Started by Bella90, September 19, 2010, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella90

THE AMULET OF AZUTH

-main genders and ideas:

-Time travel
- Magic
- medival/modern.
- all types of creatures = Weres, vampires, sorcerers, humans, elves.. and so on, all acceptable.
- it has to have almost everything. (romance, Bon, torture, adventure, ...so on.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Idea:

The story starts with a group of friends, at a party, when everything starts to go wrong. There's a hidden society in town, this society is made up of the Magyk (Magic) council. They are members that have inherited their positions for thousands of years.

The council's story:

There are seven sacred objects, these objects must always remain protected, and in the right hands, in the wrong hands it could cause problems. The elders decided that the objects must be protected and saved, the destruction of one of them would kill the world -so the choice of it was abolished, they must only keep them safe, use them right, and away from everyone else, they put seven guardians to each object, and so the seven are the seven council members.

One of the guardians calls a meeting in this town (where the party was) the guardian explains that the famous 'Amulet of Azuth' was stolen, or lost -but mos likely stolen. And he/she is under panic, and extreme stress. The amulet's power controls time, but it can only do so with some mercury from the bottom of an enchanted lake only known to the Amulet's guardian. Yet the one who stole it thought it was all he needed. The council members, have lost the position of the lake, due to the time gap since the last time anyone even spoke of it. The guardians must find the lake, and keep it safe. They had to travel back where it all started, and meet the original guardians back in the day. Doing so they did not realize that they have pulled the party along with them.

Goals:

-find the thief (or group of thieves -depends)
-find the lake
-and depending on each character find their happiness, whether they would come back? or stay in that medieval time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

-You can play multiple characters, but no more than four please.
-you can choose whether you want to be from the party, the council members, or the original council, or perhaps people from the time they're going to.
- you CANNOT be invincible, there must be a weakness.
- daily or so posts, if your not going to show up please inform me, or put on a substitute
- your partnership and relations are up to you
- please, respect all others here, and what they prefer.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

CHARACTER SKELETON:

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well):

Birthday (and age-Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-:

Race:

Position: ( in a pack, in the council, randomly in the medieval time, or modern from the party?...)
simple personality characteristics:
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  :
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character):
- Personality best points:
- fears:
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two):
- other description:
Appearance (a picture would be good):

-unnecessary, but if the picture isn't too detailed answer the following-

Height:
weight:
cup size (if you prefer):
hair (length, type and color):
Eyes:
General physical characteristics:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:

I'm still unsure of my own characters :), It all depends on you all, and the number of people applying I'm looking up to 12, or more, but we could start off if we get 9 players :).  I didn't put up a thread yet, this will depend on how this goes.

Any questions, feel free to ask me, whether it be on msn, or a PM right here on E.

Thankies,
xxoo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________-
(updated):
The Amulet of Azuth's history:

It was made by a great magician over centuries (from the medieval age), this magician managed to merge the sands of time with two elements, Darkness, and light. The great magician made the amulet the best he could, and only to be used when necessary, but people became greedy,so Azuth decided to complicate the matter, and only allow the amulet to work with this mercury. Getting to the mercury itself was dangerous, so whom ever had to refill the little golden glass on the amulet had to be worth it, and he/she had to need it.

WE NEED:

- the seven fourcouncil members
- the three ancient elders
- at least 6 4 normal characters (could be more, but that's the minimum number I'm working with)
- at least 1 or more for the opposite side (The Blackentry)
**the ones who took the amulet**
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've started the link of the game, just so it would be ready. click here

Tad

So, would the people start being their unique species, or would that only be once they've gone into the medieval world?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Bella90

^^ Both are possible ...

they could be:
-turned later on.
-already turned but mingling with human friends.
- it runs in the family by blood (whether they know it yet or not)
- they could go as normal humans.

p.s: don't forget there are two types, modern and medieval, elves and such must be from the earlier age.

Nim

You can count me in!   ;D  I have a character waiting to join a game that is going no where.  I'll bring her over here with a few modifications to play a part on the council. 

Bella90

Quote from: Nim on September 19, 2010, 03:44:08 PM
You can count me in!   ;D  I have a character waiting to join a game that is going no where.  I'll bring her over here with a few modifications to play a part on the council.

GREAT ^^ ~

HockeyGod

Looks fun to me! I'd like to consider a half-elf ranger type...knows the forest. A bit of a hermit however - doesn't like others.

I've got a bugger number of meetings this week unfortunately and won't be able to really craft something nicely for a bit. I completely understand if the game moves forward.  ;)

I also don't mind playing a bit of a guest villain. A swamp witch or something of that nature.

Bella90

Quote from: alxnjsh on September 19, 2010, 04:03:10 PM
Looks fun to me! I'd like to consider a half-elf ranger type...knows the forest. A bit of a hermit however - doesn't like others.

I've got a bugger number of meetings this week unfortunately and won't be able to really craft something nicely for a bit. I completely understand if the game moves forward.  ;)

I also don't mind playing a bit of a guest villain. A swamp witch or something of that nature.

No worries ^^ and no problem. :)

Bella90

My character # 1:

CHARACTER SKELETON:

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well):  Rozalinda Andrae Frost.   (Rose, Roza, Ro)

Birthday (and age-Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: ( july 7th 1992   -18- )

Race: Elemental -by blood. But is not aware of it yet.

-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  : Males.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character): Temper, intervort even when she shows other wise, sarcastic.
- Personality best points: understanding, quick thinking.
- fears: bugs, snakes, pain.
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): bites her lips a lot, has a habit of cracking her fingers when nervous, or even clutching her fit, or vibrating her foot. loves arts (painting drawing) sports (swimming horseback riding, tennis badminton)

Height: 1.66 cm.
weight: 60 kg.
cup size (if you prefer): B 36
hair (length, type and color): Wavy mid back, chestnut brown.
Eyes:
Brown/ honey.

CHARACTER #2:

CHARACTER SKELETON:

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well): Melina Damen Cyverti  ([pronounced Sey-ver-ti)

Birthday (and age-Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: looks around 28. ( 223) January 12.

Race: Sorceress.

-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  : both.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character): arrogance, opinionated, stubborn.
- Personality best points: strong will, clear thinking.
- fears: deep sea. or dark waters.
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): controlling her powers, learning new spells, spending time in the wilderness, and she stole the amulet to undo the death of her family, each member of her group has his or her motive from the amulet.

Height: 1.70 cm
weight: 65 kg.
cup size (if you prefer): C 38
hair (length, type and color): brown, slight waves.
Eyes:
Blue, sometimes navy or ice depends on the lighting.

FallenFeather

Quote from: Nim on September 19, 2010, 03:44:08 PM
-follows Nim-
I'll also bring my character. Can either be part of the council or one of the elders. Will also make some other characters added.

Bella90

Quote from: FallenFeather on September 19, 2010, 04:54:30 PM
-follows Nim-
I'll also bring my character. Can either be part of the council or one of the elders. Will also make some other characters added.

GREAT =D can't wait to see :D

bluemoon

I suppose I could bring my character here...hmmm...she'll be harder to change, but I'll work on it...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Character Name:  Mae
Species:  Dragon  (Spends most of her time in human form)
Position:  Part of the Council
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  :  Both leaning more towards females
- basic personality flaws:  Mae is quick to pass judgment and slow to trust others.
- Personality best points: Loyal to those she trusts
- fears: Only the loss of one of the Seven Sacred Objects gives Mae cause for fear.
-habits, and hobbies : She is an accomplished harp player. 

Appearance:   Human form

Appearance:  Dragon form

Background information:  Mae before becoming one of the council members was a Gypsy Sorceress who for many years has traveled  with several different troupes of gypsy's.  While having specialized in the arts of healing she is also very accomplished in the arts of all forms of elemental magic Earth, Air, Fire and water.

Bella90

Blluemoon : YAY.

Nim: ^~  Love it, knew the character :p :D but lovely. :D

Nim

Quote from: Bella90 on September 20, 2010, 04:05:03 AM
Blluemoon : YAY.

Nim: ^~  Love it, knew the character :p :D but lovely. :D

*Grins*  Yes well I did make a few changes to suit her new home.   ;D  But I'm glad you approve!

Kiric Rand

I would like to mark my intrest in this game, just got to make up a character in a bit for it lol
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Bella90

Nim : ^^ How could I not?!

Kiric: I'm pleased, Take your time with your character ^^ No rush.

P.S: As soon as I reach the expected number We will start the game as to not bore those who had their characters ready, when I start I'll still keep up the applications of others who want to join ^^ so no rush to it.

Kiric Rand

Name Richard Allen Masters (Most call him Allen)

Sex: Male

Birthday (Age: 20) 8/14/1990

Race: Human

Position: Modern from party
-interest Females :
- basic personality flaws Can be too trusting
- Personality best points: Fiercely loyal
- fears: Harming others (hates fighting)
-habits, and hobbies: Drawing and writing:

Appearance

Height: 6'1"
weight: 165 lb
cup size (if you prefer):N/A
hair (length, type and color): Slightly long, a light blonde
Eyes: Amber

Allen Is a local artist of renown, having a few big sales of his work and getting his name spread around. He abhors fighting and conflict of any kind, and will often times go out of his way to avoid it. However, unknown to him, he has the bloodline of a great medieval warrior, and some of those skills have been passed on to him.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Bella90

Thats a wonderful character ^^ I fancy art myself :)

thanks.. :D

Kiric Rand

I was thinking about having him be a decentand of both a great warrior and a sorceress, that way he can fight and learn minor magic...... which is his way of facing his fears.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Bella90

Thats great ^^ sounds nice ... keep planning :D

FallenFeather

Name: Lynette Rue Arianne (Lyn or Rue)
Birthday: Unknown (though looks early 20s)

Race: Dragon

Position: Council
-interest : Males
- basic personality flaws: Sometimes afraid to say something, unconfident of herself, naïve about reality
- Personality best points: Fair, compassionate, empathetic, strong (in all aspects)
- fears: Lack of recognition, the dark, cold
-habits, and hobbies: Has a bad habit of not being able to look directly into people’s eyes. Also, loves to paint.

Appearance: Human:

Dragon: 
Second Dragon Pic

Height: 5’4”
weight: 113 lbs
cup size: C
hair: Wavy, mid back length bright red hair
Eyes: Green

Other: Lyn was raised in a very old family, one of the noble houses of the Dragon race. She specializes in fire magyk, but is able to use others. She joined the council because none of her other clan members felt it necessary to join.

bluemoon

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well): Zhi-Halu (dJee-Hah-loo) Eowin (A-o-win) Emairun (eh-my-roon) AKA Halu

Birthday (and age)  -Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: Unknown-appears around 17-ish, but is much older.

Race: "LidKanit"(of Leorobin's world) but another word for it? Umm...dark raccoon demon? (not really a demon)

Position: randomly in the medieval time

simple personality characteristics: She can be a bit dark at times, and pessimistic. She isn't exactly happy go lucky, or even just happy for that matter. She tends to be a thief, but works only for herself. She isn't evil, just...misguided.

-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  : curious

- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character): Pessimistic.

- Personality best points: adaptable, and is surprisingly able to make bad situations at least half way good, though she still doesn't see it that way.

- fears: The darkness that consumed her brother

-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): studying basic magics, thieving, art

- other description: She was one of two siblings born to a great beast, and abandoned once weened. Her brother and herself wandered, but soon her brother was swallowed by an unknown force, and turned into a monster. She was forced to decapitate him. She fashioned the stones used to kill him into twin daggers which were imbued with the dark energy her brother had been engulfed in. She doesn't know who her parents were, or why she exists.

She is a stealthy creature, and expert thief. When it is dark enough, she can even disappear into the shadows(literally become invisible to the naked eye). She is especially talented in her more human forms with her twin dark blades, two long daggers imbued with the power of darkness. She meddles with the elements, but is far from a professional in any one. She is most talented in Dark, Sound and Fire elements, being able to cast common spells with ease, and few more complicated ones. Water and Thunder are a bit difficult and seem to take a more concentration to cast common spells. Earth and Air are very rarely cast, as she has troubles doing so. She can't cast light spells at all. (by spells I mean the complexity of what is happening with the element)
Appearance (a picture would be good): I only have descriptions unless I manage to draw them, which is unlikely...
She can take three different forms, through the effort she has put into trying to look more and more like a human.

Form one: Her animal form. She appears to be a large raccoon, easily the size of a wolf or larger. Her grey fur has a gorgeous amber undertone, and her rounded ears prick up listening to anything and everything. She has an odd mask, in that it juts below each eye down her cheeks.

Form two: First anthro: This form is easier for her to take rather than her third. She stands on two paws, at about 5'7". 125 lbs, with a very human shape as far as her body goes. Her "hands" and feet are padded, just as they are in her animal form, and the same fur still covers her body. Her face is still much like a raccoon, though taking on slightly human characteristics, such as the color in her iris being more visible. It can now be seen that her eyes are a forest green with blue-green hints. Because of the human-esque body, she even formed breasts similar to humans, though they aren't large by any means, maybe an A or B cup. She still has the long face, prick ears, and bushy tail characteristics of being raccoon as well. Her mask still has the odd jutting characteristic as well.

Form three: Second Anthro: This form is much more human like, but is almost painful for her to transform into, and is far from perfect. She now has skin, and has shaped her head less like a coon, and more like a humans. She has auburn hair that is rather short, cropping up towards the back of her head. Her prick ears and bushy tail are still in place, but she now has skin covering her body where there was once fur. There isn't much difference in body shape though, from her previous anthro form. The most notable differences would be true hands and feet, though she still can't get rid of those claws. Now, her mask is gone, with exception to the two jutting pieces that half-moon across her lower eyelid, then jut down her cheeks. Her skin is slightly pale, from being mostly nocturnal.

I hope this is ok...like I said, there aren't pictures to match the descriptions...so...and yes, this is *mostly* copy-pasta from my old character sheet.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

No, it's alright ^^

Pretty much clear :D

welcome in :D

Bella90

Hello :)

Note that I dont want to take long for this to start, as not to bore anyone. If anyone around here know someone interested in a group's rp, oh please lend a hand :D :D

thanks,

xxoo

Lira

Still room for one of the girls at the party (modern)?