News:

Main Menu

Five Nights a Freddys

Started by WindVoyager, September 20, 2014, 02:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

WindVoyager

That scream gives me chills every time I hear it.

FNaF 3 gives a LOT of insight into GF and Spring Trap. GF does have an endo skeleton but like Spring Trap he was one of the few hybrid animtronics that  could be worn like custom. Using a special hand crank the employee could compress most of the internal workings to the sides of the suit and wear it but there's a problem. The spring locks that keep some of the inner working compressed are faulty. In one of the training tapes PG even mentions not to make any sudden movements. They even had a room that was off camera for the poor bastard to go to when the spring locks gave so the customers didn't see him bleed out all over the floor

The original GF suit was likely destroyed after the police investigation so the GF in game is some sort of phantom. Its also highly unlike the bodies were really stuffed into the animtronics since the smell of several rotting corpses would have gotten then shut down real fast. Its been hinted at the puppet placing not the bodies but the souls into the animtronics and management may have been the one who disposed of the bodies not wanting the murders to be linked to the restaurant.

Management had to know about the faulty spring locks and other issues yet did nothing until there was a catastrophic failure. The company that made the animtronics.....you have to think how much of a hand they had in all of it. The cover ups would have been expensive and taken some higher ups.

Lustful Bride

New headcannon: this is what the purple guy's voice sounds like.

WindVoyager

gahhh that creepy as fuck

Honestly I believe that the purple asshole and Spring Trap are two different characters. Think about it. There's no way a human would be fooled by BB's horrid laugh but Phone Guy did state that the animtronics were programmed to head towards the sounds of children but if you look at Springtrap's expression in the cameras, I get a very distinct feeling he knows you are dicking with him and its starting to piss him off

In my headcannon the purple asshole doesn't haunt Springtrap though he did kill the murder out of revenge given what he did to them all

I can't be just me to notice this but there is NO Phantom Bonnie. The other originals are phantoms but not Bonnie. Going theory is that Bonnie is not only still in one piece some where but fully functional as in someone bought him shortly before or after the place shut down. I know someone is going to point out the purple douche destroyed\heavily damaged them but take a closer look at the mini game. Bonnie is blue instead of purple. And both he and Freddy have buttons. He's only blue in FNaF 2 which is the prequel which means the purple douche tried to destroy them at the original restaurant. It also explains why they look like they got into a fight with a trash compacter and lost in FNaF 2.

Also Mangle isn't a phantom. Its physically there. Its possible Phone Dude found it and was putting spider fox together or trying to and while he had his back turned Mangled put itself together hence why Phone Dud isn't heard from after night three.

SinXAzgard21

Warner Bros. bought the rights to FNAF and are planning on making a movie.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Inkidu

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on April 15, 2015, 01:05:33 PM
Warner Bros. bought the rights to FNAF and are planning on making a movie.
Source?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

WindVoyager

QuoteWarner Bros. bought the rights to FNAF and are planning on making a movie.

I think he only sold the movie rights so he can keep making games for it. Still, I'm really on the fence about the move due to it being WB. They have produced pile after pile of steaming crap. Why couldn't he get de Toro  to  do it? He would not only blow everyone's minds, he'd blow them right out of their seats.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Honestly, I don't think FNaF--and yeah, I still have trouble playing it ;__;--is the right fit for Del Toro. He's too old-world horror. This is very much new-world horror. Still, WB's doing stronger than some, and I'm sure the creator is enjoying some movie-rights money. :)

It could be a good halloween release.

It might end up putting Chuck E. Cheese out of business though. :)

Though I would expect that the Five Nights thing would become a bit of an artifact. I don't see the movie doing well if it sticks to that part. We tend to overlook the stupidity of going back night after night in a game, but I don't think it'll fly in a movie.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Quote from: Inkidu on April 16, 2015, 01:54:02 PM
It might end up putting Chuck E. Cheese out of business though. :)

Or give them a boost.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on April 16, 2015, 01:59:11 PM
Or give them a boost.
You might be right, I can totally see parents using it as some kind of behave-or-I'm-making-them-lock-you-in-here-past-closing punishment thing. XD

Oniya

Or it could appeal to the teen demographic who had grown out of the 'animatronics are cool!' phase of the elementary school set.

Now it's 'killer animatronics are cool!'

Sabby

Look up any fan art Tumblr of FNAF. Now make a Chuck E Cheese style restaurant franchise out of that.

CaptainNexus616

Quote from: Inkidu on April 16, 2015, 01:54:02 PM
Though I would expect that the Five Nights thing would become a bit of an artifact. I don't see the movie doing well if it sticks to that part. We tend to overlook the stupidity of going back night after night in a game, but I don't think it'll fly in a movie.

My theory always was their was some kind of rule stating that had to put in a week notice otherwise they would get a huge lawsuit slapped on them and lets face it. With the pay at Freddy Fazbear's? You can't afford a massive fee over your head. But I don't know how close they will follow to canon.

The producer for this movie is Roy Lee the fellow who not only produced the Lego Movie, but Godzilla and a number of other horror films. I'm still a bit iffy since this is not the same age group as Lego Movie plus...there has been no director announced yet.

I swear if Paul W.S. Anderson gets the part....grrrrrrrr...he already screwed up Resident Evil.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Inkidu

Oh God, Anderson. Basically lived out his own crappy movie through the RE franchise.

There's a whole movie that man made and he pushed it into a second undead life through RE.

Which, might be genius... which makes me a little ill...

WindVoyager

http://www.scottgames.com/  I'm going to have nightmares now. Thank you Scott.....................

Can't tell if its Spring or Freddy or what the hell it is. Knowing Scott there's a lot  going on in that image. Not sure what is up with all the creepy Freddy heads, I know its symbolic but of what............its just so damn nightmare inducing. Hell that might not even be Spring or Freddy. Might be Bonnie.

Its very doubtful it will happen but I'd pay good money to see a paranormal show down between Srpingtrap and Bonnie with the poor night guard stuck in the middle.