what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

I have a lot of faith in the power of your imagination. :-)

WyldRanger

The imagination is truly a wonderful thing, expand your mind and it will come to you, TL :)

TheLegionary

lenka

pink singlet rolled up and black sports shorts...should really shower and get into silky pink PJ's.

TheLegionary

I cannot stop thinking about Lenka' sexy legs and a running shorts

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

RP7466

jeans, work shirt, and work boots,

Had to work a few hours today, but that should be it for the weekend,

Changing into blue shorts, Black under armour shirt, grey sweatshirt, and brown trail running shoes.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

SillyAngels454

Would it be bad if I say nothing?
Just dyed my hair (Chestnut Brown) && took a shower to wash it out.<==Like You Care. Cx
So Im wearing a towel... && Thats it. Lol.

Ophan

New York and Comp. Button down shirt (left unbuttoned), its white with earth tone splaters on it, brown lacey tank top, torn dark jeans, no bra or underwear, and this really cute pendent.

RP7466

blue jeans, light grey t-shirt, and an unbuttoned blue plaid shirt. Thinking about getting out my old white hat just for shits and giggles.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Delta Echo

At the moment, enjoying wearing nothing at all...
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Beguile's Mistress

My soft and clingy form many washings Steelers t-shirt and fuzzy white socks.

lenka

Green tank top and white undies.

Bloody Rose

My brown security guard uniform with nothing underneath ^^

RP7466

jeans, work boots, work shirt, and a swaetshirt.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

lenka

PJ's. Blue singlet and tiny shorts.

Autumn52

blue flannel pj bottoms that have pink hearts on them and a Tshirt that I bought that says Don't bother me I'm sleeping. It has drowsy looking eyes on the front and they don't look happy at whatever they are looking at. On the back of the shirt it says "Stupid Mother Fu**er shouldn't have woke me up." and their is a mangled looking body lying in the weeds whild the Eye in back in bed sleeping.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Church and volunteering today have me in tan slacks, a pale blue long-sleeved blouse and brown loafers.  My belt matches my shoes and to remember my Gram cause it's her birthday I'm wearing a pair of her earrings I had converted for pierced ears.

Belle33

Just waking up, so I'm still in my jammies - teal shorties with tropical fruit cocktails pictured all over, and a solid teal sleep tank.  My hair is pulled up into a rather messy pony atop of my sleepy head.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

lenka

nothing...I am completely naked and in bed.

Daelen

This... is the best mental image I've had in a while *Grins*

As for me, a Boston Red Sox t-shirt, blue boxers and white socks
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Nico

dark blue boxer briefs, black sweatpants.

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Nico

Nike sweatpants, white wife beater, white boxer briefs

Beguile's Mistress

A dark gray Glenn Plaid pencil skirt with a pale blue line running through it, a light blue, long-sleeved silk blouse, black belt, sheer black stockings and black platform heels, black onyx earrings edged with gold bands.