Players needed! For a RP set in the Strike Witches Universe. (Always recruiting!

Started by Mac84, September 10, 2011, 07:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

You are welcome to join snake. I ask that you fill out character profile in the OCC thread. As of right now, i ask for no jet strikers for reason stated by Major Major, though there may be a scenario involving a test with one. I am not sure about warlocks. I would have to do research on that before I make a decision.

pendarious

even in cannon not much is mentioned about warlocks...they only mention them in passing once and then the only other warlock we really get any intel on is that Neuroi-tech jet that Air Marshell Leigh Mallory built
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Mac84

That is why  I am hesitant to include warlocks.

I agree with your statement on Pendarious. I will have to check out those  now.

Snake

Name: Fuyu Mikaze
Sex: Please...uh Female
Nationality: Fuso
Physical Description:
Demeanor: Stoic, Serious-minded, tomboy.
Background: Originally from Fuso and a witch herself but centering mostly on wind elemental and sonic-based abilities. She witnessed the first attack of the neuroi firsthand while on Vaction in Great Brittiania with her family and joined up with the military shortly thereafter. Her family having been killed in the attack, she had nowhere else to go..
Rank/Occupation: Navy officer with rank of Lieutenant Commander

(Witches Features)

Abilities: Super Strength combined with Wind and Sonic Elemental. 

Weapon: 37mm Anti-tank gun. (Artillery sure but her super strength allows her to use a modified version as an oversized rifle. She can use the modified version to fire wind and sonic type projectiles too)

Striker Unit: Northrop P-61 Black Widow

what animal traits do you display when using magic? Eagle, her hair turns to be more like feathers and she gains visual acuity like an eagle would. 

Sessha

Though I will point this out, there have been confirmed cases of Witches over the age of 20 who still retain their active combat status. This is one of those people. http://strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Kuroe_Ayaka
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

pendarious

I hadn't actually read that before. I do Know that Katou Keiko (http://strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Katou_Keiko)  returned to active duty but strictly as a commander/combat instructor for the Fuso Imperial Afrika forces after turning 20.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Mac84

That looks like a good Character Snake. If you can please post it in the Character and OCC thread. thanks

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=119083.msg5197805#msg5197805

ReijiTabibito

I've been holding off on this a bit, but seeing how things are progressing nicely...I don't suppose I'd mind throwing my hat in.

I was one of the two co-GMs of the previous SW game.

SW: That One Anime On E That Will Not Die.

Mac84

Good evening Reiji Tabibito,

What part are you interested in playing?

ReijiTabibito

Ideally?  Two parts, maybe three.  The third is dependent upon what we can be coordinated, and also we'll need to talk to Major Major on this last one.

The initial part is another Witch - you've got lots of rough and tumble gals like Shirley and Trude, and a couple shy ones like Sanya and Lynette.  I do feel, however, that this particular group is missing a 'Perrine,' an educated straight woman to be constantly exasperated over the antics of the cast.

The second part is probably a male crewperson (of any rank) aboard the Big E.

Or alternately, for those who were present from To Do What I Can (With You), a name that might sound familiar...

...Jimmy Patterson.

pendarious

well hey there Reji having you step aboard may be interesting indeed. I can't wait to see what sort of character you throw in *laughs*

Sessha

Well we'd be glad to have you on board again Reiji and you'd be right we don't have anyone who was like Perrine in our group right now. :)

Mac84

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on November 01, 2011, 09:29:20 PM
Ideally?  Two parts, maybe three.  The third is dependent upon what we can be coordinated, and also we'll need to talk to Major Major on this last one.

The initial part is another Witch - you've got lots of rough and tumble gals like Shirley and Trude, and a couple shy ones like Sanya and Lynette.  I do feel, however, that this particular group is missing a 'Perrine,' an educated straight woman to be constantly exasperated over the antics of the cast.

The second part is probably a male crewperson (of any rank) aboard the Big E.

Or alternately, for those who were present from To Do What I Can (With You), a name that might sound familiar...

...Jimmy Patterson.

I agree a Perrine type Character would a good addition.

But the Enterprise is not part of the task force (as of yet). Would this Crew member be a transfer with the new witch?

If you could please post your Character(s) here. Thank you

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=119083.msg5197805#msg5197805

ReijiTabibito

Mac84

we have a couple liberion witches, Sessha just introduced a Fuso witch. A Karlsland and Britanna witch with a Friesland witch.

ReijiTabibito

Okay...hmmmm...I would pick French, but we're kind of short on good French planes...maybe Orussia or Suomus will be more helpful.

Anyone got any good plane suggestions?

Mac84

The Russian Yak 3 Fighter was a good fighter from WWII.

Suomus was Finland right? Finland was sporting Bf-109s during WWII I believe. She did in the series.

ReijiTabibito

I'll keep it in mind...though I would think if we're a sea-based group, we'd have planes that were on carriers during the real thing.

And no offense, but I want to use a plane that hasn't been used yet.  But yes, Suomus is Finland.

pendarious

well the only planes that I can think of that havent been mentioned either in series or in rp are mainly bombers.....I mean the Series used the Stuka dive bombers but I don't think i've seen one of the Thunderbolt Dive bombers

ReijiTabibito

Actually, found what I was looking for.  Plane will be the Hawker Hurricane.  Though, if I wanted to be really evil, I could take the P40.  Finland had a grand total of one during WWII!

And here's proof!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_in_the_Finnish_Air_Force#Fighters

Sessha

Actually the Corsair fighter hasn't been used yet, but the only problem with that is that it's a US or as we would call it Liberion fighter. But a P40 wouldn't be  bad one to go with. I mean techicly speaking the Hellcat and the Mustang weren't developed until the later years of the war. I mean heck be like Kat "Crusher" O'Hare and use a Brewster Buffalo.  ;D

pendarious

I can say I dont' think we've seen a fuso witch using a Mig either...unless i've got my models confused....

Sessha

MiGs were a Russian name only. The series of planes that you are talking about at the Ki series.

pendarious

Sessha

I just thought I would throw this up here onto the first page so everyone could have a looksee at it once more.