News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Vigilance Chronicles

Started by Janeilbennett, June 01, 2009, 03:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

I'm looking to do an RP with a few people, am looking for people to be villians, warlords, soldiers, pilots, or technicians.

The story:

In 2006, an alien ship crashed on Earth. The entire world was sent into shock as people went into panic, realizing that they were not alone in this universe. The governments in the United Nations formed the United Earth Alliance, a global military organization dedicated to protecting the planet. They reverse-engineered most of the technology from the alien ship and within a year, had a small fleet of their own.

In 2007, Earth was visited yet again by aliens, but in a different way. Four large ships of colossal proportions crashed into the planet, and caused massive damage and panic. To make matters worse, the occupants of the ships survived, and started a small-scale invasion. It took three weeks to fight off the invaders. They were known as the ‘I’ and had been not seen since.

Since then, the planet has been thrown into turmoil. People fighting each other, governments starting to collapse, and evil running rampant in many places. Most large countries are stable, but the ongoing fights in the smaller ones are starting to take its toll.

A small group of military personnel and NASA technicians broke away formed an organization called the Resistance…

===========================================================================

So, I'm looking for people to be Resistance pilots or soldiers, UEA high ranking officials or politicians, or nasties that's causing civil unrest. :) I'll be taking the story in 2009, roughly two years frmo the I's appearance.

Techs that are around are

1. Gundam-like machines that have just been invented and are in limited numbers
2. Anti-orbital railguns and plasma cannons
3. Energy shields
4. Cesium-ion engines
5. Limited numbers of handheld plasma or laser weapons
6. Spaceports
7. Lunar colony
8. Mars UEA outpost and research base.
9. Industrial facilities on the moon.
10. Zero-point energy modules, fusion cores, and miniaturized energy sources
11. H-fuel

Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier