Marielle's Curse ( F for M)

Started by lovelygirl, September 17, 2012, 09:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

As a baby Marielle was curse my the lands gypsy witch. Her family could not pay there debt and she suffered the ultimate price. It was foretold that on her eighteenth birthday, she would roam the lands as a dragon, destroying and ravaging everything in the land. By night, she was her human self, never remembering what she had done during the day. It all seemed like a fuzzy dream her her, and she never really realized the destruction she had caused.

There were only two ways to break her curse, find and kill the gypsy witch, or have one pure of heart declare their love for her. No one knew these were the conditions, only the witch held that secret.

Prince Erik (name can be changed), and gotten wind of this terrible beast that was destroying the far reaches of his kingdom. His father sent him out, this was his quest in order to prove himself worthy of the throne. Return with the dragons head, or face his own doom. As he sets out on his journey, he follows the tracks to the lair to where he believes the dragon is, only to find Marielle sleeping there.

I am looking for a prince, this will involve much conflict and peril. I have some specific plot points I want to incorporate, so if interested please PM me so we can discuss. 
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!