crime family (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, July 04, 2014, 04:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ever wanted to be a part of a crime family like the Yakuza or the mafia? Well here is your chance.

The basic run down of this game is your all high ranking members of a mafia like family, each running various different sections of the families dealings weather its business protection, fighting another group, drugs, prostitution. Its a crime and this family is garenteed to have something to do with it.

This game will be about the day to day interactions and shenanigans of the family members. Feel free to use NPC's to your hearts content. This will be set in a large city so the number of cops you kill, hospitalize or even turn will never dwindle the supply we have of enemies.

I myself will be playing the part of the crime families boss's little brother who has despite worshiping his brothers unlawful attitude as a kid has become a lawyer in order to keep a promise he made to his mother. He now acts as the personal lawyer for the whole family and all their cronies.

So..... Who's interested? Characters can come from any ethnical background although if possible i would like to avoide the stereo typical italian mafia characters.... We will need one or two but i would like diverse characters in this.

Vaulera

I think I could be interested in this!

azzmeister89

Juggtacular

WeepingLiberty

ONs/OFFs & Absences<---Updated 9/8

ReanimateMagnus

azzmeister89

Sweet, becuase i always like to keep my male to female ratio as even as possible i think we should be good to start with one more female.

Here is the character sheet.

Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Roll in the family:
Sexual prefrence:
Personality:
History:
Ons:
Offs:
Anything else you want to add:

ReanimateMagnus

Picture
Name: Katsuhiro
Nickname: Yoshirou (called by family), Akuma (called by enemies)
Height: 6'4''
Roll in the Family: Enforcer and Dispute Resolver
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Personality: Logical, Confident, Cold, Good-Natured, Charismatic
History: Growing up away from the family, at a boarding school due to his anger management issues. Despite his bad reputation he received outstanding scores in Mathematics which resulted in his acceptance into a university outside Tokyo. His anger problems resolved around his mid teens he eventually returned to the family a changed person. Now doing the dirty work that would make most men squeamish. Hardened through battles with opposing Yakuza and Mafia. Having to see the family doctor numerous times for gun-shot wounds in his abdomen and extremities. His preferred weapon being an Indumil Córdova pistol.
He enjoys: Board Games, Tennis, Mahjong.
He dislikes: Domestic Violence, Clowns, Children
My o/o page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107780.msg4682988#msg4682988
Anything else you want to add: He's single.

WeepingLiberty

Picture

As far as I am aware this is a picture of Ksenia Solo, an actress, not a random person. ^.^
Name: Skylar
Nickname: Sky
Height: 5'8 1/2"
Roll in the family: Hit man/Assassin and Thief
Sexual preference: Bisexual
Personality: Being the Gemini that she is, Jade has two sides to her personality. She can be cold and calculating of situations, thinking quickly but rationally. Jade is very observant of her surroundings, and hardly anything passes without her noticing, and her knack for recalling information is un-paralleled. The other side to Jade is a sneaky but fun loving side, always playing the trickster. A somewhat childish side allows her to feel what everyone else in the room is feeling and often makes her unpredictable. It's this side, however, one of her victims will hope to play to if they are to win their lives. While the family is familiar with both sides of her, they rarely glimpse the colder Jade outside of her work.

History: Jade never really had a great relationship with her mother and much preferred the company of guys than girls. She stayed out after school to play sports instead of shopping and took martial arts classes. Taking what she had learned from her gymnastic days in elementary school, Jade fused her flexibility with her martial arts to become a flexible, and lethal, weapon. Through high school, she would spend time around the shooting range, perfecting her shot out of curiosity. Her grades in school were never the best, but she was cunning and avoided detentions and managed to pass without much effort.

Ons: She loves board/card/video games, soccer, sparring matches, animals, unnecessary violence, and books. For sexual ons check out my RP preferences page
Offs: Spiders/bugs, kids, assholes, unnecessary effort. For sexual off, check out my RP preferences(they are more complete than my Ons/Offs page).
Anything else you want to add: She has a black Belgian shepherd named Leo that only responds to her.

((So other than height there is no real physical description of the characters. Did you want a picture or for us to just describe them in our writing?))

azzmeister89

Sorry yes i did want pictures of the characters.

WeepingLiberty

I hope a real human being was okay. I just think she is so pretty.

azzmeister89

I do prefer real pictures to anime or CGI but whatever works for each person individual is fine.

Damn she is stunning i cant imagine any of her male targets regret seeing her as the last person they ever see.

ReanimateMagnus

If we're not doing Yakuza I can change my character's name and appearance.

WeepingLiberty

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 08, 2014, 07:03:22 PM
If we're not doing Yakuza I can change my character's name and appearance.

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 04, 2014, 04:33:30 PM
Characters can come from any ethnical background although if possible i would like to avoide the stereo typical italian mafia characters.... We will need one or two but i would like diverse characters in this.

We can be different ethnics, so I think your guy is fine... That is unless you wanted to change him?

ReanimateMagnus

I was just thinking that the "family" would or should be all one race but if not that's cool too.

Juggtacular

The big boys in organized crime are usually one ethnicity/race.

Yakuza - Japanese
Triad - Chinese
Cosa Nostra/Mafia - Italian
Russian Mafia - Well, Russian

etc, etc...

This family being multicultural could also serve as a revolutionary type thing. The first crime syndicate where color doesn't matter.

azzmeister89

I never really thought of it that way myself. I was just thinking along the lines of rather then being the stereo typical mafia style family that most people would expect. This is a more mash up of people working together who have over a period of time, become a crime family.

WeepingLiberty

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 09, 2014, 12:35:39 AM
The big boys in organized crime are usually one ethnicity/race.

Yakuza - Japanese
Triad - Chinese
Cosa Nostra/Mafia - Italian
Russian Mafia - Well, Russian

etc, etc...

This family being multicultural could also serve as a revolutionary type thing. The first crime syndicate where color doesn't matter.

Actually, I kind of like that idea of being the first syndicate where race doesn't matter. One of the reasons they have so many freakin enemies.