A Strawberry Dream (M/M plots)

Started by StrawberryDream, October 13, 2009, 12:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrawberryDream

Rules and Information

I am female, but I play males.
      I do not care what you are in real life, only what your character is.
      I play males, but might be convinced to play a female with a good plot.
      I play mostly submissive, or could be switch, but for dominate you have to convince me with a good plot.
      Please check my Rabbit Hole for my ons and offs.

StrawberryDream

My Plots

Twisted Romeo and Juliet
Two waring clans, could be any, I will use Angel and Demon for the plot. Prince A(Angel) and Prince D(Demon) fell in love, but keep it secret so they would not get in trouble. Then Prince A is betrothed to stop the war, and at first he believes it is Prince D and is happy, but it turns out to be the older demon prince(Prince D2), Prince D's brother. This demon is very rude and mean to Prince A and Prince D. We will play starting when they find out Prince A is betrothed.
Who you would Play: Prince D, maybe Prince D2, or I could play him.
Ages: Prince D: 22-26 Prince D2: 29-35 Prince A: 19-22

Baby Daddy
A young boy works as a waitress to make money to pay for himself and his son. The father of the child is a rich male who shunned him when he was told he was pregnant. Though when the pregnant boy ran away the rich male realized he had fallen for him, and used his resources to track him down. When he sees their son he realizes he falls for him too. Now he must woo his once lover for lose him forever.
You Would Play: The rich boy

Destiny
A vampire lord was once married to the most beautiful women he had ever met, but that was before he met another. The times had changed and male relationships were no longer taboo, when he met Eric, and they fell in love. Though sadly his wife killed him, before the vampire could change him. Years later Eric was reincarnated, his name now Richard, but the same cycle happened, it happened over and over, for centuries till the boy became a Prince, and the Vampire his bodyguard. Can the vampire woo this boy, make him trust him, and change him before his wife kills him again?
You would play: The Vampire. Maybe the wife, or I could play her

Love Me for Me
A young boy works for a King, he is one of the Courtesans the King takes to bed, a different one each week. The boy dresses up as a different person for the King, and soon the King falls in love with him. As the boy starts to love the king back he starts to slip into his normal self and telling the King about his real self. He wants the King to love the real him. Will the King fall in love with his real self or stay in love with the act?
You would play: The King
Ages: King: 30-40 Boy: 19-22

Eidenn

Hey there!

I could go for the 'Twisted Romeo and Juliet' idea, buuuuuuut...

I don't think I'd be very interested unless we could tweak the idea juuuuust a little bit.

Which is to say, I'd be more than willing to play both Demon princes if it turns out that : The reason for the elder prince's attitude is that he's in love/lust with his younger brother, and specifically requested the marriage to prevent said brother from winding up with someone else.

Threesomes = love, and most of your Ons are also mine. Reply if you like, huh?

StrawberryDream

Decrepitdan

I would be interested in participating in a game with you, perhaps check out what im looking for and see if theres anything youd like to play?

StrawberryDream

StrawberryDream

I am craving a bondage and/or abuse type roleplay. My idea is the abused runs away and the abuser tracks him down and forces him to stay with him. I'll try to get up a plot soon, but you can pm me if interested and we can make one together, or I can crank one out on a whim.

Also I really want to play my Baby Daddy plot if anyone would like to start it with me. Thanks all.

StrawberryDream

Just letting people know that I am still looking. My Romeo and Juliet type one fell through so still looking for a partner on that.

shadowspale

If you played dominate. I would be very interested in the twisted romeo and Juliette or Baby Daddy but as it is, I only play subs or bottoms.  Its not often I meet someone not squicked by Mpreg and when I do, they seldom are willing to take the dominate role. Nice to meet you.