Futanari university(looking for students!)

Started by bokotousamurai, October 06, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Avalon29

After looking over all the characters I think I'm going to have to put my interest on hold for now. I just don't think the character I had in mind is going to fit very well. I'll keep an eye on this for a while to see where it goes in case I change my mind but for now I'm putting a pause on my interest.

Dhi

What are you looking for, Avalon?

Empyrean

bokotousamurai

Well here's an idea avalon. You could be the mascot, not a student but trap who lives in the town but is allowed to come to school for his mascot duties and has friends in the university he visits?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Allangar

i will aslo take the computer science teacher if that help and she can be a vetenarian for the academy if needed

bokotousamurai

Sure, but a vet? I guess the students would have pets or at least there would be classroom pets, I'll think about it

Allangar

added my char to the char thread

pdragon

I'd be interested to join as a trap character if that was still on the table. Perhaps as the music teacher or maybe school nurse. I imagine staff wouldn't have the same restrictions as students in regards to gender.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Empyrean

(With thanks to Jeufufns's deviantart for the link to the character pic.)

http://jeufufns.deviantart.com/art/Atago-Kantai-Collection-511396218

Name: Midori Kanakata
Position: School Nurse
Description: Midori stands at 5'3" with flowing blonde hair and bright green eyes. She has a curvy, hourglass figure and bears clear signs of European and Japanese parentage. Midori was born in America, and was born a futa. Her parents didn't know what to do with her and in her teen years they sent her to the academy as her sexual urges began to become apparent. She was a proud graduate of the Nymph dorm, and has many fond stories of her time in school. She decided to stay on as a teacher so she could offer to the next generation the helping hand she was given. And of course, to live and work in such a futa-friendly, sex-positive environment. She's known for being playful and nearly always sporting an erection when dealing with the sexy students and teachers of her adopted home.
Measurements: 44 HH-26-40. Cock size is 16 inches, width is 3 inches.

Ons: Breastplay, giving and recieving oral and anal.
Offs: Pain
Misc: Is a very competent and accomplished nurse and medical studies teacher despite her constant lust-fueled thoughts.

Yukina

Nice to see you, pdragon! :)

bokotousamurai

Good point about staff pdragon, though I'm still not so sure about traps at this point, if love to them but I think it kinda defeats the purpose of an all futa environment. I'll let you know if I decide to allow it in the end, but for now feel free to try for another position.
You can always make a trap later

bokotousamurai

pdragon

Eh that's alright. I'm not particularly interested in futa on futa, so if you do change your stance on the matter I'd be happy to join, but otherwise nevermind.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Avalon29

Thank you for trying to accommodate me Bokky and thank you as well Dhi. It's not  about the whole playing a trap thing I would be plenty happy playing a futa. It's more along the lines of the character I was thinking of  just not fitting in well with the group and my preferences not seeming to mesh up with others very well. It just seems best to wait and see if that's true or not rather then try to force a character in when they don't fit.

bokotousamurai

Well if avalon doesn't take the mascot idea your more then welcome to have it.

He'll you could both be mascots, it wouldn't be unlike the school too want to have a pair cute bunnyboys to be their cum dumpsters

bokotousamurai

Ah ok then, pdragon bunny mascot is all yours

bokotousamurai

If anybody wants to make another character, we need more students

Sessha

Name: Shizuka Sumeragi
Position: Futanari Studies Teacher
Description:

Measurements: 34DDD, penis length 13/6.5, 2 inches in girth

Ons: Exhibitionism, oral(giving and receiving), anal(giving and receiving) pregnancy,
Offs: scat, urine, beastiality
Misc:
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

bokotousamurai

Dhi

Name: Maya
Classes: Anatomy & Physiology, College Algebra, General Psych, Futanari Studies
Electives/clubs/teams: Assistant Nurse, Student Planning Council
Clique: Preps
Dorm: Nymph
Description: Cinnamon dark, petite enough to carry, Maya is reasonably tall for her part of the world but doesn't measure up to the ladies of Futa U in terms of mass or penetrating power. Though she transferred to the school with the noble goal of becoming a doctor for her Pakistani village, Maya has become a slut. She now wears her long, long cocoa brown hair in a flirty ponytail and adopts a coquettish sashay. Her family back home can at least take solace that their daughter is honoring her pledge to learn from Futa U's head nurse- the hours are long and hard, but Maya's not complaining.
Measurements: Petite; cut.

Ons: Receiving hard anal, double anal, hair pulling, jerkoff buddies
Offs: Boys, weak dommes, uppity subs, having to work for it
Misc: Miss June of the Futa University wank calendar!

Dhi

Name: Aubrey
Position: Botany instructor
Description: The warm insulation of her strawberry blonde hair nicely fills out a rain hood as she conducts her field classes come rain or shine, creeping through the valleys in search of clover and hoisting students up into trees for spanish moss in between sips of hot herbal tea. She's more of a handful than she lets on, but prefers not to flaunt it- real true love is worth waiting for. Her accent is a honeyed, lilting Irish and she's blind as a bat without those glasses.
Measurements: Matronly thick; cut.

Ons: The outdoors, lots of cum, cockslaps, frotting
Offs: Taking anything too fast

bokotousamurai

QuoteMisc: Miss June of the University wank calendar!
Ha! Excellent, both approved

Jeufufns

Well I missed quite a bit while I was asleep XD

Glad to help Empyrean ^^

With so many concepts taken I might need to vrainstorm something tolerable, probably with my usual 4 foot pythons :p

Empyrean

As far as student ideas go, I have one idea for a futa who was abandoned by the world and fell on hard times before being sent to the Academy. Someone who needs encouragement to open up and realize the joys of what she is.