Idea for a Brothel-workers game (fantasy free-form)

Started by slavemarkira, November 29, 2005, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberMK

I have no idea what you meant by that, lol, but I'd probably play as a new worker who specialized in "pleasuring" customers.

strangely made

Arrrrr a fellow worker then .........we will have to form a union.

ZK

*licks the Amber and runs off* Have fun pleasuring everyone.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Natalie C. Barney

Sex is supposed to be work, a Pleasure Elemental Nymph its a  joy to give others as much pleasure as possible and sometimes they break from it and die, I keep forgeting mortals can't orgasm hard constantly for hours and hours, so fragile?   :-* :-* :-*
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

AmberMK

*giggles at the lick*  oooh... can I met that Nymph?

Vandren

Quote from: strangely made on December 04, 2005, 10:36:49 PMwe will have to form a union.

*jots that down in his notebook*

[Note to Self]Keep a close on on this fellow, bloody stupid unions[/Note to Self] ;)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

*Looks over his shoulder and reads*

Hmmmmmm.....Deffinately needs to be checked out, would you like me to infiltrate sir?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Azreal_f_a

*ponders just how much I can torture Elvi by mentionig i do leather working as well as chainmaile.*
Whoever said the best things in life are free never met a well trained kajira.

Elvi

Quote from: Azreal_f_a on December 04, 2005, 11:38:36 PM
*ponders just how much I can torture Elvi by mentionig i do leather working as well as chainmaile.*

She would be interested but not tortured as she does as well.....(Along with strangely)....and has her own chainmail to wear when she wants

Natalie C. Barney

The sexy Elemental of Pleasure Nymph flings out her 10 inch tongue and licks up Amber up the leg and inner thigh as sexual pleasure energy ripples into her and potent pheromones and aphrodesiacs are produced by the alway horny creature. *take the hint  :-**
Natalie Clifford Barney

Elvi

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on December 04, 2005, 11:35:04 PM
*Looks over his shoulder and reads*

Hmmmmmm.....Deffinately needs to be checked out, would you like me to infiltrate sir?

So long as you include a report, co-written with your boss, including every detail of the investigation (I suppose you'll have to show me what you find out ;)).
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

Oh of course diagrams and graphic details....never shirk my duties sir.

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on December 05, 2005, 01:30:31 PM
Oh of course diagrams and graphic details....never shirk my duties sir.

Not exactly the showing I had in mind . . .

Elvi

Oh well of course there will be times when graphics will just not do.....and other ways will have to be used for that type of description

Natalie C. Barney

Quote from: Elvi on December 05, 2005, 01:48:55 PM
Oh well of course there will be times when graphics will just not do.....and other ways will have to be used for that type of description

Like when my character buries her greatest endowment her long tongue DEEP into your characters luscious sexual passge, into her womb and licks as the sexual energy rips into her driving her to untold ecstacy ruining her for any other, but the Elemental Nymph's touch from thereafter. Her magical nature making any pain pleasure upon pleasure upon pleasure. Until she leaves your character a shivering exhausted sweaty cum dripping mess whereever my character took her, in need of a healer from the exhaustion to recover faster.  ;D
Natalie Clifford Barney

slavemarkira

Ons and Offs
Rabbithole
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?

Natalie C. Barney

Well she should have a regular clientel once she gets going, probably won't charge that much as she wants to get cocks shoved into her alot, with women likely will have a little harem going. After all men have their limitations.  ;D
Natalie Clifford Barney

slavemarkira

*giggle*  Well actually the Chalice sets the fees.  You guys get paid a generous salary plus extra for each client, but there won't be any shortage of clientele.  The wealthy of thousands of worlds patronize The Chalice.
Ons and Offs
Rabbithole

Elvi

Quote from: Natalie C. Barney on December 05, 2005, 02:00:57 PM
Like when my character buries her greatest endowment her long tongue DEEP into your characters luscious sexual passge, into her womb and licks as the sexual energy rips into her driving her to untold ecstacy ruining her for any other, but the Elemental Nymph's touch from thereafter. Her magical nature making any pain pleasure upon pleasure upon pleasure. Until she leaves your character a shivering exhausted sweaty cum dripping mess whereever my character took her, in need of a healer from the exhaustion to recover faster.  ;D

Yeah she can show him that (to his limitations of course) she's a shape shifter and can mimic everything to the finest detail....*sniggers*

strangely made

Quote from: Natalie C. Barney on December 05, 2005, 02:15:57 PM
After all men have their limitations.  ;D

*Sulk *  I like to think , I just as good as women when it comes to sex.....*whimper*  some one stick up for me ?

slavemarkira

Ons and Offs
Rabbithole

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on December 05, 2005, 01:48:55 PM

That sounds more like it.  :)

Quotethere won't be any shortage of clientele.  The wealthy of thousands of worlds patronize The Chalice.

Speaking of which, once things are up and running, will you allow multiple characters?

QuoteI like to think , I just as good as women when it comes to sex.....*whimper*  some one stick up for me ?

Not knowing you, I can't do that, but I can say that I tend to outlast my most recent partner (could be because she gets rather sore in sensitive places after a fairly short time).

Elvi

What you want me to stick up and where strangley?

And I aim to please sir.

slavemarkira

I will allow multiple characters.  I'm perfectly fine with that, especially with a setting as large and varied as The Chalice.
Ons and Offs
Rabbithole