Rakish Roger Is Writing again.. seeking ~Female Partners~

Started by Rog the Rake, June 18, 2012, 11:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog the Rake

A work in process, is the best way to describe what I am looking for... Oh I am going to add to this and Update it with some requests but for now I just want to do a quick hello and toss some of the basics out there ..

1st - My Big No No's or Turn Off's ~ Smokers, Feces, & Extreme Pain / Gore.

2nd - Female & MaybeFuta's only .. no Male on Male.. (sorry guys), no shemales either but to me Futa's are just specially enhanced woman with a nice little addition better than any strap on to his the male g-spot (prostate).

I have to go back to work now, my lunch is over.. but please feel free to PM me if you are looking for someone who gives back as much if not more then he receives in his writing. I perefer threads to PM's etc..

Thanks for glancing at this, I know it is not much.. but I hope it is enough to at least make a few people 'curious'

I will add these last words... I Love... Glassess, Red Heads, Stockings, Cowgirls, Country, Moonlight, Deep Dom & Sub realtionship (ya gotta real ask about this and I can write either side), and challenges... as long as they do not push my NO NO's

Rog the Rake