Domme / switch female wanted [BON]

Started by Haibane, August 14, 2008, 06:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

EDIT: Monday 7 December 2009: As you can see this is an old thread - by all means have a read if it is new to you but please skip to the end to see the latest update, thanks.

We’re starting an all-girls school game which will have lesbian friendships/relationships and BDSM as it’s two main themes. We are interested in having more pupils and possibly a headmistress too, although the focus of play will be on the pupils and their relationships. The headmistress will be a secondary figure who I do not wish to see dominate the game, she may even be NPC'd.

However if you see yourself as headmistress material and have some interesting ideas on how to play her, drop me a PM. I'd love to discuss ;)

Ladies only to apply please (sorry guys!) and note the game is being played in the first person POV.

Send a PM to me if you are interested, thank you.

OOC Discussion

Character Bios (NSFW)

First Game Thread

Elluiki Page

Haibane

I've had a couple of people show interest but there is still room for more.

I've decided I would like a headmistress, a very domineering one into old-school punishments and general humiliation and such ;)

While there might be periods when the teacher is not needed (such as during dorm time), at other times the teacher will be crucial and in the quiet moments she could take 1 student to her office for some personal tutoring, so the headmistress player need never be bored.

As usual, PMs if you are interested please. Thanks ^_^

Aragem

I'm interested.  I have a school girl in mind already.  Should I post her info?

Haibane

We have an opening for a mid/late-20s female teacher. She is the assistant to the headmistress and is the school secretary. She'll need to be dominant over the girls but equal/submissive to the headmistress. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

Haibane

We may well have openings for one or two more students but the assistant teacher is the most important role to fill currently. And in case you missed it at the top of the thread there's now an Elluiki Page.

(Thanks to Caeli! *hugs*)

Haibane

After a break for various reasons during which I had planned to stop this game, I am thinking of reopening it.

Note - it's a all-girls academy. An academy for lesbians. Female players only please (sorry guys!).

If anyone is interested in joining, please post in the OOC Discussion, or ask questions there. Thanks.

Haibane

I've had an amazing response and for now we have plenty of players, so this game is now full. Thanks!

Haibane

A couple of the players who signed up have chosen not to play, I'm therefore looking for one or two females and as it turns out with the class balance, submissive ones would fit the game best at this time.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thank you.

Haibane

I am looking for a couple more players. I have plenty of submissive students at the moment and need dominant characters.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, thank you.

Haibane

I am looking once again for more players, a domme and a sub at least, preferably more of each.

PMs to me please, thank you.

Haibane

We've had several players drop out recently so I'm again looking for at least two players, one to play a submissive character and one to play a dominant one. More players are welcome but it works best if they are introduced to the game in D and s pairs.

Please drop me a PM if you are interested.

Haibane

Submissive role taken. I am now seeking only a female dominant player/character.

Haibane

We are back to needing both a domme and a sub. At least.

Haibane

The game requires one female player to play a switch character but who will mostly dominate. Ideally I would like the player to take over an existing character and the position fits into a three-way relationship. Writing in the first person, past tense, omniscient point of view is essential since the entire game has been written in that style since it began.

If you are interested please send a PM to both me and MsNikki and we will give you further information.

Thanks.