fed and happy, strange new inventions and magic made life easier, no enemies seemed to threaten their borders. Life seemed good under the eternal watchful eye of King and his family, that is to say no apparent evils were lurking about. Little to be known by a certain lizard man, taken as a child into slavery, will change that perception forever.

Story: The story is that my character will be once a slave that had broken away from captivity in his middle years and has since then been wandering the world, moving place to place, never just quite fitting in with the locals as they fear and mock him for his appearance as a Lizard Folk. Lizard Folk can be quite scary push comes to shove but most of the fight has been kicked out of my character to the point where he hardly fights back at all. Anyways so my lizard folk has had a bitter time around people so when he comes into town one day he is harassed by a few denizens to the point he lashes out at them but they say he started it. Some guards come over and prepare to take him away until your character appears either from watching him or perhaps you see something in his eye that encourages you to stop this act. You take him under your wing for whatever reason you wish but over time, being around him you see something blossom in your heart. An act that would be considered taboo for whatever status your character is. This can evolve into a bit of a dynamic between our two characters as they maybe love or like one another but it is forbidden. I would also encourage that maybe you throw in a bit of your own flair into the story, which could take it on a different course entirely which I approve.   

Parings: Currently looking for M/F

Character Ideas:

Maybe your character is a princess to the local king, and you have been fed with a silver soon all your life. Not knowing happens beyond the walls of the city and castle you grew up in save for only stories of the outside world. When this lizard man is captured you could be just taking a stroll down the street or maybe you see him being marched into the castle. For whatever reason you want for your character to gain interest in mine, that influences her to go and help him.

Your character could be a priestess and you offer my character sanctuary since you could feel he had been wronged or you wish to redeem him. Any reason you come up with guides him back to your temple where you help him.

Any species are acceptable and any position in society as well so if you have an idea for the character go right ahead and tell me about it. I would be happy to hear it.

If you have something else in mind don't be afraid to pitch it

WIP:NSFW

Setting:

Character Ideas:

Story:

WIP: NSFW

Setting:

Character Ideas:

Story:

Science Fiction

Rise of the Androids: NSFW

Setting: Approximently 100 years into the feature where much the cyperpunk world has come to life. Androids, Early Colonization, Cyberware, Powerful Computers, Augmentation and Cyborgs. Basically everything that would make a Cyberpunk fan go crazy happy. Some of the most innovative technologies include the Flying car, beam weaponry, and Robotic Limbs that are almost an improvement over their biological equivalent.  Most of the RP will take place in the now Improved Downtown Seattle, Lower Half (Poor people and Criminals live under much of the towering buildings) inside mob controlled territory especially a stripper joint.

Character Ideas: Perhaps my character is an inspector and is investigating the usage of illegal Android production when he comes across a female android that was made in one of these illegal factories. His job is to shut down these factories from producing illegally modified androids and having her help him find this place would make the whole operation a whole lot easier. For her though she starts to feel something for this man having been the only nice person to her and actually cared for her well being but androids don't have souls right? then how can she feel love?

Here's another: My character was an android designer, in charge of model development and design to the largest company of Android producers. being at the fore front of the company itself he had it all, money, a large home standing on a tall hill, and pretty much anything he could get his hands on. Life was good till one night as he was traveling home his car was struck by a drunk driver. When he finally come out his medically induced coma he learned that his legs no longer worked and that the nerves in his spine had been damaged beyond recognition. Rather then try to graft in robotic parts they eased his spinal damage by snipping the broken nerves off. Being bound to a wheel chair for the rest of his life and having no one around made the man depressed almost to the point of suicidal. In order to prevent him from damaging himself further, they have taken one of his in the rough designs and brought it to life for him to keep him company inside his home and do anything he needs. Maybe this fill soften his heart a bit and come back to the real world.

Story: As humans developed more and more technology they began to explore what would happen if they explored into the realm of computers. Desiring more luxuries they began to experiment with creating human like androids for whatever they desired. 

Egyptians in Space: NSFW

Setting: Set on a distant desert planet (Not Tatooine you sillies ;) ) where colonists lost the utterance of the void, crashed landed with no way to escape their inferno of a home. Loosing much of their technology in the original crash. Forced to survive on their wits alone, the society at large  began to slowly devolve and turn towards a more primal state. For nearly  two and half thousand years they grew what people they had into the might empire ruling over the eternal sand paralleling the Egyptian empire of old.

Character Ideas: Just like the one on the bottom we could run something similar to that or if you have something else in mind I would be willing to work with you on your Idea.

Story (This is an Example Story just to get the creative juices flowing)
The idea at its core is about a star ship that crashes into a desert world. The people already living on the world find this crashed ship that reveals to them a world they should build based around Egyptian culture and society. Erecting great pyramids reaching into the heavens themselves till one day something odd happened... A strange red sun filled the sky.

When this almost unholy sun rose midday above the tan dunes surrounding the city suddenly divulged their hidden dead in the shapes of shadow covered creatures, half man and half beasts. Golden heads with seamless features, striking neon light blue eyes that do not yield, and black bodies created of pure immaterial making even the stoutest of warriors fear the darkness. Your character... The general of these mighty armies was tasked to defend the city at all costs.

Their inevitable doom upon them when the creatures were coming in for the final blow, they prayed to their gods for redemption and for any help they could spare... That's where my character comes in, he plummets from the heavens in a ball of fire. His emergency pod breaking apart when it hit the ground. The Pharaoh convinced, when they brought the strange crocodile man to him, that this had been a champion of the gods they make him the General of the Army... Much to your character's dismay and task him to defeat these creatures but he can't remember much and he has a hard time leading. Not to mention his strained relationship with the female general who wants to show who's better.

Catch Me If You Can <3

The Legion ɤ

What is Virtual Reality?

The USS Disaster Ahoy

Ghosts do Exist!

Fantasy

WIP
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Characters Ready to Play!

My Personal Characters

Previous Characters: Ideas or To Use

Iorsashi Krincar the Colossus: SFW Pic

Species: Half-Dragon

Physical Description: This half-dragon went by the name Iorsashi Krincar the Colossus, a masculine heavily muscled individual covered from head to toe in thick slate like scales. Most of his body is covered in those crimson plates with the underside of his maw to the inside of his legs being a whitish tan. Two ridged prominent horns extend off his maw curving over his brow and reaching back past his head to end in two upward points. Two flared fins rest on either side of his maw open away from his face giving his appearance a more intimidating figure. Most of his maw is covered angular scales, horns and upraised scales causing a rougher texture to his face. He has two striking bright golden eyes held like two molten orbs gazing into space. Standing on his taloned feet he towers at a height of six feet and 8 inches (2.032 Meters) with a majority of his figure bearing light cuts into the plate like scales. These scars having not penetrated the flesh still gives testament to the resilience displayed. Each of his fingers are tipped in a wicked looking talon that can rend deep into flesh. Overall a specimen most would not want to pick a fight with and certainly virile enough to those who he calls mate.       

Personality:

Theme Song: Q-Factory - Final Reckoning
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Updates!

9/25/17

Sorry I have been gone so long, University and a few other problems decided to crop their way into my life making exceptionally hard to RP or even be here in the first place but I am happy to report I will be accepting once again and adding a few more ideas to the RP section and add a desiring section to my RPs.
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

I have redone and am accepting new RPs, so thank you for the welcome back!
Behold my O/O